Dirty's ACC and SEC plays for Week #8

dirty

EOG Master
YTD 18-12-2 +4.8 units....at -110

Okay guys... Starting early this week because there are 2 games you need to get now before they move and 2 you need to watch and grab them when they hit the number we want. If they don't get to the Number we will buy on Saturday (friday night for Nickel Juice at Bet Jam).

Games to Get Now

366 East Carolina -3.5/4 -- This one will keep going up all week I believe. NCState is awful. If you get it today you can get 3.5. I will Grade my plays at 4. This game will not be close.....

374 Kentucky +7 -- Too good of a team to be getting a TD at home against anyone. They are the 2nd or 3rd best team in the SEC and still get no respect. They have had one bad game against South Carolina and lost. This is another live home dog where a ML play is warranted. I will take the Over Once it is posted as well .... If you don't get this one today you will have to buy to 7 I believe because it opened at -4.5 and is not at 7. I see it being bought back to 6 or so.

Games to watch the line

353 Miami(Fla) +6 -- This one should hit 6.5 or 7. FSU is still a public team and has been playing well as of late, but this Rivalry is still intense and will be a knockdown Dragout no matter if the teams are not as good as they used to be. Miami is in a Must win situation in the Conference and they would like nothing more than to Knock FSU out of title Contention. This game is Usually never Decided by more than 7 points. Look for a Low scoring game as well. Once this one goes up we will hammer it. If it doesn't hit 7 by saturday I will buy the point.

360 Maryland -4.5 -- Let this bad boy keep dropping. It is still at 5 at some shops but opened at 5.5. This one should easily hit 4. Lets just watch and see if it might go lower. If it hits 3.5 we can buy to 3, if not we will pound the 4 and take home some easy Cash. Maryland wins this game by at least 7-10 points.

tango papa

EOG Addicted
Re: Dirty's ACC and SEC plays for Week #8

dirty, In his 2 1/2 years at ECU, Skipper is 7-2 ATS vs BCS schools - unfortunately just 1-2 TY. Love the Pirates TW. GL

papabear

EOG Addicted

366 East Carolina -4
374 Kentucky +7

GOT EM DIRTY THAXS

dirty

EOG Master

Another I may jump on tomorrow is Auburn +11

This will be a close game

erv

I see ECU playing much harder in this game, they consider it to be a much larger rivalry game than NC State does. Not to mention that NCSU is terrible. If I play this game, I'll be with Dirty on ECU.

ManningBaby!

EOG Enthusiast

Went to get East Calorlina and the line is up to 5. Do you think it's still a play?

dirty

EOG Master

yes....basically 5 is a dead number.... They either win by more than that Or don't cover.

dirty

EOG Master

63.5 is what the total is..... I am going to see what it does even though I think 70 will be scored here

dirty

EOG Master

Looks Like Maryland as settled at 4.. will give it til friday to drop more... Miami has already been bought back to 5.5 so I will decide on it later....

Adding one play

391 Auburn +10.5 -- Too many points to give a well coached team like Auburn. This is going to be a close game and decided by who turns the ball over more

yes....basically 5 is a dead number.... They either win by more than that Or don't cover.

I like that idea, Dirt! I saw your thread about significant numbers and wouldn't mind hearing anything anyone has to say about that! I'm liking all these plays and have been in a slump the last week or so, I may take 'em all!! Let me ask you this, do you think the general public is hopping on all these games so far? There are a lot of times when I'll have an analysis on a game and then I'll let what I think the GP is doing influence what I do! And it's been biting me in the ass here lately!!

dirty

EOG Master

YB.... significant numbers are not as important in NCAA as they are NFL as most numbers are not as sharp since their are more games. There are many blowouts.

I generally don't go contrarian to the public on purpose. I let my own Numbers and strategy make my decisions. You have to trust your ability and not let Gut feelings and emotion take over. Also in NCAA you have to figure in Look ahead games where teams play a shitty team before they play a good team, especially with Big spreads. Sometimes the right side is the right side no matter if 90% of the money is coming in on them. Kinda like the Giants on MNF against my Falcons.

dirty

EOG Master

With that being said the only Numbers I buy onto, are 3, 7, 10, 14, 17.... That is only in Rivalry games. I never buy off of them because in NCAA the chances of landing on the number are smaller.

Appreciate it, Dirt.
I'm gonna stick with what I believe tonight! The public is just right on this one, I think!! The Bulls are Runnin!!

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

surprized to see ya on usf, dirt; but i respect it; i'll back off a tad on the knights

ty

gl

:whatever: :+excited-

dirty

EOG Master

S Fla was the better team... oh well...

We will have a winning day tomorrow.

GOOD LUCK DIRTY!!!

LOVE EAST CAROLINA AS WELL.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

:smokesmal

dirty

EOG Master

I am off the Hurricanes as a official play. I will play them for a 1/2 unit.

