bama starts the game with an onside kick

Re: bama starts the game with an onside kick

I'M A RUDE FUCK ON GAMES DAY ALSO. I KNOW. WAS JUST FUCKING WITH YOU BECAUSE I DO KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING THRU BECAUSE I'M WITH YOU

PHAT PHUCKING PHIL......:party HE WOULD KILL ME.

mofome

Banned

I'M A RUDE FUCK ON GAMES DAY ALSO. I KNOW. WAS JUST FUCKING WITH YOU BECAUSE I DO KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING THRU BECAUSE I'M WITH YOU

PHAT PHUCKING PHIL......:party HE WOULD KILL ME.

haha phil is all class and i LOVE the vols win or lose....when we were 5-6 i was posting all over volquest telling the gents that this is when the team needs their fans most. i just get frustrated because i love these orange fuckers!

:cheers :cheers :cheers

mofome

Banned

ainge misses a wide open td pass....int.

bama ball

:hung

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

3rd and 5 and bama throws the ball into the ground. they call defensive holding though...

weird...

mofome

Banned

bama has to have 4 or 5 first downs, on penalties, in the red zone.....how interesting....

mofome

Banned

vols hold on 3rd down.....still waiting for the flag

:+clueless

mofome

Banned

fulmer blowin it again....

foster is at 7.3 yards a carry....but he doesnt get the ball.

mofome

Banned

well chuck...hate to say it....but fulmer has got to go. bama is an average team at best. fulmer cant win in this league anymore.

mofome

Banned

cutcliff is so dumb. he runs the ball down 21? no runs when the game is close....now we run on first. what a dumb fuck

mofome

Banned

eh, i watch every minute of the games. i love'em the same up 100 or down 300

anyway...bama goes 3 and out but they throw a 15 yarder on the vols for a first. bama 3 and out and they bang a fg off the post for points.

:+excited-

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

You are a faithful fanatic Mo................I respect you very much for that......I seemed to have lost that years ago. Reminds me of Bob Seger, "I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then.":thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup