I tried and I can't quit posting....I have a lot more to say ...7:30 PM press conference.

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: I tried and I can't quit posting....I have a lot more to say ...7:30 PM press conference.

trytry wouldnt really want my boss getting involved either except for the fact that its a gambling site. They dont want posters hearing one of the biggest mods is stiffing someone.

Not sure how much trust people would have than to than ask J or any mod for help getting paid from somewhere. Just gets ugly in a lot of scenarios

The mass poster body is why the head mod has power on these sites...it isn't a knock to them, they do all they can...the key though is to make the customer feel he is getting a fair shot and is being backed if he has a legit beef, that is where Wil is dropping the ball in some cases...his berating of some posters is overboard at times, again it is that 'talk down to' mentality that someone over there established that really is annoying....I saw certain mods get talked down to and eventually left and I see it with some poster's.

Re: I tried and I can't quit posting....I have a lot more to say ...7:30 PM press conference.

jman - it's really none of our business so of course you don't want to answer. but i'm curious. did you not pay a gambling debt as is alleged against you? if not, do you plan to, sir?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

very nice of you TTT... 'micromanaging' that is a good name for the "GM" or clown whichever works for you...can you say "walking on egg shells" :rolleyes:

Again I think the main owner new I was pretty important or he wouldn't have personally bumped me up in salary, unfortunately he wasn't the guy overseeing the day to day goings on.

I know I gave a million percent to that place and I know he did not...sometimes though it is who you know that matters, this was one of those times.

i dont know enough to call anyone a clown at Rx. I think that is a fantastic forum site just amazing actually. And I think this site is amazing too. I dont see why there would be fear on losing posters because a gambler is behind in paying a bookie...cripes they would have not posters if they worried about stuff like that!

Journeyman

EOG Master

jman - it's really none of our business so of course you don't want to answer. but i'm curious. did you not pay a gambling debt as is alleged against you? if not, do you plan to, sir?

I already discussed this....it is on one of these pages.

Journeyman

EOG Master

i dont know enough to call anyone a clown at Rx. I think that is a fantastic forum site just amazing actually. And I think this site is amazing too. I dont see why there would be fear on losing posters because a gambler is behind in paying a bookie...cripes they would have not posters if they worried about stuff like that!

I know you KNOW how hard I worked recruiting for those contests...BTW congrats on finishing 5th (I believe it was)

journey - it's too much to go through. was it basically that you contend you don't owe the money?

Journeyman

EOG Master

Journeyman is there anything left out there that you have to get off your chest? What truly disappointed you the most to the point where you had to leave therx? Was it the money? Was it Rick? What do you think the future will be for therx and what are you going to do to replace the 1k a month salary income you were receiving from therx as a mod?

I was making much more than 1K, I have covered this several times.

The future...things will go on for them obviosuly...they have a great site.

I look forward to posting here, I won't have as much free time but talking about sports and life has gotten in my blood I guess....I have made too many friends from this, and I already missed talking to them.

Re: I tried and I can't quit posting....I have a lot more to say ...7:30 PM press con

Re: I tried and I can't quit posting....I have a lot more to say ...7:30 PM press con

JMan- People are correct, you are a forum persona that will be remembered.

Everyone makes mistakes.

Can you also admit to cheating in money contests at the RX along with deleting meaningless plays of yours in non money contests?

I don't want to ride your ass forever but would like the truth to come out on this stuff. Can we clear the air on everything.

Journeyman

EOG Master

There was NEVER EVER cheating in contests- that is silly.

I already answered General on the edit, that was blown out of proportion beyond belief.

You don't want to ride my ass forever? that is funny... BTW congrats on the forum thing, funny how things work out, I am sure you are enjoying this roast as much as anyone.

I am not going anywhere for people to remember me.

Raiders while you are very good at asking questions and putting people on the spot , let me ask you a question....Where and why did you disappear for a long time? What was the reason? (if you don't mind answering)

Journeyman

EOG Master

J, look at it this way :

How many have quit before you ?

It's quite a high number. Even FH left, but he posts as much now, as before.

I know Fish was kind of in a similar boat as me as a mod getting paid pretty nicely to post...we both talked about it a lot, if we weren't being paid it would be hard to continue posting..it is natural reaction though...he loves to post there is no doubt, Fish is a great forum persona and I am glad to see him back around, probably my favorite read on the forums...he knows sports and that is what I like most...Fish was always a good sport when getting ragged too, something I am not good at.

Raiders while you are very good at asking questions and putting people on the spot , let me ask you a question....Where and why did you disappear for a long time? What was the reason? (if you don't mind answering)

I was banned for the RX in 2004. Recently a well respected person in the offshore business mixed me up with another poster and accused me of stiffing him.

I returned as raiders72 to reply. It was a case of mistaken identity. I've now continued to post as raiders72 there.

Back to you. Your edits and deletes were posted in the RR. Why are most of the edits and deletes against your posts?

