wrong team favored again....

cappelliclean

EOG Enthusiast
Re: wrong team favored again....

tonight is the night the night you and I settle the grudge, I am going with indy.. its my gut... good luck haus....

cassiusclay

EOG Master

cuz said bet the house....going against ur own family's advice...he doesn't work for a reason...gl

Indy +4 over 38 is way solid.

Normally I like to tease the other way, but Indy COULD win by 10+
They have the offense to beat anyone by 10

But I could also see Jax's def playing very well and it IS possible JAX wins in a close one.

Good luck to all.

cappelliclean

EOG Enthusiast

MY GUT PAYS BILLS NOT FAM DOG... I LOVE A GOOD MON GAME WITH PALM SWEATING ACTION, SHOULD BE A GREAT ONE, SO GET YOUR DOG, AND A CUP OF PEANUTBUTTER AND LET THE DOG EAT. OR LICK BALLS WHATEVER UR INTO.... GO MANNING...

MY GUT PAYS BILLS NOT FAM DOG... I LOVE A GOOD MON GAME WITH PALM SWEATING ACTION, SHOULD BE A GREAT ONE, SO GET YOUR DOG, AND A CUP OF PEANUTBUTTER AND LET THE DOG EAT. OR LICK BALLS WHATEVER UR INTO.... GO MANNING...

DUHHHH. This whole time I been spreading peanut butter on my dog's balls and licking it off. I never could find the pleasure in it.

All I had to do was replace his balls with mine. Same peanut butter. Same good time!

:p

told yall, colts will dominate! They will atleast win by 14 points. Im 5-1 on monday nights this year!:houra :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited-

cassiusclay

EOG Master

good call guys...that put a dent in a good week, if the over comes in i have a shot but i am gonna need gray to suck even more than he already does..how is he even in the nfl? college foots on thursday...

cappelliclean

EOG Enthusiast

you ...one me.....Two. we always have thursday, which we will get you back on track... Ill give my stolen pick of the week... it a household name