OMG...anyone watching dancing with the stars?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Show is live...marie osmond just did her dance, and standing in front of the judges, she just collapsed....

they immediately said, lets take a break, and called for help..

god i hope she's all right.......she has had a rough time

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: OMG...anyone watching dancing with the stars?

wow, guess she just fainted, but she still doesnt look too good.....kinda woozy....

but thank god she's ok........

she went down hard..

Freezer

Banned

Well, I am glad she is ok. Jerks on radio say that she collapsed and CPR was started, making comments about her blouse? then rushed to hospital. Some folks will do anything to get a story.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Well, I am glad she is ok. Jerks on radio say that she collapsed and CPR was started, making comments about her blouse? then rushed to hospital. Some folks will do anything to get a story.

They said the medics were checking her over, but i dont think CPR was ever done, at least they didnt mention it.....

She basically just fainted, and got her wits about her later...

She looked woozy though....

I have always liked her, and thought she was very pretty .....she has had a rough few years, with depression and all, so i am defintely rooting for her..

mofome

Banned

sometimes when i see clips of dancing with the stars i see sexy ladies and it makes me want to touch myself in all the wrong places.

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

I dont understand the interest in this show. What the hell am I missing.

I understand the American Idol thing, but who wants to watch ex-NFL players dance with @@@s?

sometimes when i see clips of dancing with the stars i see sexy ladies and it makes me want to touch myself in all the wrong places.

I feel the same way when I see photos of your S...:doh1 oh never mind

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran

Whats that supposed to mean?

from the movie Airplane when the old pilot keeps making sexual advances to the little boy. see my avatar. one of the funniest movie scenes ever

have you ever seen a grown man naked?
do you like the smell of a men's locker room?
have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

michael777

EOG Dedicated

Marie Osmond collapses on ?Dancing?
Singer says she fainted because she wasn?t breathing during the samba
The Associated Press
Updated: 9:00 p.m. ET Oct 22, 2007

<SCRIPT language=javascript> function UpdateTimeStamp(pdt) { var n = document.getElementById("udtD"); if(pdt != '' && n && window.DateTime) { var dt = new DateTime(); pdt = dt.T2D(pdt); if(dt.GetTZ(pdt)) {n.innerHTML = dt.D2S(pdt,(('false'.toLowerCase()=='false')?false:true));} } } UpdateTimeStamp('633286980498170000');</SCRIPT>
LOS ANGELES - Marie Osmond fainted onstage during ABC?s live broadcast Monday of ?Dancing with the Stars? but quickly recovered.
Osmond and her partner, dancer Jonathan Roberts, the first performers of the evening, had just finished a samba and were listening to comments from the show?s judges when she suddenly toppled.
?She was laughing and then sank like a stone. ... Everyone froze,? said ABC publicist Amy Wolfe. As the show cut to a commercial, Osmond started to rise and was helped by others, Wolfe said.
When the show resumed after the break, host Tom Bergeron told the studio audience and TV viewers that Osmond had fainted but was fine.
?I want to just quote her exactly. ... The first words out of her mouth when she saw us all leaning over her were, ?Oh, crap,?? Bergeron said. A backstage camera showed Osmond smiling and nodding.
The singer, who turned 48 on Oct. 13, was well enough to take part in the next segment, in which she and Roberts learned that judges Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Len Goodman had each awarded them seven out of 10 possible points.
Osmond explained on-air that ?once in a while that happens to me when I get winded. I stop breathing.? She punctuated her remark with a giggle. She was expected to undergo a medical examination as a precaution, ABC?s Wolfe said.
The hit series pairs celebrities with professional dancers and is drawing more than 35 million viewers for its dance-off and results shows. The show puts its stars through rigorous dance routines that test many of them and proved too much for at least one.

Vincent Pastore, who played a tough-guy mobster in the early years of ?The Sopranos,? dropped out on last season?s show in February after a week of training.
?I didn?t realize just how physically demanding it would be for me. Unable to put forth my best effort, I felt it appropriate to step aside and give someone else the opportunity,? Pastore, 60, said at the time. His replacement was John Ratzenberger of ?Cheers.?
Other contestants in the current edition include racing champion Helio Castroneves, billionaire Mark Cuban and Jennie Garth of ?Beverly Hills 90210? fame.
? 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

from the movie Airplane when the old pilot keeps making sexual advances to the little boy. see my avatar. one of the funniest movie scenes ever

have you ever seen a grown man naked?
do you like the smell of a men's locker room?
have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

Oh yeah, great movie....i had forgot that line.......

"Looks like i picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue"

Good stuff. Was watching and watched the TIVO replay as I didn't believe what I just saw (Jack Buck).

Airplane was a friggin riot.:LMAO

Freezer

Banned

I have read many of your posts and have great respect for you. Thanks for all that you do.

Plus+
Lines

dirty

EOG Master

Man we got a bunch of queers here that watch this shit

dirty

EOG Master

I bet you Bunch of Queers line up to go to the Local Ballet production every month too.... :hung

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

dirty

EOG Master

dirty,

does homophobia mean anything to you? :LMAO

:finger004:finger004:finger004:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

Nah... don't bother me... I got a Queer uncle and a Lesbian cousin so does not bother me.... but I still think shit like this is Queer.....:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pMfY1qdmoVg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pMfY1qdmoVg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>