mofome

Banned
:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

what a bunch of faggots....tricks plays already! if you suck dick, use tricks

:+excited-

mofome

Banned
Re: bama starts the game with an onside kick

vols get to the 50 and punt. bama ball at their own 15.

:hung

mofome

Banned

4th and inches, vols jump offsides. 1rst down bama.

4th and 4, parker wilson throws incomplete....they call roughing the passer. first down again.

mofome

Banned

10-0 bama.

tricks and penalties make it 10-0 instead of 3-0. fulmer needs to go.

:+excited-

mofome

Banned

vols go down the field pretty easily and run in for a td

10-7

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I got a better quote, get the fuck outta here. Bama officials doing you no favors. Still down by three. Keep the faith!

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

That miss should really help the Tennessee momentum.........I hope you win Mo!:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

mofome

Banned

I got a better quote, get the fuck outta here. Bama officials doing you no favors. Still down by three. Keep the faith!

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

haha thanks man; for the wishes and the quote. much better.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

vols call a timeout and come back with a 60 yard td pass

:+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited-

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

call back the td, a bama guy turns around while hes getting blocked and so they call a block in the back

nice refs

:hung :hung :hung :hung :hung :hung

mofome

Banned

bama fumbles the snap and picks it up and runs for a first

:rolleyes:

WHY IS THIS GAME 'NOT' IN HD ANYWHERE?

IT'S THE THIRD SATURDAY IN OCTOBER.

DAMN IT MAN:+clueless

mofome

Banned

lord.....3rd and 5 and the vols force a fumble and get it...but they're offsides. another gift first from the vols

mofome

Banned

fulmer is a fat gutless pig. punt on 4th and inches from the bama 45. picked up a big 20 yards on the punt. we cant stop anyone, we need to score. what a fat fucking cunt.

mofome

Banned

chavis is the worst DC in the country. bama picks up every 3rd down easily.

fulmer is a fat gutless pig. punt on 4th and inches from the bama 45. picked up a big 20 yards on the punt. we cant stop anyone, we need to score. what a fat fucking cunt.

mo....... i love you and all BUT. Phil is a great man and a very good friend of mine.
I will take you to a walk-thru on any friday before a game if you stop the fat/c u n t talk.

he is a very hard working, orange bleeding dude. he is one of us.:smokesmal

mofome

Banned

yeah yeah yeah i know, fulmer is an awesome guy and im glad hes a vol. but today hes been a pussy. these guys arent coached well.
1) why in the fuck would you have a true freshman in on 3rd and 1?
2) why would you punt it on 4th and inches when your d cant stop anyone?

pathetic

chavis is awful. he may be a good guy, but hes not a good dc.

mofome

Banned

these fucking refs are fucking nuts. tennessee gets an INT but they call a pass inter. it wasnt fucking close.

next play is a fucking TD for bama. thats fucking pathetic. the vols are bad enough.....thats as bad a call as a ref can make. flag didnt come out until after the ball was picked. this is bullshit

i would like to kill someone. vols int, refs give bama a td.

mofome

Banned

fuck bama could end up with 500 points if the refs give them a td every possession.

no one touched the wr....that was a great play and an int. its just home cookin.

these fucking refs are fucking nuts. tennessee gets an INT but they call a pass inter. it wasnt fucking close.

next play is a fucking TD for bama. thats fucking pathetic. the vols are bad enough.....thats as bad a call as a ref can make. flag didnt come out until after the ball was picked. this is bullshit

i would like to kill someone. vols int, refs give bama a td.

ok... but please do not kill someone today.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO A TENN HOME GAME? IF NOT, I'M FLYING YOU IN FOR ONE THIS YEAR. FRIDAY WALK THRU SATURDAY TEAM MEETINGS AND LOKER ROOM AFTER THE GAME.

GET ME YOUR ADDY AND I WILL GET YOU A LITTLE GIFT FROM sKINNY pHIL THIS WEEK.:bank:

mofome

Banned

haha yeah ive been to a few vols home games.....its the best thing thats ever happened. dont mind me on game days man....i just get mad.

the vol walk gives me goosebumps and the games are the most amazing events ive ever seen.

ive said many time....i would rather lose with fulmer than win with anyone else....but i get mad on game day when we play like this. if my dad was coaching, i would call him up and tell him hes a fucking asstard. just how i am....my dad would call me the same and the venting would be done with. my blood gets boilin

mofome

Banned

refs give the vols 3 to end the half. another awful call. this one goes the way of the vols...

:rolleyes: