I became i a member of the 'ive had sex with a man' club today

Re: I became i a member of the 'ive had sex with a man' club today

been a member of that club ever since I was 9 years old.

can't beat that tingly feeling of when you first discover the powers of your own hand.

been an active member ever since

Lovely, I'm sure we will hear what the catch is soon...

The Devil

EOG Master

about time he came out of the closet.......He made a bunch of posts that seemed he had something stuck in his butt............:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

if you do a google search for homo this image actually comes up

IVE GOT A FEW FRIENDS WHO ARE GAY......THEY TOLD ME TO TELL YOU.....THAT WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE PUT ENOUGH LUBE IN YOUR ASS.....THAT WHEN YOU PUT IN MORE!!!!:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome

Banned

:+textinb1 :+textinb1 :+textinb1 :+textinb1 :+textinb1 :+textinb1

dirty

EOG Master

I was wondering why Mo was asking for kneepads from Bucs over on the Fantasy Football Site. All makes sense now :+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

Pretty girl in your avatar Dirty. Is she one of those from down yonder?

dirty

EOG Master

Pretty girl in your avatar Dirty. Is she one of those from down yonder?

Most Def... will be going down there to see her again soon...:cheers:cheers:cheers

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Did you get in the 'Mile High Club' at the same time?

P.S. I broke the chain on that E-mail Mo!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Good stuff mofome, not sure you just took a step and out the closet and ran back in or what?

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

mofome

Banned

wow, frog, keep searching the forums for my threads. you've must got a lot going on with your day. thank for you bumping the thread i made on accident. i was hoping that no one would ever find it but now here it is in the flesh and i can no longer deny that i made this thread because detective frog has bumped it and now its here and my friends can read it i just hope that i can go on with my day and not be sad because o frog searched eog.com for this thread and he found it and bumped it because hes a dangerous man to have on your bad side and now just today i found that out the hard way because o frog is crazy like a fox.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

blah, blah, blah, come on mofome. tell us about your grand club entrance, are you going to change over to dikfome? modikfome?

mofome

Banned

blah, blah, blah, come on mofome. tell us about your grand club entrance, are you going to change over to dikfome?

from that you got 'blah blah blah'? maybe you're wising up. i wouldn't bet on it, but maybe.

how many names have you posted under today?
:+clueless

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Enquiring minds want to know about your cure for penis craving and your joining the new club. You started this thread not me. Finish it dikfome.

mofome

Banned

Enquiring minds want to know about your cure for penis craving and your joining the new club. You started this thread not me. Finish it god.

im surprised you dont bore yourself.

:+clueless

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I'm surprised you started this thread. Where in the hell were you going with this? Are you a senator from Idaho or what? We need a song for modikfome.

Who's the leader of the posts that craves penis...

m...o...d..., i...k...f..., o...m...e...!

modikfome, modikfome

He gets the most penis!

yes, yes, yes.

Sing a song for the guy that joined the mansex club.

m...o...d..., i...k...f..., o...m...e...!

Either comeout or run back in, but don't sit here and leave us hanging like the penis you crave.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

i hated it.

Next time try some lubrication, ky, crisco, even peanut butter, but make sure it is creamy not chunky. You would probably hate chunky also. After getting drunk, passing out, finding out the she you went out with was actually a he, and pulling that condom out of your ass, did you become pationate about sodomy?

mofome im actually curious..tell the story, bar? night club? best friend and his girl? come onnnn

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

MOFOME COGRATULATIONS ON YOU BECOMING A F-G THAT IS NICE AS LONG AS YOU STAY 500 MILES AWAY FROM ME.NOW THAT BEING SAID MOFOME MAYBE YOU CAN CAN HELP ME OUT I AM IN A PROGRAM HERE IN BOSTON WHERE WE TAKE BORDERLINE F-G KIDS AND TRY AND STRAIGHTEN THEM OUT.SO IF YOU ANSWER A COUPLE OF SHORT QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO REALLY HELP A CONFUSED KID HERE IN BEANTOWN.IF ANYBODY HAS A YOUNG KID AND YOU DONT WANT HIM TO BECOME A F-G ME AND JOHNNY KNOCKDOWN RUN A CAMP FOR CONFUSED LITTLE F-GS AND WE GAURENTEE A WEEK WITH US THE KIDS WILL BE STRAIGHT IT COMES WITH A MONEY BACK GAURENTEE.