360 Maryland -4 -- It has bottomed out gents... Get it at 4 and watch the route.

310 Syracuse -3.5 -- No reason this team does not beat a Awful Buffalo team. This game should not be close. Syracuse can score....Buffalo's offense is not too good.

dirty

EOG Master

326 Navy +3 -- Wrong team Favored here. It should be a shootout with Navy winning outright. Wake will not slow down the Triple option and Navy can throw a little bit too...

388 Illinois +1 -- Zook will have his team ready for a 10 point win here no matter if Hart plays or not. The Illini beat themselves in their loss and that will not happen tomorrow.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

388 Illinois +1 -- Zook will have his team ready for a 10 point win here no matter if Hart plays or not. The Illini beat themselves in their loss and that will not happen tomorrow.

put me on the other side - Zook is still Zook and that means he finds a way to "F it up" somehow and Hail to the Victors wins this one - and i think it will be by 2B digits

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks Mic..... Winky Dink... we will see... that is what is great about College foots.

dirty

EOG Master

I will be playing the Kentucky/FLA over. This game will be a shoot out again. It has dropped from 67.5 to 63.5 now... I am hoping to get 63, but if not I will play it at 63.5/64. Should go over that number easily.

dirty

EOG Master

373/374 Florida/Kentucky over 64 -- The number went back up and has settled it appears at 64... went ahead and played it.

326 Navy +3 -- Wrong team Favored here. It should be a shootout with Navy winning outright. Wake will not slow down the Triple option and Navy can throw a little bit too...

That is the truth. Midshipman roll. I'd have taken them at -2.5 so in my opinion this line is off by 5pts. Good luck. Go Navy!

dirty

EOG Master

Navy can't keep from turning the ball over... Unreal.

They got outplayed eitherway Dirt. Bad call on my part too. navy looked so strong last couple games. Win some lose some.

:(

dirty

EOG Master

Just added 2nd half plays..

Maryland PK

Illinois PK

dirty

EOG Master

MOther fuking assraping dicksucking Maryland Terrapins....Cost me a bundle on the game and 2nd half allowing VA to come back with 30 seconds left to score after the dominate this whole fucking game and asslicking cocksuckers....

Add the Illini self implosion of penalties and TO's and the Kentucky assfucking..... this day can only get worse if Auburn Dickfucks me with no Vaseline

dirty

EOG Master

YTD 21-17 +2.3 Units.....

Some of the worst luck in the world today man... We had a shot and could have won in all the games except ECU and Navy..... Maryland fucked us bad, Illinois Fucked us bad with INT's and TO's late..... Kentucky... man what the fuck do you say....

Not crying a bit, just venting Frustrations... that is why we play the games.... sometimes the breaks go our way and sometimes they don't.... We will get em next week.....Good rebound week.

goldie

EOG Enthusiast

MOther fuking assraping dicksucking Maryland Terrapins....Cost me a bundle on the game and 2nd half allowing VA to come back with 30 seconds left to score after the dominate this whole fucking game and asslicking cocksuckers....

Add the Illini self implosion of penalties and TO's and the Kentucky assfucking..... this day can only get worse if Auburn Dickfucks me with no Vaseline

Maryland got fucked themselves by the zebras. There is no way Va. got to the sticks on their 4th down play with a minute left. Ball carrier was out of bounds before ne reached for the yard marker but ref was looking at the ball and not the out of bounds. TV didn't even show the proper replay.
There has been some truly hellacious officiating in college ball this year. In the Aub/LSU game a LSU running back hit the ground and then bounced forward about a yard. Officials gave him a spot where he was after bouncing forward a yard. Terrible call that might have cost Aub the game, as it came on the last drive and gave LSU a 1st down they didn't earn.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Maryland got fucked themselves by the zebras. There is no way Va. got to the sticks on their 4th down play with a minute left. Ball carrier was out of bounds before ne reached for the yard marker but ref was looking at the ball and not the out of bounds. TV didn't even show the proper replay.
There has been some truly hellacious officiating in college ball this year. In the Aub/LSU game a LSU running back hit the ground and then bounced forward about a yard. Officials gave him a spot where he was after bouncing forward a yard. Terrible call that might have cost Aub the game, as it came on the last drive and gave LSU a 1st down they didn't earn.

Totally agree. The spot in Maryland/UVA was the worst i've ever seen. Not just sour grapes but a god-awful call that could've been reversed had the cameras had a better angle.

dirty

EOG Master

Totally agree... and on the TD... I believe that you should have to maintain possession until you hit the ground no matter if you get pushed back out of the end zone or keep going forward. That should have been ruled a fumble.

Then in the LSU game on the TD...they waved off a flag when it was obvious that LSU only had 6 men on the line of scrimmage.