Can the Colts come back?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Re: Can the Colts come back?

of course thye can. But it will not be easy. I would take them at the half but not if they are getting killed. They would pull manning.

Yes, they can. The larger question is, will they? I will say, yes as dogs at home come fired up for the first half and get emotionally spent in the second (half). It will take some game speed adjustments but as you can see, they are now driving. This game is far from over.

waco

EOG Dedicated

No way because San Diego will score 21 in 2nd half. So indy has to score 42 in 2nd half. Over is the way to go in the 2nd half.

I can and do not see SD getting 21 (or more) in the second half but could be wrong (wouldn't be the first time).

LOVE IT, INTENTIONAL GROUNDING!!!

you watching this game?

of course they can come back......SD has done absolutly NOTHING on offense this whole game

look for Indy to cover 2nd half spread and might even win this stupid game:+waving-5

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

With Norv Turner no lead is safe.

If they were up 23-7 to Baltimore I still would be sweating.

you watching this game?

of course they can come back......SD has done absolutly NOTHING on offense this whole game

look for Indy to cover 2nd half spread and might even win this stupid game:+waving-5

Nice call Bill on the second half play:cheers looks like they could still win it, no matter what all these new ghost poster say, wonder who they could be:LMAO

We got us a ball game now! SD still leads but only by a deuce, 23-21.

Oh yea, my over 38.5 cashes. :houra

:LMAO :not:

listen here powerboy....you're good at what you do (talking to yourself in circles) stick to that.

when it comes to wagering your best bet is to STFU read and you might learn something that can make you some $ when I decide to share something of value on here

now run along and create me 3 more ghosts tonight

mofome

Banned

this is insane. peolpe are going to win money on the colts.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

listen here powerboy....you're good at what you do (talking to yourself in circles) stick to that.

when it comes to wagering your best bet is to STFU read and you might learn something that can make you some $ when I decide to share something of value on here

now run along and create me 3 more ghosts tonight
:LMAO :LMAO
Demon is to much like Devil journey and I dont care for dragon nikitivich either better move on to the letter E for your next name choice

:cheers
Both betting sides had to sweat those last few minutes, you earn your money tonight.

assuming you mean you were on the Chargers plus the points for the game and then backed the Colts in the 2nd half I was then in the same boat as you.

Chargers were clearly the side to take before the game started but after seeing what they were doing (in this case not doing) on offense in the 1st half there was NO possible way to put $ on them again for the 2nd hald and the Colts was the only way to go and try and middle this one.

It worked out this tme