NY Reb's College Football -- (10* plays YTD: 13-4)

10* Rutgers +2
I just don't think USF can deal with being #2 in the country, Florida boys going up into industrialized New Jersey with a sophomore QB on a national stage. The pressure is all on them this year. And don't you think that maybe Rutgers is missing a little of the prestige they enjoyed last year? I imagine they think since they went to Tampa and beat South Florida last year, that they can probably take them at home this year. I think so too. I truly appreciate how far South Florida has come the last 11 years, they've had an amazing climb from no program at all to being ranked 2nd in the nation. I hope they enjoyed it for a week, because it might be a while before they get there again. The Scarlett Knights of Rutgers win this one straight up!

Re: NY Reb's College Football -- (10* plays YTD: 13-4)

From all indications, the public is mostly on South Florida.

Yet the line has gone from +3 to +1.5.

When the line deviates from public action, public usually loses.

tc1134

EOG Veteran

Last hour before kickoff.

Lot of action on Rutgers.

Last hour before kickoff.

Lot of action on Rutgers.

Yes indeed. Percentage has gone from 70% to 67% over the past couple of hours. And that's down from 72% earlier in the week.

Any of you notice how the total went from 52 to 51 right before the game? My buddy's local in Ca went down to 48.5 right before the game. Someone put a lot of money on the under in the last minutes.

Maybe that's why there's no score so far.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

looks like it's going to be a close one. I think if Rutgers can hang around long enough they'll pull it out.

Great Job again Reb! Your 10* plays have been money all season.
CONGRATS!!! :party

BigIgg

EOG Enthusiast

Reb,
Thanks for starting out my week with a winner. I was worried about this game but once again you came through in a big way.
Thanks buddy.

Thanks for your appreciation, guys.

10* plays go to 14-4 for the season.

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

any leans early for this week? good win with rutgers

any leans early for this week? good win with rutgers

7* Ole Miss +5
Ole Miss has covered 5 straight as an SEC home dog, and there's no reason to go against them here. Except for the Hawgs' advantage at RB, these teams are fairly evenly matched, with the Rebels having a more effective passing game. I'll again go with the live home dog, as either team could win this one. Also, 70% of bettors are on Arkansas, but the line has moved down to 4.5 at some places. We saw that tonight in the Rutgers game, where 70% of public was on favored South Florida, but the line moved down instead of up. Like I said before, when the public is on one team but the line moves in favor of the other, take the other team.

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

all i had to do was ask, haha, gl with ole miss

5* UNLV -2
Colorado St falling apart. Lubick on the verge of announcing his retirement. These Rebels should take this game without too much sweat.

yeah i like UNLV as well...col st sucks ass this year and they seem to have given up

i think UNLV wins by at least 2 TDs....still unsure on it though

coachp

EOG Addicted

Grea job last night- the 10* continue!!! Hope a few qualify this weekend. Have a great weekend.

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated

I was on the wrong side. Nice call Reb. USF was not ready to deal with being #2 and being the hunted. We may have a similar situation next Thursday.

MaizePerro

EOG Addicted

tar baby - what are you unsure of if you think they win by at least 2 tds and the line is under a FG???????????

NY REb- great call last night... keep those 10*s rollin'... ill follow on the Miss game

Thanks for all the good thoughts guys.

Here are some plays for now, including the two we're already on. I won't know the 10* plays until Saturday.

7* Ole Miss +5
7* Wyoming +3
7* Alabama +1
7* West Virginia -25
5* Pittsburgh +10
5* Colorado +4
5* Washington +13
5* UNLV +2
5* Houston -13

10* Florida -7

10* Colorado +4

10* Washington +13

Best of luck guys!

RaiseThese

EOG Senior Member

With you on all the 10 stars!!!

Lots of smaller plays but those 3 and usc -17 are my big ones