Should Religious Pictures Be Banned From Avatars?

Should Religious Pictures Be Banned From Avatars?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For example, one like this:

Option 1: Yes, remove all of them

Option 2: No, let them stay

Option 3: Who cares?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Should Religious Pictures Be Banned From Avatars?

I wouldnt usually care except the poster is clearly not stable and it clearly should come down as it is disrespectful to all who have any kind of faith in anything...

Journeyman

EOG Master

I wouldnt usually care except the poster is clearly not stable and it clearly should come down as it is disrespectful to all who have any kind of faith in anything...

:+textinb3 clearly.

Who made the ruling that the picture was religious? Who is the picture supposed to be?

On second thought, it depends on the poster and what the actual representation is of the avatar.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

nah....people should be free to choose whatever they want for an avatar. hypocritical or not. i probably don't live up to mine, either.

Who made the ruling that the picture was religious? Who is the picture supposed to be?

A man sitting down and it appears as if he's in the middle of making the cross. If that is not a religious picture, then I don't know what one is? Perhaps, the answer you seek to your last inquiry, should come from the person who uses the picture.

I can also tell you, that person looks like a neighbor of mine.

I don't see why if people can have naked women in there avatars then why not religious. What is fair one way should be fair the other as well.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Amazingly with freedom of speech around here I cant even post a new avatar at this point.

Im blocked.

Amazingly with freedom of speech around here I cant even post a new avatar at this point.

Im blocked.

hahahhahaha.....someone got you blocked...hahahahah....look at me I got me a bomb on my head hahahhahahah

Im blocked.

Maybe the powers that be are do this for a cooling off period similar to having to wait to purchase a gun (legally). In either case, sorry you aren't allowed a picture under your name.

Just ban the idiot using it and we won't have a FUCKING problem. Told Shrink I'd wouldn't post here if he apid that piece of shit a red penny....looks like I may be gone.

Iron.

Just ban the idiot using it and we won't have a FUCKING problem. Told Shrink I'd wouldn't post here if he apid that piece of shit a red penny....looks like I may be gone.

Iron.

I'd be happy if they made him take it down but it most likely won't happen. If you do opt out, leave a forwarding location and wish you success in your ventures.

Iron.

they banned AK and banned DocMercer so I'm sure they can ban this clown too but sadly he is being paid right now to post but will soon be having one of his roid rages and throw Shrink under the bus AGAIN

Journeyman,

Thank you. This newer picture is not offensive (at least to me). Continued success at what you do best.

Sadly no haven't been there. Everything in moderation is kewl.

I don't normally smoke but when you hear the rasta dude giving the tour and then lighting up a big spliff at his grave you got to take a hit of that

old ground was my bed last night and rock was my pillow too