I tried and I can't quit posting....I have a lot more to say ...7:30 PM press conference.

roach23

Banned
Re: I tried and I can't quit posting....I have a lot more to say ...7:30 PM press con

Re: I tried and I can't quit posting....I have a lot more to say ...7:30 PM press con

raiders,

I am beginning to see why you are so angry at Journeyman but please refrain from taking that out on me...

Thanks
Ken

you were the one who jumped on raiders 1st

Journeyman

EOG Master

JMan- You are a total clown. You said that AK, General and Shrink were all in a deal together.

You've told many lies in the last few threads that you started. Why would you post recently that I was soliciting credit from many books?

You should have corrected that statement at the RX.

Now you post confidential information on the forums. WTF is wrong with you?

Dude you got a serious problem twisting things to your advantage...I never said 'many books' and why should I when you walk around with a laundry list of crap you think you have on me like some fucking little girl who was scorned back in 1995...fuck off.

I realize this gets you physically excited when I come down and respond to you, I am done with you...I shouldn't have even responded to you- but since you had the decency to show u at my press conference I gave you a free pass for tonight.

You have said many many things over the years that are not accurate on many topics ... in fact, I believe you also said the RX would collapse, it is ironic that you want to be there so badly now...and this is coming from someone who reads very little that you say, unlike you who is hanging on my last word for the past 6 years, I still have the obsessed emails from you that date back to 2003....you've been waiting for this moment for 4 years, I understand this is a big day for you.

Re: I tried and I can't quit posting....I have a lot more to say ...7:30 PM press conference.

roach,

:whatever:

about to hit the hey,

Good Night,

Ken

roach23

Banned

roach,

I am too sleepy to go head to head but if you consider me telling raiders to realize people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones is the same thing as threating to bring up some old stuff from the past on me but wont, well then I agree...:whatever:

your point is well and good. but when you jump on someone saying they've done "unethical things," wouldn't you expect them to fire something right back at ya if you've done the same at one point?

sweet dreams

mofome

Banned
Re: I tried and I can't quit posting....I have a lot more to say ...7:30 PM press conference.

i think a big part to these little forum 'tiffs' is being able to move on. talk some shit, enjoy those moments, and let it go. should shit arise the next day, handle that. seems like a lot of people never forget. hell, teaze could come on here and say 'my bad mo, lets be e-pals' and i would say 'sure, would you like a bite of my sammich'. life is short. we're all blessed. we all bring different things. we're all valuable in our own ways here and, more importantly, the real world....people need to get over things. sounds like jman has been a faggot a few times, raiders has been a faggot a few times, and we all know ive been a fucktard on many occasions. so what. this isnt your boyfriend or girlfriend whos lettting you down.....its a heterosexual man you dont actually know, in another city, trying to make a buck and get through his day. relax. wanting to be a good person is a start...im sure we all want that. its not a competition between what poster has the better moral record, its a competition within ourselves, and only ourselves, to improve upon what defines us each day. nothing more.

chill. great time of year. lets enjoy and win money.

:+excited-

your point is well and good. but when you jump on someone saying they've done "unethical things," wouldn't you expect them to fire something right back at ya if you've done the same at one point?

sweet dreams

Thanks Love...:+clueless
U2

JMan- I'm tired of responding to your lies and done with this thread. If you want to continue then go to the dump and I'll prove that everything you said is wrong.

Timetopay

EOG Master

i think a big part to these little forum 'tiffs' is being able to move on. talk some shit, enjoy those moments, and let it go. should shit arise the next day, handle that. seems like a lot of people never forget. hell, teaze could come on here and say 'my bad mo, lets be e-pals' and i would say 'sure, would you like a bite of my sammich'. life is short. we're all blessed. we all bring different things. we're all valuable in our own ways here and, more importantly, the real world....people need to get over things. sounds like jman has been a faggot a few times, raiders has been a faggot a few times, and we all know ive been a fucktard on many occasions. so what. this isnt your boyfriend or girlfriend whos lettting you down.....its a heterosexual man you dont actually know, in another city, trying to make a buck and get through his day. relax. wanting to be a good person is a start...im sure we all want that. its not a competition between what poster has the better moral record, its a competition within ourselves, and only ourselves, to improve upon what defines us each day. nothing more.

chill. great time of year. lets enjoy and win money.

good post :thumbsup

sounds like what i was saying trying to say earlier in another post.

PO69

EOG Master

JMAN, you are starting to get like madcapper. You need to stay away from the forums for a few months, not days. Maybe by then you will have your gambling under control and will be able to have a more productive life. Dont let gambling ruin your life or run it.

