No NBA for me...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
smooth will be thrilled, and dirty was right. The forum world is a disaster, either all of the animals are caged, muzzled and leashed, or they run amok and eat each other up, no middle ground. I tested the waters before NBA, and they are rancid. I will hop out and move along, sorry but I want nothing to do with this place, it disgusts me.

May all your plays be winners...OF :dunk

tool21

EOG Dedicated
Re: No NBA for me...

It's just a forum, if you let something that someone says over a computer screen bother you then you shouldn't be on a forum in the first place.

Hello FROG,

So you back again posting for NBA season? Hope so, although we have had our differences, I always enjoy reading your posts, especially in the NBA.

Have you looked at any NBA season win totals? I see one I really like. You?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I thought you were in the wine business full time? Join a wine forum, do what you do full time and the future will treat you well. Not even looking at NBA team win totals as the hold is to long for a 11/10 payout. I could turn that same money over how many times during the regular season? Good luck with your wine business I envy you.

Best wishes...OF :+waving-5

footdocml

EOG Enthusiast

Where are you gonna go Frog?

I was really gearing up for the NBA season with your plays
:doh1

tool21

EOG Dedicated

No harm in posting.....DO IT!! Look forward to seeing another good handicapper or so i hear.

joelatti

Hi Frog,

Glad to see you reconsidered and will be posting this year...I can't wait for some Frog NBA opinions!!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

It's just a forum, if you let something that someone says over a computer screen bother you then you shouldn't be on a forum in the first place.

Let's test that theory. How do I politely state this, Go Fuck Yourself!

I can chase posters away, and you blame me, for saying something over a computer screen.

I take a stance against racism, and again you put it on me.

Fuckin asswipe.

OF...:finger004