SO MOFOME IT WILL BE VERY HELPFULL TO THE CONFUSED YOUTHS OF BOSTON IF YOU ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS.THANK YOU BEANTOWNJIM

1 WHEN GROWING UP MOFOME DID YOUR PARENTS ENCOURAGE YOU TO BE A MENS FIGURE SKATER AND BUY YOU F-G SKATES INSTEAD OF HOCKEY SKATES

2 WHEN OTHER KIDS WERE OUT PLAYING BASEBALL MOFOME DID YOU STAY HOME WITH YOUR MOTHER AND CLEAN AND HANG CURTAINS

3 WHEN YOU WENT THROUGH PUBERTY DID YOU LOOK DOWN AT YOUR WEINER AND SAY WOW ITS GROWING I WONDER IF MY FRIEND PETERS IS GROWING ALSO LET ME GO SEE

4 DID YOU USED TO WATCH MENS TENNIS AND WAIT FOR ANDREA AGUSSIS SHORTS TO FALL DOWN IN OTHER WORDS DID YOU FANTISIZE ABOUT THE MALE ANATOMY

5 WHEN REAL MEN LIKE BEANTOWNJIM WERE HANGING STEEL BEAMS 45 STORIES ABOVE THE BOSTON SKYLINE RISKING HIS LIFE DID YOU SAY WOW BEANTOWNJIM IS A TOUGH GUY OR DID YOU SAY I CANT WAIT TO GET INTO THAT GORGOUS BUILDING AND HANG THE DRAPES

HANG IN THERE MOFOME THERE ARE ONLY TWO MORE QUESTIONS I KNOW ITS HARD BEING A F-G BUT I AM TRYING TO SAVE THE YOUTH OF BOSTON

6 I DONT LIKE HANGING AROUND IN A F-G FORUM MOFOME SO LET ME ASK YOU IS THERE A GUY IN THIS FORUM THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET IN A DARK ROOM FOR FUN.DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON ANYBODY IN THIS FORUM I AM NOT INCLUDED MOFOME BECAUSE YOU KNOW MY HOW I STAND ON F-GS SO BEANTOWNJIM IS OFF LIMITS BUT I AM SURE WE HAVE OTHERS LIKE (FROGGY) WHO MIGHT ENJOY YOUR ADVANCES

7 NOW THAT YOU ARE AN ESTABLISHED F-G WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN STARTING A DANCE CLASS AND WORK OUT TO OUR BUDDY WWW.RICHARDSIMMONS.COM I AM SURE OTHER MEMBERS OF THIS F-G FORUM WILL JOIN.

THANKS FOR ANSWERING THESE QUESTIONS MOFOME LIKE I SAID IF ANY PARENT THINKS THEY MIGHT HAVE A F-G SON ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS SEND THEM TO SOUTH BOSTON AND THEY HANG AROUND WITH ME AND JOHNNY KNOCKDOWN FOR A WEEK AND WE GAURENTEE WE WILL STAIGHTEN OUT THE LITTLE F-G

dirty

EOG Master

MOFOME COGRATULATIONS ON YOU BECOMING A F-G THAT IS NICE AS LONG AS YOU STAY 500 MILES AWAY FROM ME.NOW THAT BEING SAID MOFOME MAYBE YOU CAN CAN HELP ME OUT I AM IN A PROGRAM HERE IN BOSTON WHERE WE TAKE BORDERLINE F-G KIDS AND TRY AND STRAIGHTEN THEM OUT.SO IF YOU ANSWER A COUPLE OF SHORT QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO REALLY HELP A CONFUSED KID HERE IN BEANTOWN.IF ANYBODY HAS A YOUNG KID AND YOU DONT WANT HIM TO BECOME A F-G ME AND JOHNNY KNOCKDOWN RUN A CAMP FOR CONFUSED LITTLE F-GS AND WE GAURENTEE A WEEK WITH US THE KIDS WILL BE STRAIGHT IT COMES WITH A MONEY BACK GAURENTEE.

