how many beers do you guys put away from friday to sunday?

Egg Yolk Soup

EOG Senior Member
best friend claims he drinks 25 beers over the weekend i told him he was full of it. anyone here drink an entire case over the weekend? he drinks that shit beer coors on top of it.

-EYS-

dirty

EOG Master
Re: how many beers do you guys put away from friday to sunday?

I can drink 24 beers at one time easy. The People at the Bashes can attest to how much I can put away

30+ most weekends. Friday night and Saturday night at the bars or parties, Sunday all day watching football. It adds up. Then about 20 during the week...

I can drink 24 beers at one time easy. The People at the Bashes can attest to how much I can put away
I can attest. The guy barfed on his shoes in Vegas.

He gets mean too, me and Panther had to slap him around some.

best friend claims he drinks 25 beers over the weekend i told him he was full of it. anyone here drink an entire case over the weekend? he drinks that shit beer coors on top of it.

-EYS-

25 beers over 3 days is not that tough to handle (about 8 a day).

FYI, not a good idea to drink (and/or smoke) while actively wagering. Plenty of time for that when done for the day/night.

dirty

EOG Master

I can attest. The guy barfed on his shoes in Vegas.

He gets mean too, me and Panther had to slap him around some.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO I was holding the wall up outside the party on SAT night.:cheers:cheers:cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

I haven't had 25 beers in this century. :+whipping

tool21

EOG Dedicated

A case a weekend isn't hard at all. All at one time maybe, but i know a few people that can do i, i can't. A case for 2 nights is very do able

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

After the study determining high beer consuption gives you 4X incedence of rectal cancer, I decided no beer, no colostomy bag.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers zero.

ZERO!! I have been clean and sober for 5,715 consectutive days.

One day at a time.

Travis

mofome

Banned

i drink 5-12 beers most nights. last weekend i drank well over 50. that includes nfl sunday beers.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

No wonder you can't read the Munchkin Man's posts.

:LMAO

Cheers!

Munchkin Man

im in college and without a doubt, i drink over 30 beers a weekend. our colleege weekend begins on thursday as we purposefully dont schedule classes on Fridays. 10 beers Thurs, at least 10 on Fri, sat is anohter 8-10 plus sunday + football.

I would like to host Mofome at my place near Nova's campus so I can get him wasted all weekend

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Last year at this time, while living in Vegas, I was easily drinking 18 beer a night........Buddy and I were looking for someone to bet saying a couldn't bet 24 beers in a four hour period, could have done it without a hitch......Not even really drinking once a week now, don't really miss it........But i was easily putting away over 2 cases or more in a weekend......True dat

Hitdogg

wiskers

EOG Dedicated

over the course of a day, drinking close to a case of beer is pretty average up here in wisconsin for a good drinker. i knock out 2 30 packs usually over the 3 days. nothing to be proud of, but the truth

Egg Yolk Soup

EOG Senior Member

when does alcohol poisoning become an issue in the course of one 24 hour period?

-Egg

Santo

EOG Veteran

Zero for me, unless I go out, in which case 1-2.

I will occasionally have a bottle of wine if I'm not working.

mofome

Banned

im in college and without a doubt, i drink over 30 beers a weekend. our colleege weekend begins on thursday as we purposefully dont schedule classes on Fridays. 10 beers Thurs, at least 10 on Fri, sat is anohter 8-10 plus sunday + football.

I would like to host Mofome at my place near Nova's campus so I can get him wasted all weekend

:cheers :cheers :cheers

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

toward the end id be chitfaced after 2
the man had a drink the drink had a drink and the drink had the man.:whatever:

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

ZERO!! I have been clean and sober for 5,715 consectutive days.

One day at a time.

Travis

Good for you, thats a long time. Congrats

I usually have no drinks over a weekend, if I do have a drink its not more than 2 a weekend.

Mudcat

EOG Senior Member

I'm also a recovering addict (I'm afraid I don't know the number of days) so my answer is zero.