You are at a critical stage right now in your life according to your post earlier. Alot of gamblers never make it back at this point. Good luck in your life.

mofome

Banned

JMAN, you are starting to get like madcapper. You need to stay away from the forums for a few months, not days. Maybe by then you will have your gambling under control and will be able to have a more productive life. Dont let gambling ruin your life or run it.

You are at a critical stage right now in your life according to your post earlier. Alot of gamblers never make it back at this point. Good luck in your life.

po, if we take into consideration the fact that you're an idiot, what are we to make of your post?

:+clueless

mofome

Banned

good post :thumbsup

sounds like what i was saying trying to say earlier in another post.

i may have missed it. i skim some in these longer threads, i havent read 50% of this thing. cant gain from it, not many jokes to be made, so i pass on by. always tricky when people are getting so worked up and so personal. thats never comfortable, for either party really, and its certainly not the way to spend free time. i get on people but calling someone a faggot doesnt actually mean anything...when it gets too personal its a bit much. we've all got our deamons, we cant move on if we're constantly reminded of them.

time to move towards a weekend of football.

PO69

EOG Master

Well MO, this idiot, probably bets more money per week than you have made in the past 2 years!!!

AND....................................................................... I still have more money in my bankroll. I am not the one who is out of money owing books and locals money. I havent bet with a local in over 15 years back when I got stiffed by a local who had 3 bad weeks in a row from about 10 customers.

So maybe I do know more than others about reality! You guys may not like my internet persona, but I am far from a gambling degerenate. I can see where JMAN and madcapper are headed, and it could be real hard to get back in touch with your life.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Thanks for the concern...I am far from broken down though and my situation isn't as dyar as it might have seemed, it was a combination of many things...the stress was huge and had been building like a volcano.

I really had to take a step back and look at myself...I actually prayed even and I am not very religious at all..I even told God 'I don't deserve for you to listen if you really are out there'...this was a big crossroads for me, some personal stuff as well as all this public stuff...again I have a very hard time admitting any failure or weakness..it is , well, a weakness as well.

PO69

EOG Master

Oh hell, I am a degenerate gambler, but I do win on occassion and I still have a bankroll without owing ANYONE

mofome

Banned

Well MO, this idiot, probably bets more money per week than you have made in the past 2 years!!!

bs, ive made 7 dollars in the last 2 years. well, ive made 7 dollars in each of the last 2 years so thats 14 dollars all together. show us betcards.

:eye:

PO69

EOG Master

TTP, you are the guy who said that you were quitting gambling for a while. And yet, here you are! Why on EARTH would you be on a gambling site if you are not gambling at this time?? That is just bad for your health

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Oh hell, I am a degenerate gambler, but I do win on occassion and I still have a bankroll without owing ANYONE

Dr. this is not a surgical release form, it is a beneficiary designation and insurance form.

Nurse, nurse, we need more medication stat, this patient is still awake.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Journeyman

EOG Master

PO69

I lost half my income when i quit the job...I am not out on the street or broke...will I be gambling anytime soon? absolutely not...I'm not one of those guys who goes around sniffing for 50 free accounts...nor do I need to wager.

my biggest problem right now is replacing my income I lost and I am working on it....when you are use to having 2-3 dimes extra a month to play with if you so choose and then all the sudden you realize your expenses are the same as your income, if that doesn;'t wake you up you better get some help.

This wasn't a gambling problem, this was a life choice , job problem! I didn't see the end of my Rx days coming and overspent on some things...it will take me a while to get back to where I feel comfortable, it will happen though.

posting it actually helps....I appreciate those who have given me encouragement.

mofome

Banned

Thanks for the concern...I am far from broken down though and my situation isn't as dyar as it might have seemed, it was a combination of many things...the stress was huge and had been building like a volcano.

I really had to take a step back and look at myself...I actually prayed even and I am not very religious at all..I even told God 'I don't deserve for you to listen if you really are out there'...this was a big crossroads for me, some personal stuff as well as all this public stuff...again I have a very hard time admitting any failure or weakness..it is , well, a weakness as well.

perspective is a more meaningful acquisition, to your immediate future, than a pay check from therx. gains are determined within yourself and not always in the present. the thing that gets to people, at times, is losing sight of the big picture. almost as if someone thinks that everything is going to happen today, and therefore everything has to be sorted out and fixed as soon as possible. then, the next day, they wake up with the same feeling. allowing yourself to, peacefully, realize that you wont, and dont, have to figure it all out today can be settling. you'll be ok...you know that. thats what matters today.

bol buddy.