SO MOFOME IT WILL BE VERY HELPFULL TO THE CONFUSED YOUTHS OF BOSTON IF YOU ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS.THANK YOU BEANTOWNJIM

1 WHEN GROWING UP MOFOME DID YOUR PARENTS ENCOURAGE YOU TO BE A MENS FIGURE SKATER AND BUY YOU F-G SKATES INSTEAD OF HOCKEY SKATES

2 WHEN OTHER KIDS WERE OUT PLAYING BASEBALL MOFOME DID YOU STAY HOME WITH YOUR MOTHER AND CLEAN AND HANG CURTAINS

3 WHEN YOU WENT THROUGH PUBERTY DID YOU LOOK DOWN AT YOUR WEINER AND SAY WOW ITS GROWING I WONDER IF MY FRIEND PETERS IS GROWING ALSO LET ME GO SEE

4 DID YOU USED TO WATCH MENS TENNIS AND WAIT FOR ANDREA AGUSSIS SHORTS TO FALL DOWN IN OTHER WORDS DID YOU FANTISIZE ABOUT THE MALE ANATOMY

5 WHEN REAL MEN LIKE BEANTOWNJIM WERE HANGING STEEL BEAMS 45 STORIES ABOVE THE BOSTON SKYLINE RISKING HIS LIFE DID YOU SAY WOW BEANTOWNJIM IS A TOUGH GUY OR DID YOU SAY I CANT WAIT TO GET INTO THAT GORGOUS BUILDING AND HANG THE DRAPES

HANG IN THERE MOFOME THERE ARE ONLY TWO MORE QUESTIONS I KNOW ITS HARD BEING A F-G BUT I AM TRYING TO SAVE THE YOUTH OF BOSTON

6 I DONT LIKE HANGING AROUND IN A F-G FORUM MOFOME SO LET ME ASK YOU IS THERE A GUY IN THIS FORUM THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET IN A DARK ROOM FOR FUN.DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON ANYBODY IN THIS FORUM I AM NOT INCLUDED MOFOME BECAUSE YOU KNOW MY HOW I STAND ON F-GS SO BEANTOWNJIM IS OFF LIMITS BUT I AM SURE WE HAVE OTHERS LIKE (FROGGY) WHO MIGHT ENJOY YOUR ADVANCES

7 NOW THAT YOU ARE AN ESTABLISHED F-G WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN STARTING A DANCE CLASS AND WORK OUT TO OUR BUDDY WWW.RICHARDSIMMONS.COM I AM SURE OTHER MEMBERS OF THIS F-G FORUM WILL JOIN.

THANKS FOR ANSWERING THESE QUESTIONS MOFOME LIKE I SAID IF ANY PARENT THINKS THEY MIGHT HAVE A F-G SON ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS SEND THEM TO SOUTH BOSTON AND THEY HANG AROUND WITH ME AND JOHNNY KNOCKDOWN FOR A WEEK AND WE GAURENTEE WE WILL STAIGHTEN OUT THE LITTLE F-G

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

janus

EOG Dedicated

MOFOME COGRATULATIONS ON YOU BECOMING A F-G THAT IS NICE AS LONG AS YOU STAY 500 MILES AWAY FROM ME.NOW THAT BEING SAID MOFOME MAYBE YOU CAN CAN HELP ME OUT I AM IN A PROGRAM HERE IN BOSTON WHERE WE TAKE BORDERLINE F-G KIDS AND TRY AND STRAIGHTEN THEM OUT.SO IF YOU ANSWER A COUPLE OF SHORT QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO REALLY HELP A CONFUSED KID HERE IN BEANTOWN.IF ANYBODY HAS A YOUNG KID AND YOU DONT WANT HIM TO BECOME A F-G ME AND JOHNNY KNOCKDOWN R A CAMP FOR CONFUSED LITTLE F-GS AND WE GAURENTEE A WEEK WITH US THE KIDS WILL BE STRAIGHT IT COMES WITH A MONEY BACK GAURENTEE.

the davinci code's got nothing on you. thanks for sharing.

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted

Mofome,I will NEVER doubt anything that you say again. You are brutally frank about yourself. To admit this to this board, which is infested with homophobes, IS indeed courageous!

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

OH JANUS YOUR SUCH A CREATIVE YOUNG LADY ARE YOU A LESBIAN YOU MUST BE I CAN TELL BY THE WAY YOU LIKE TO BUST MY BALLS.

HEY JANUS WHY DONT YOU AND FROGGY GO TRY ON SOME NICE LACE PANTIES TOGETHER AND LEAVE THE MENS GAMBLING FORUM TO REAL MEN.

LOL Mr. Beantown...who is the man in your avatar? Is that you, sir?

:mutley

Timetopay

EOG Master

Was this a joke from a previous post? I sincerely dont get if this was a joke or he really did get with a guy.

Someone explain this one to me

janus

EOG Dedicated

LOL Mr. Beantown...who is the man in your avatar? Is that you, sir?

:mutley

of course thats him... and thats the top of johnny knockdown's white hat right behind him. thank god for swivel chairs, eh shittown?