Back in the day I would probably drink a case of beer in that time frame. But I would just be sipping the beer on the side. There would be a couple big bottles of rye with it. And pills. And herb.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I'm also a recovering addict (I'm afraid I don't know the number of days) so my answer is zero.

Back in the day I would probably drink a case of beer in that time frame. But I would just be sipping the beer on the side. There would be a couple big bottles of rye with it. And pills. And herb.

Good times, if you have a relapse get a hold of me. Sounds like a true degenerates buffet.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Publicsmoney

EOG Addicted

zero, I have enough bad habits.....I dont need another. What a waste of your health.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Greetings:

The Munchkin Man doesn't like beer.

The Munchkin Man doesn't drink beer.

But the Munchkin Man does like Gin Martinis.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

zero, I have enough bad habits.....I dont need another. What a waste of your health.

Same here. they say alcohol rots your brain cells, i'd like to keep the 1 brain cell i have in working order! :LMAO

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

Same here. they say alcohol rots your brain cells, i'd like to keep the 1 brain cell i have in working order! :LMAO
i used to say if alcohol kills so many brain cells then why doesnt it ever kill the ones that make ya want to drink?:+textinb3

dirty

EOG Master

Dirty kills the Vodka tonics with ease :cheers

Oh yea... I have drank 50 beers in a a day before counting the 24-30 at the house watching foots on SAT and then all the beer, shots and such out partying that night....I used to do it all the time when I was younger...can't do it all the time as my body feels like shit, but I can still put it away in stretches:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail

Journeyman

EOG Master

Dirty when you have that many beers, are you able to function?

Amazing.

Oh yea... I have drank 50 beers in a a day before counting the 24-30 at the house watching foots on SAT and then all the beer, shots and such out partying that night....I used to do it all the time when I was younger...can't do it all the time as my body feels like shit, but I can still put it away in stretches:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail

WOW !

Dirty are you a smoker to? If so how many packs do you smoke a day

dirty

EOG Master

yea... Could you drive a car... NO... but you are aware of what you are doing if you have that tolerance... I can drink 12 and not feel a thing (used to when I drank beer alot. I drink mostly Liquor now when I drink at home and I drink beer at bars and clubs)

you piss a lot of them out... As long as you keep moving and Mingling at the clubs you are fine, but Once your ass sits down in the car/cab on the ride home it hits ya.... Realistically it hits you about 30 minutes after you quit drinking and you quit pissing and your body starts to process it....

dirty

EOG Master

WOW !

Dirty are you a smoker to? If so how many packs do you smoke a day

Never smoked nothing in my life (Cigs or Pot) ... Dipped Copenhagen for 17 years (13-30)... Still take the occasional Dip... will but a can when I really crave it (once every 6 months or so) and take One dip... the urge goes away for a few months.... I keep the dip in about 10 minutes just enough to get the craving to go away.

Journeyman

EOG Master

My teeth get numb on about beer #6, I know my limits, seriously I have no idea how you guys do it....I never get to the point I am bombed off my rocker....I only drank if a woman was somehow involved.

I could not imagine drinking 15-20 beers, I think I would literally drop dead

dirty

EOG Master

It is something that takes years and years of practice...

You get a Buzz then you keep drinking and it does away and you are off!!!

There are different Tolerances as well... Like a liquor Drinker will get buzzed off 6 beers.... A beer Drinker will get buzzed off of One/two stiff Liquor drinks or shots, even though the alcohol is about the same. Just what your Tolerances are..... I had a GF in College who could not drink 8 beers, but could drink a 5th of Vodka and keep on going.... do shots with ya etc....She was 5'4" 115 pounds...

My teeth get numb on about beer #6, I know my limits, seriously I have no idea how you guys do it....I never get to the point I am bombed off my rocker....I only drank if a woman was somehow involved.

I could not imagine drinking 15-20 beers, I think I would literally drop dead

Journeywoman

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Back when I thought it was fun, easily avg 20 per day X 3 = well, you get the point and that included several pills also. Gawd, how I wish I never seen either. :hung