You would think that a mod would be moderating others and not himself.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I am talking about when you left your forum and seemingly disappeared for close to a year, maybe I am wrong but it seemed like you disappeared.

No matter how I explain the deletes as cleaning up my tracker and condensing it into one post there will be questions, I don't care. I never screwed over a poster , never cheated in a contest, I know you think I tried to help TT when he was 2 minutes late that year but that was harmless...you have always needled me and tried to make mountains out of mole hills...do you enjoy it?

You deleted your plays. Lots of guys caught you and called you on it. The next day you came back with some lame excuse on why it was deleted. You've done that many times.

I see the reason why you deleted plays in the money contests but why oin the world would you do it in a tracker thread?

was being banned what finally pushed you towards calling it quits?

Now that's funny!

Kinda reminds me of former ou quarterback Jason White (Heisman and all...) calling a press conference to announce his retirement from the NFL.

Uh, Jason, you can't retire if you never made it there in the first place!!!

You can't fire me! I quit! haha

My main point is that your credibility isn't the best which is why I'm using the deleting of plays.

I don't know for sure but I can't see any way in the world that you were offered a head mod job.

Most of your posts in this forum are bullshit and spun to your fairy tail.

Also, if you are making 3 dimes/month it's suicidal to be betting the amounts that you are betting.

I was banned for the RX in 2004. Recently a well respected person in the offshore business mixed me up with another poster and accused me of stiffing him.

I returned as raiders72 to reply. It was a case of mistaken identity. I've now continued to post as raiders72 there.

Back to you. Your edits and deletes were posted in the RR. Why are most of the edits and deletes against your posts?

You would think that a mod would be moderating others and not himself.

raiders,

Why the continous lynching of Journeyman by of all people, YOU? He has apologized and admitted he was wrong to do many of the things he did...

I know for a fact you did unethical things, including but not limited to showing up at one of my bashes, embracing my wife and family, ate our food and seemed to enjoy hanging with us (or at least you said so)...

Then after smiling in our faces, you continued on a smear campaign later on against EOG...

You apologized and I accepted it...

We survived...

Why not allow Journeyman some space to breath?

He has lost a job, some Friends, a lot of of money and financial security all within a matter of the last week!!!

What the hell is your point being so judgemental?

If anyone does have that right, it might be The General, I and some at TheRx, but clearly not you imho...

THE SHRINK

Journeyman

EOG Master

My main point is that your credibility isn't the best which is why I'm using the deleting of plays.

I don't know for sure but I can't see any way in the world that you were offered a head mod job.

Most of your posts in this forum are bullshit and spun to your fairy tail.

Also, if you are making 3 dimes/month it's suicidal to be betting the amounts that you are betting.

not gonna answer why you left the forums for close to a year? okay well take care...talking to you is still like talking to a wall.:rolleyes: and as usual you take bits of what I say and twist itr around to make it worse than it is, I tried to explain it and you took half of what I said, funny you seem to miss the other half that I make much more than that overall. I am done responding to you.

Timetopay

EOG Master

raiders,

Why the continous lynching of Journeyman by of all people, YOU? He has apologized and admitted he was wrong to do many of the things he did...

I know for a fact you did unethical things, including but not limited to showing up at one of my bashes, embracing my wife and family, ate our food and seemed to enjoy hanging with us (or at least you said so)...

Then after smiling in our faces, you continued on a smear campaign later on against EOG...

You apologized and I accepted it...

We survived...

Why not allow Journeyman some space to breath?

He has lost a job, some Friends, a lot of of money and financial security all within a matter of the last week!!!

What the hell is your point being so judgemental?

If anyone does have that right, it might be The General, I and some at TheRx, but clearly not you imho...

THE SHRINK

agree

The reason I'm on JourneyMan is that he bashed me for years at the RX knowing full well that I couldn't reply. Right before he quit he was saying how I was going around soliciting many books for credit. He deserves whatever he gets.

It was the RX party that I was at and not EOG. I can't remember ever bashing EOG but I may have done so. I did not take the free room but did eat the food.

When I came back from the RX party I posted that you threw a first class party and it was first class. I thank you for that. But there is a time and place for everything.

I bashed you for the things that you did at the RX. I really don't want to rehash that but you were no angel there.

Journeyman

EOG Master

You're not going to answer why you disappeared from the forums for a full year I guess? okay whatever...you obviously have never made a mistake.

JMan- I really don't want to go into the sob story on that. That had NOTHING to do with gambling or the forums. I just took some time off from the posting world and gambling.

The reason I'm on JourneyMan is that he bashed me for years at the RX knowing full well that I couldn't reply. Right before he quit he was saying how I was going around soliciting many books for credit. He deserves whatever he gets.

It was the RX party that I was at and not EOG. I can't remember ever bashing EOG but I may have done so. I did not take the free room but did eat the food.

When I came back from the RX party I posted that you threw a first class party and it was first class. I thank you for that. But there is a time and place for everything.

I bashed you for the things that you did at the RX. I really don't want to rehash that but you were no angel there.

Raiders,

Your holier than thou attitude is transparent and hypocritical...