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg3 id=batter vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=bg2 align=right width="20%"></TD><TD class=bg2 align=left width=width></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 id=batter vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=bg2 align=right width="20%"> </TD><TD class=bg2 align=left width=width></TD></TR><TR class=bg3 id=batter vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=bg2 align=right width="20%"></TD><TD class=bg2 align=left width=width></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

TTP, you are the guy who said that you were quitting gambling for a while. And yet, here you are! Why on EARTH would you be on a gambling site if you are not gambling at this time?? That is just bad for your health

Speaking of bad for your health, are these really your scrubs Doc?

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

TOW

EOG Enthusiast

Journeyman,

We've had our differences in the past however I do honestly feel for you and the way this drama has been handled.

I do know first hand Wil is not 100% sincere on you. He probably has his motives...who knows....

I talked to Wil on IM about why he was lying about the pay...we didn't talk too long, Wil knows damn well what I was making...he told me he heard TOW was hiring.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

I guess Wil should avoid sarcasm and go back to what he has shown being a master at....covering up for his STIFF employer.

I've had dealings with Ken. He always paid me or I always paid him...not once we've had to remind each other.

I've had dealings with John (SBR)...same things, either way it was always smooth.

I placed a bet with Marty Jensen and not only he STIFFED me, he sent Wil to cover up for him and have him make promises he never kept.

As per TheRX real owner....well, I do concurr he's a likeable guy but he'd be better off saving on the whores he chases in Vegas and pay up the people he owes first.

Ken...never mind Raiders...he's a good fella with a short, short memory... every time I read his holier than thou posts a smile comes up as I can't refrain of thinking of ....bettheduck :LMAO

Cheers....

Last edited by a moderator:

Roberto- Your sources are everywhere. I was long gone though and had no problems.

TOW

EOG Enthusiast

I'm glad you didn't because you know I do like you (I'm still recovering from my last stop over in Windy Town ;) ).

Got to admit though that the name was funny...kinda fit you 100% :D

Cobbler

EOG Addicted

Was there really a book called BetTheDuck? How long did that last, and who was shilling for them?

Journeyman

EOG Master

Journeyman,

We've had our differences in the past however I do honestly feel for you and the way this drama has been handled.

I do know first hand Wil is not 100% sincere on you. He probably has his motives...who knows....

I guess Wil should avoid sarcasm and go back to what he has shown being a master at....covering up for his STIFF employer.

I've had dealings with Ken. He always paid me or I always paid him...not once we've had to remind each other.

I've had dealings with John (SBR)...same things, either way it was always smooth.

I placed a bet with Marty Jensen and not only he STIFFED me, he sent Wil to cover up for him and have him make promises he never kept.

There is no doubt about it, Wil is not always on the up and up...he has a lot of bases to cover and people to answer to, his job is not an easy one, and he's getting paid HALF of what he was so his 'I am miserable' act is real...I would think he would come off (at least once in a while) acting like the player could just possibly have a vaild point at least once in a blue moonLIGHT GRAHAM :doh1 ...the extremes he goes to , to cover for any and all advertisers no matter what the case makes him look fake (which he is) and that is where he bombs big time....It is obvious the more he's worked for Marty and with Rick coming into the mix last year, Wil is pressured even more to always say the right thing, people see through that though.... Wil isn't the kind of guy who will ever be complimentary to begin with, it is a total act when is freindly on the forum.....I think he went over a year without cracking so much as a smile on the forums, I know the other mods see it and they know how anal he can be.

Wil was chastised big time for the way he jumped all over poster Neverbeenanother#7 , if no one was looking over the way Wilheim deals with people, the Rx would be complete communist party at this point....Mix in the 'micromanager' and Marty 'I have no clue how or what to post when I do" and you have the current climate overseeing things.

Spoken to all three enough times to realize, NONE of them are personable unless they have an agenda and even then they come off as fake and very stiff...Marty is not a sports fan , Rick , it is ironic Rick knows zilch about sports and doesn't follow them , yet wants to start an information service about it....I think of them and see two geeks way out of bounds on sports forums....and those two certainly are way out of their league in forumville, I think Martry retired for good after his $30,000 mistake :p

Journeyman

EOG Master

I guess Wilheim was given a free pass over there on that ghost he created, he has other ghosts, Moonlight Graham is not his only ghost.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

HEY JOURNEYMAN LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION?

