Am i crazy or does under 21.5 New England look great...

Going for as much as i can as i have a feeling it will be alot of clock running in the 2nd half.This will either make or break my day. What do you guys think?

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: Am i crazy or does under 21.5 New England look great...

under normal circumstances i would jump all over this but this NE team does not let up and i am going to pass

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

#7 dont bet that under.....brady wants 8 Td passes and I believe he gets it.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I doubt NE will score 50...42 , maybe 7 in second HALF, jmo.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

With a massive lead Brady & CO. still throwing the ball as usual, one reason I have disliked this team for the last few years.......

LOL jman. nice call. when you commented on the under i played it even heavier...lol

Journeyman

EOG Master

LOL jman. nice call. when you commented on the under i played it even heavier...lol

IT IS A SHAME A HIGHER PERCENTAGE DON'T LISTEN TO MY OPINIONS MORE AND WOULD RATHER CALL ME A GAY MAN

:+textinb3 EASIEST MONEY OF THE SEASON.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

not watching game just let me know what was NE play calling like? was it run run run or did they pass?

LOL it's not over yet, sir!!! We still have a decent shot of getting this one under, sir.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

ok just checked out Play by play they brought brady back in the game?

wow

Journeyman

EOG Master

I said NE would more than likely score once and would not reach 50, which is exactly what happened.... they did that, sorry you lost, I didn't lose.

neverbeen, that was a brutal beat, you had the right side of the total, just bad luck.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I doubt NE will score 50...42 , maybe 7 in second HALF, jmo.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23></TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>New England </TD><TD class=yspscores>14</TD><TD class=yspscores>28</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>7</TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 align=right>49 </TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 align=right>2:49 </TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 rowSpan=3></TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=2></TD><TD colSpan=8 height=1></TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23></TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Miami </TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>7</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>21</TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 align=right>28 </TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 align=right>4th </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

yeah i'm the jackass. :+clueless