Serious post, please no jokes..I meet this girl and she has strange lung condition.

Journeyman

EOG Master
ALPHA1 ANTITRYPSIN DEFICIENCY

Been talking to this girl for close to a year on and off mainly off because I had other interests for most of the past year, and recently just haven't ben interested in meeting anyone....been a real strange year on many fronts for me personally.

So I start talking to her again pretty regularly, we have never met, she's pretty damn hot too...and she's like 37 but looks way younger, she was also a fitness model and in competitions...oh and she loves baseball, unbelievable package of attraction for me.

Now here's where the problem is, she has some bizarre lung disease/illness, I'm kind of afraid to even ask her much about it, it's hard to bring up the subject, I feel like if I meet her, things could progress pretty quickly because I already know her very well from talking for close to a year, she keeps pressing me to meet her, like every day , and I keep making excuses.

I will have to meet her within the next two weeks or that will be the end of it...I don't want to meet someone who's going to get real sick, I'm not even sure where that stands even. on her website she's even speaking about getting a transplant! What a shame, she's the most down to earth person, very upbeat, crazy about the Red Sox ...her lung capacity is like 28% !

What to do?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: Serious post, please no jokes..I meet this girl and she has strange lung condition.

please no jokes? I'm done.

Best Wishes...OF :+clueless

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Serious post, please no jokes..I meet this girl and she has strange lung condition.

I should have known better. :rolleyes:

michael777

EOG Dedicated

looking up the disease,it sounds pretty serious,
Outlook (Prognosis)
Some people with this deficiency will not develop liver or lung disease. Emphysema and cirrhosis, however, are both progressive diseases that can kill. good luck journey whatever you decide,hope everything works out ok

" we have never met,"

hahahahah i wont joke about her, but i will about you.

how old are you and you have a cyber girlfriend? man up, hit the bars, and meet chicks the real way

Journeyman

EOG Master

looking up the disease,it sounds pretty serious,
Outlook (Prognosis)
Some people with this deficiency will not develop liver or lung disease. Emphysema and cirrhosis, however, are both progressive diseases that can kill. good luck journey whatever you decide,hope everything works out ok

yeah i know...and the main reason i have passed on meeting her for the better part of a year...she seems healthy but i know she is not.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

if i was with her she would have a bigger lung problem - her lungs would be filled with plenty of my "man juice"

Journeyman

EOG Master

" we have never met,"

hahahahah i wont joke about her, but i will about you.

how old are you and you have a cyber girlfriend? man up, hit the bars, and meet chicks the real way

clown that is the reason why i have NOT met her , idiot. i have gotten more off the internet than most people can dream of. probably you included.

Pancho Sanza

EOG Addicted

She wont be too happy if she finds out some stalker is postng her pic on the net.:rolleyes:

Journeyman

EOG Master

jeez, i read shes dealing with a ransplant surgeon at Hopkins on her website and I about fainted .

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I admire your new revenue stream since your rx pay is history. Business is business. If she can't handle 10-12 clients a day I would kick her to the curb and get a better earner. You are my role model J man.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

I admire your new revenue stream since your rx pay is history. Business is business. If she can't handle 10-12 clients a day I would kick her to the curb and get a better earner. You are my role model J man.

OF,
Most of the shit you post is idiotic, but I have to admit I fell out of my chair laughing at that post.

:+textinb3

hahahahahah that put a smile to my face.

journey - are you proud that you get ass off the internet, prolly the personal section from craigslist. WOW! YOU ARE THE MAN! how old are you? my guess is 35, single, and currently searching craigslist personals.

RonnieHarmon

EOG Member

The Average 5-Year survival rate after a lung transplant for a person with this condition is about 45%. She is probably aware of this considering she most likely knew she has this condition her whole life.

I would continue to be friends with her, but if you think her condition may be an issue in a more serious relationship, I would "Nip it in the Bud"

Good luck with everything and god bless.
-RH

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Might have to lose the white tennies with this outfit, but that neon green has always worked for me J man.

She should know whazzup pretty quick.

Best wishes...OF :rolleyes:

Timetopay

EOG Master

Whos the black dude eyeing up her ass.

I would get Jeff Jones and BTJ to go kick his ass...

She sharts on the first date with Journeyman:

YES -105 Ticket #1859986 18:08 10/18/2007 Action only 315.00

She changes her pants after sharting:

NO +110 Ticket #1860027 18:09 10/18/2007 Action only 300.00

No correlated parlays

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Whos the black dude eyeing up her ass.

I would get Jeff Jones and BTJ to go kick his ass...

That's her former business manager. J man going for the hostile takeover shows up in lime green playa suit and proceeds to use those giant arms to pimp slap him into submission. J man adds to his stable.

Best wishes...OF :cool:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Odds:

J man futures:

Actually meets ho: +18.00
Actually makes it halfway to ho's house: +9.00
Actually goes out in public: +5.00
Actually exits own home: +2.00
Signs up with e harmony.com EV.

Best wishes...OF :+clueless

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Odds:

J man futures:

:LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

The Average 5-Year survival rate after a lung transplant for a person with this condition is about 45%. She is probably aware of this considering she most likely knew she has this condition her whole life.

I would continue to be friends with her, but if you think her condition may be an issue in a more serious relationship, I would "Nip it in the Bud"

Good luck with everything and god bless.
-RH

She didn't even have this until 1999 and wasn't diagnosed til 2003, apparently this came on very late. I don't know much about it and am afraid to ask much.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Odds:

J man futures:

just came back from grocery store

cha-ching!:cool:

Journeyman

EOG Master

She sharts on the first date with Journeyman:

YES -105 Ticket #1859986 18:08 10/18/2007 Action only 315.00

She changes her pants after sharting:

NO +110 Ticket #1860027 18:09 10/18/2007 Action only 300.00

No correlated parlays

OMG Instant Classic Jimmy :doh1

:+textinb3

Journeyman

EOG Master

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :p

mofome

Banned

clown i have gotten more off the internet than most people can dream of.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

Might have to lose the white tennies with this outfit, but that neon green has always worked for me J man.

She should know whazzup pretty quick.

Best wishes...OF :rolleyes:

i love this one.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Same thing happened this time last year, the girl I posted about in RR on the motorcycle, she ends up with some bizarre protein difficiency disorder, both these girls were hard core bodybuilder types who looked very healthy.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Same thing happened this time last year, the girl I posted about in RR on the motorcycle, she ends up with some bizarre protein difficiency disorder, both these girls were hard core bodybuilder types who looked very healthy.

I figure a biker babe would be a real cash cow. The biker theme could also go leather and whips, kinky. Higher rates for that. You are a marketing genius. If healthy is Karen Carpenter fasting I guess.

Best wishes...OF :smokesmal

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

If ho was met at store all other payoffs are void.
If store was more than half way to ho's house that payoff wins.
public appearances have been disqualified, retroactive Dec 2004.

Best wishes...OF :cheers

I got my snacks earlier today for tonights game:smokesmal

Sorry Wrigley. No date on the receipt.

Stand-by while I call the store, they may have to review the surveilence tape...