HOW COME BUCSF-G WHO NOW WORKS HERE AT THE EOG HASNT COME TO YOUR DEFENSE IN THIS MATTER.DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH BUCSF-G I KNOW HE WAS JUST A PUPPET AT THE RX BUT THE SHRINK SEEMS TO LIKE HIM AT THE EOG.

DO YOU GET ALONG WITH BUCSF-G JOURNEYMAN I WAS BANNED AT THE RX AND HAVE NEVER EVEN LOOKED AT THE WEBSITE SO I DONT KNOW HOW YOUR RELATIONSHIP WAS WITH BUCSF-G

BE HONEST BUCASF-G IS A BIG BOY NOW I THINK

Journeyman

EOG Master

HOW COME BUCSF-G WHO NOW WORKS HERE AT THE EOG HASNT COME TO YOUR DEFENSE IN THIS MATTER.DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH BUCSF-G I KNOW HE WAS JUST A PUPPET AT THE RX BUT THE SHRINK SEEMS TO LIKE HIM AT THE EOG.

DO YOU GET ALONG WITH BUCSF-G JOURNEYMAN I WAS BANNED AT THE RX AND HAVE NEVER EVEN LOOKED AT THE WEBSITE SO I DONT KNOW HOW YOUR RELATIONSHIP WAS WITH BUCSF-G

Bucs was the scapegoat...I'm not going to pretend and say I thought it wasn't Bucs who was leaking the BR material ,because I did, I now am 99.9% certain it wasn't him, the reason he looked like the leak, when he left the leak stopped 'leaking' . I defended Bucs often when he was with the Rx and defended him when Wilheim would play head mod on him... Wil was very jealous of Bucs popularity at the time, even on the Mod conference call I recall Wilheim mentioning it to me later that he felt Bucsfan was talking too much when he should have been the one doing the talking....

Bucs he left at a time when the tensions between the two site's were still very high so it was hard to remain chummy but we did still talk occasionally.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

BTJ, there is nothing "to defend"....the majority of the stuff Jman is talking about happened well after i left the RX....the stuff that he mentions before i left, is mostly true as i can remember it....so there is nothing for me to defend....i dont get into all this drama, and therefore stay clear of the threads for the most part...i have to read them, thats my job, but i dont have to contribute to them....If i remember correctly Rick A.'s name was just being mentioned about the time i left....i did all my dealilngs with Marty, and Susan, and both were very good to me.......Journeyman and I left the RX for different reasons, and i hold no ill will against him at all.....or actually none of the others mods either....i still occasionally talk to them, and have NEVER spoken badly of any of them......but i dont need to defend Jman on anything.....he can handle his own.......and besides, like i stated, the majority of his problems at the end, with management, were people that i never dealt with..

Your a good guy BUCS and it's true! I've never heard you bad mouth anyone even in private.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Your a good guy BUCS and it's true! I've never heard you bad mouth anyone even in private.

Bucs can you bad mouth someone.....someone on the damn Cubs.

They look horrible. I think they need a spark. A guy with some excitement.

Soriano,Lee,Ramirez all are good but asleep. They definately dont seem like the days of Grace and Dunston. Fiery leaders.

We could use an Eric Byrnes type.

time to pay/bucs fan:
i was thinking the same thing watching the cubs. the most fight/energy they showed was lilly's temper tantrum after giving up the home run.
not exactly the mark of champions.

same thing with my brewers this year. they sure could smack a bunch of homers, but seemed to lack the enthusiasm and hustle of the old robin yount days.

I've been a follower of ThePrescription since it was just a newletter on AOL after 8+ years i finally decide to sign up and post, and very quickly am put on post review for this..

I post this in fear of going back on post review but oh well..

I'm tired of hearing about "processors" and how "things have changed" well they haven't changed for the top books. Greek, Jamaica, Heritage, etc have not missed a beat.. you guys are just giving these garbage books a crutch to lean on when you say things like that.

this was a response to the JustBet thread. Wilheim has been a terrible addition to ThePrescription in my mind, I don't know if he is just following orders or if he really aspires to be a gestapo, either way I think it's terrible.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I've been a follower of ThePrescription since it was just a newletter on AOL after 8+ years i finally decide to sign up and post, and very quickly am put on post review for this..

this was a response to the JustBet thread. Wilheim has been a terrible addition to ThePrescription in my mind, I don't know if he is just following orders or if he really aspires to be a gestapo, either way I think it's terrible.

Preaching to the choir here. Terrible addition is much to kind. Ruinous.

Best wishes...OF :doh1