RED SOX!!! IN GAME!!

Salo

EOG Dedicated
Re: RED SOX!!! IN GAME!!

Yo Tony,

Can you get Tito on the line and ask him to switch up Coco and Ellsbury.

But seriously Beckett's looking good!

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Agreed Salo, but so does the lefty. I have a feeling this game wont get decided by the starters, but by the pen.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Clevelands bullpen has outpitched Bostons so far in the series. Delcarmen looks like last years version, not this years. Hopefully, Lester has a few more innings in him

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I haven't been excited with the balls and strikes calls tonight, lots of inconsistency.

Manny Ramirez Quote
"If We lose, Who cares?"

Now if that pre game speech dont motivate the Soxs what will

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

I need someone thats not a Red Sox fan to tell me what they think. I thought the ball landed on the other side of the line.

Someone needs to shut Tim McCarver up

Salo

EOG Dedicated

Tito needs to get a set have a much needed talk with Manny about running hard. It's long over due!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I need someone thats not a Red Sox fan to tell me what they think. I thought the ball landed on the other side of the line.

Someone needs to shut Tim McCarver up

If it went on the other side of the line, it would have bounced into the seats, no?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Hafner automatic out.

He fukd up a rally earlier and had the golden sombrero against WAKEFIELD.

Your 3rd man in the lineup can't be so meek if you want to win.

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated

Manny Ramirez Quote
"If We lose, Who cares?"

Now if that pre game speech dont motivate the Soxs what will

NO ONE CAN FLAME A "IF WE LOSE, WHO CARES" ATTITUDE THAT IS SQUARED AT THE PLATE HITTING 538

A COLORFUL CHARACTER THE MEDIA LOVES

royboy

EOG Dedicated

hitting the yellow line is a HR? Because from the replays its obvious that's where it hit.

nope. the yellow is part of the wall and is cushioned. it was obvious the ball didn't hit any kind of cushion in my eyes. don't really care, looks like it may not matter.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

nope. the yellow is part of the wall and is cushioned. it was obvious the ball didn't hit any kind of cushion in my eyes. don't really care, looks like it may not matter.

I dont get how it could have bounced back towards the playing field if it went OVER the wall. That wall is flat, the ball came back like it hit the point of the wall. Remember when you were a kid you used to play step ball with the pinky balls? Throw them hard on the point of the wall and they bounce far back the other way. Thats what appeared to happen here.

royboy

EOG Dedicated

I dont get how it could have bounced back towards the playing field if it went OVER the wall. That wall is flat, the ball came back like it hit the point of the wall. Remember when you were a kid you used to play step ball with the pinky balls? Throw them hard on the point of the wall and they bounce far back the other way. Thats what appeared to happen here.

they just showed it again, i think you're right :cool:

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Tribe not doing a good job at working Beckett's pitch count....thats going to be the difference in the game.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

they just showed it again, i think you're right :cool:

Originally, it appeared like it went over the wall. My initial reaction was FCK they're going to give him a HR after they huddle. But, i just couldnt understand how the ball bounced back towards the field if it cleared the yellow line. If it cleared the yellow, it would have hit the gray cement and kept going forward and bounced into the seats. I wonder if that ball was looked at to see if it had a grey-cement marking on the side.

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated

Originally, it appeared like it went over the wall. My initial reaction was FCK they're going to give him a HR after they huddle. But, i just couldnt understand how the ball bounced back towards the field if it cleared the yellow line. If it cleared the yellow, it would have hit the gray cement and kept going forward and bounced into the seats. I wonder if that ball was looked at to see if it had a grey-cement marking on the side.

PHYSICS

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated

ULTIMATE RESPECT OF RAMIREZ'S HOT STICK WHEN THE PITCHING COACH CALLS A HUDDLE ON A 3-2 COUNT

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated

JULIO LIGO SHOULD GO BACK TO WIFE BEATING

On April 30, 2003, Lugo was arrested and charged with assaulting his wife, Mabely Lugo, outside of Minute Maid Park in Houston before playing the Atlanta Braves <sup class="reference" id="_ref-4">[5]</sup>. Mabely was treated and released from a hospital, and filed a restraining order against Julio. Mabely originally contended that Julio punched her in the neck and slammed her face into the windshield of their car, spidering the glass and leaving blood smears. Julio contested that he was acting in self-defense by blocking an attack by his wife, who hit herself and stumbled into the car, smashing her head into the windshield. Mabely later changed her story to coordinate with her husband's, and dropped the restraining order. Julio was still tried in court, as he was accused of misdemeanor assault; however, he was found not guilty

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Time for a pinch hitter for Hafner, he's looking like a minor leaguer these last few days.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I will be shocked if Beckett leaves this game with score 2-1, he will not want to come out...and should not . the guy is f ing dealing.