How can you say Brady is better than Manning?

Is Brady really better? How is it possible? Manning is like the perfect QB. Someone explain...isn't Brady a product of an amazing system?

Re: How can you say Brady is better than Manning?

dont get me wrong...brady is the best ever also...i just don't see how you can say one is better than the other?

mofome

Banned

they both do as well as possible with what they're given. manning could obviously do everything that brady does....most believe that brady can do everything that manning does. saying one is better than the other seems silly.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

isn't Brady a product of an amazing system?

You beat me to it.......

I'm not going to take anything away from Brady, there's no way you can, but it would be very interesting to see what he could do on other teams. ( I know some will argue that the same can be said of Manning, but I see Manning being successful elsewhere more so than Brady)

yes.although others wouldnt run their systems like they have.

mofome

Banned

matt cass didnt seem to have trouble scoring on the skins.

:(

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

THE DIFFERENCE IS BEFORE LAST SEASON, BRADY WAS CONSIDER TO BE MORE CLUTCH THEN MANNING, PERIOD....

Journeyman

EOG Master

Manning is the most polished pure QB we have ever seen, they both get it dome though and are as good as anyone has ever been.

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

What stands out for me is that BRADY has never lost a home playoff game in his career.... GEEZ, EVEN MONTANA LOST A COUPLE OF HOME PLAYOFFS GAMES....

mofome

Banned

What stands out for me is that BRADY has never lost a home playoff game in his career.... GEEZ, EVEN MONTANA LOST A COUPLE OF HOME PLAYOFFS GAMES....

yeah, but montana probably didnt benefit from the worst call in the history of the nfl, which gave brady a title he didnt actually win.

Brady is FAR better. The stats speak for themselves. For the 2007 season, Brady has a higher QB rating, higher completion average, more yards, more yards per game, more yards per attempt, more TDs, and less INTs. It's not even close!

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

yeah, but montana probably didnt benefit from the worst call in the history of the nfl, which gave brady a title he didnt actually win.
MO, YOUR RIGHT!!! MONTANA ONLY BENEFIT WAS THROWING THE BALL TO THE BEST RECEIVER EVER...

the best ever is tied between 3 guys imho:

montana, manning, brady.:houra

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

ALSO, THE FACT THAT BRADY WON THAT SUPERBOWL, BEING A HUGE UNDERDOG, AND THAT GREAT LAST DRIVE SPEAKS VOLUMES... WHEN THE LAST TIME MANNING WON A PLAYOFF GAME AS A HUGE UNDERDOG? NEVER!!! PLEASE DONT TELL ME THE CHIEFS IN 04.... THAT WAS A JOKE!!

mofome

Banned

ALSO, THE FACT THAT BRADY WON THAT SUPERBOWL, BEING A HUGE UNDERDOG, AND THAT GREAT LAST DRIVE SPEAKS VOLUMES... WHEN THE LAST TIME MANNING WON A PLAYOFF GAME AS A HUGE UNDERDOG? NEVER!!! PLEASE DONT TELL ME THE CHIEFS IN 04.... THAT WAS A JOKE!!

yes, but brady didnt actually get to that superbowl. they lost to the raiders.

elway was not as good as montana. mo, you were too young to watch elway or montana play.

:mutley

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

Brady vs Manning comparisons are like Montana vs Marino/Elway comparisons from some years back. I do think that when Brady and Manning retire, their numbers will be equal or probably superior to Montana's, Elway's or Marino's.

elway was not as good as montana. mo, you were too young to watch elway or montana play.

:mutley

The lack of a running game cost Elway probably 2 titles, something Montana had. Elway was the closest to a one-man team that I can remember.

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

Elway would have won with Montana's cast...I doubt Joe takes those 80's and early 90's Broncos teams to any SB's.

Elway arguably best NFL player all time.
GMONG, REMEMBER THOSE TWO BACK TO BACK ROAD PLAYOFF VICTORIES VS THE BROWNS??? I DOUBT MANNING WOULD OF EVER WON ONE OF THOSE GAMES....