JMAN...Seriously...

Do you have no pride at all? You were voted out of a community (online at that) and you still have to come back here and post bullshit nonsense? I hope you realize that your posts are far from entertaining, they are actually quite pitiful.

I want to help you so here is a checklist to improve your life:

1) Pay back the money you owe to people.
2) Get off the sauce. You are retaining too much water and honestly you look like a swollen deer tick.
3) Get off your computer and walk outside for once. The world has a lot to offer and every day you spend online is a day you won't get back.
4) Drop the tough guy act; we all know that the kid from the Man Show could fu(k you up.
5) Stop bragging about how good looking you are. The fact that you are a 39 single male who spends most of his time online should give you a clue about what women think of you.
6) Stop ghosting. Your lame attempts at deceiving us are painfully obvious.
7) Get a new haircut; you look like Vanilla Ice on weight gainer shakes.

JMAN, I hope this helps you but if not, there is always a final solution:

Throw yourself off the nearest bridge and pray that you hit cement.

Have a nice day JMAN...

Best Regards,

Patrick L. Bateman - Resident Reality Enforcer

Re: JMAN...Seriously...

bateman - half the people put up in a poll like that would be voted out, including IDENTITY!!! So it wasn't fair to begin with....but anyhoo, why not put journeyman on ignore? and don't open threads that involve journeyman? i don't see the problem with that. no one shouild be banned imho even with they are hated by the community. unless under special circumstances like bigotry, etc.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Let's start preparing for some horse winners today at finger lakes. Post time in about 2 hours.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post965446 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 11-14-07, 02:53 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #13 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->batemanpatrickl<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_965446", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Senior Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_965446 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Poor Journeyman<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Different strokes for different folks. If JMAN was making $3,000/month posting on forums, good for him. Mudrat is angry at anyone who does better than him and in reality that's 99.9% of the population.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:whatever:

roseman

EOG Dedicated

I dont even know who he is and dont really care. Creating new threads about him is not helping your cause.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

bateman - half the people put up in a poll like that would be voted out, including IDENTITY!!! So it wasn't fair to begin with....but anyhoo, why not put journeyman on ignore? and don't open threads that involve journeyman? i don't see the problem with that. no one shouild be banned imho even with they are hated by the community. unless under special circumstances like bigotry, etc.

id your actions and a lot of other posters actions don't call for a poll. I think something missed in all of this is not the fact that he lost a poll, but his actions brought forth a poll.

The General

Tis the season to be happy and jolly folks.

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas. :party

Tis the season to be happy and jolly folks.

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas. :party
Funny, the e-mail threat you sent me with your VICE PRESIDENT title was neither happy or jolly. I guess you save the threats for the afternoon.

Happy Holidays.

Dickyw

EOG Senior Member

Funny, the e-mail threat you sent me with your VICE PRESIDENT title was neither happy or jolly. I guess you save the threats for the afternoon.

Happy Holidays.

Your ass should have been banned a long time ago Pickle. Now start another useless thread you ignorant tool

The General

I thought it to be a polite way to let you know we didn't appreciate your attacking other posters.

Happy Holidays & Thanks

The General

Either cease in stalking and inciting trouble or you will not be welcome here. We like your posting but you are taking the attacks to far. Thank you.

:+clueless

CASSIUS CLAY

EOG Enthusiast

I think the words you posted above can only be used to describe the tools in your atavar. I hope one of those guys is not you.
one of those @@@gots, i am quite sure is him !! 4 guys touching each other at a baseball game !! who's the pivot man ? "batemanpatrick" you know it is....... gayboooooo's ! :+excited-

I thought it to be a polite way to let you know we didn't appreciate your attacking other posters.

Happy Holidays & Thanks

I only defend myself and you know this as FACT. Thanks for copying and pasting the e-mail you sent me but you should have included the fancy titles.