Who annointed you G-d?

I dont care about any of your reasons for attacking Journeyman all night!

The man apologized and he did so more than once!!!

People who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

You don't appear to have changed at all..

Feel free to rehash any or all the things I did at the RX many years ago. I am certain posters are on the edge of their chairs...

Go for it or STFU!

THE SHRINK

Why the hell would you post on a forum that I was soliciting many books for credit? Maybe I deal with some of this guys and it could hurt me.

I don't deal with Dime or Judge but did you see their responses to it at first before the truth came out. That was spineless on your part because you didn't think that I could reply.

Publicsmoney

EOG Addicted

Journeyman.....In all serious ness, How old are you? You look as if you are in your upper 20's. A young guy like you should have lots of oppourtunity out there. Best of luck.

waco

EOG Dedicated

Tell us more journey. Reading your all your post is better than a piece of ass. Please tell us more.

Whoever said I was holier than thou?

Relax Shrink- It looks like you were trying to use Jman to get back at the RX or hire him.

His credibility is shit. Don't blame me for that.

And I could care less what you did 4 years ago.

Who would have thought a few years ago that me and Raiders would be in the RX good graces and Journeyman would be banned. I'm not getting involved either way with this whole JMan vs. RX thing, but I find that kinda funny considering how things were for a while.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Why don't you go ask the guy who said you stiffed him on the forum?

You were let back only because I said so...it was my call....and I was not the only one who voted you off the island every time you asked to come back....I really paid very little attention to you other than when you were right there in my face flapping your trap.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Whoever said I was holier than thou?

Relax Shrink- It looks like you were trying to use Jman to get back at the RX or hire him.

His credibility is shit. Don't blame me for that.

And I could care less what you did 4 years ago.

I could have walked away...I find it somewhat peculiar that it was released to the public when it wasn't even late, but I know WHO ran his trap on that and I have already told the guy who was holding it and it will be taken care of...you will stalk me no matter what, that is a given . I never cared then and I don't care now what you think.

I bashed you for the things that you did at the RX. I really don't want to rehash that but you were no angel there.[/quote]

<b>...And I could care less what you did 4 years ago.</b>

OH REALLY????

<b>Then why even bring that up in your prior thread?</b>

"you were no angel there" :+clueless

Timetopay

EOG Master

Why don't you go ask the guy who said you stiffed him on the forum?

You were let back only because I said so...it was my call....and I was not the only one who voted you off the island every time you asked to come back....I really paid very little attention to you other than when you were right there in my face flapping your trap.

you talking about raiders in this one cause it came right after jakes post

Journeyman

EOG Master

Who would have thought a few years ago that me and Raiders would be in the RX good graces and Journeyman would be banned. I'm not getting involved either way with this whole JMan vs. RX thing, but I find that kinda funny considering how things were for a while.

Yep. Jake I quit, I wasn't fired....I tend to think of it as The Rx mgt. is no longer in my good graces, I certainly would have never been banned there if I chose to play by the 'micromanagers' rules lol. :rolleyes:

JMan- You are a total clown. You said that AK, General and Shrink were all in a deal together.

You've told many lies in the last few threads that you started. Why would you post recently that I was soliciting credit from many books?

You should have corrected that statement at the RX.

Now you post confidential information on the forums. WTF is wrong with you?

Shrink
you were no angel there
true, but I acknowledged everything that I had done wrong just as you have on a lot of things. I respect that and there's no need to bring it up again imo.

mofome

Banned

good ole jman seems ok with me. a little goofy, but he knows some sports. pationate about the forums and admits to mistakes. someone that seems to want to be better tomorrow than he is today...in all aspects of life. he takes shit well, and dishes out a bit. good addition overall. hes been through some eog hazing.

as for raiders, he loves drama. he doesnt get over anything. hes a pantload that once told me he was going to kick my ass.
:thumbsup

raiders,

I am beginning to see why you are so angry at Journeyman but please refrain from taking that out on me...

Thanks
Ken

Journeyman

EOG Master

Journeyman.....In all serious ness, How old are you? You look as if you are in your upper 20's. A young guy like you should have lots of oppourtunity out there. Best of luck.

Thanks...I will survive and I will turn this negative into a positive...and I plan to stick around, made too many friends around these forums to quit reading over this....I know a lot of people fall flat at some point, especially when you're betting and working on the forums, trying to appease a micromanager who kept pushing but giving nothing back...it just all came to a head.

raiders,

I am beginning to see why you are so angry at Journeyman but please refrain from taking that out on me...

Thanks
Ken
will do .Thanks:cheers

mofome

Banned

Thanks...I will survive and I will turn this negative into a positive...and I plan to stick around, made too many friends around these forums to quit reading over this....I know a lot of people fall flat at some point, especially when you're betting and working on the forums, trying to appease a micromanager who kept pushing but giving nothing back...it just all came to a head.

so, how old are you?

Timetopay

EOG Master

as for raiders, he loves drama. he doesnt get over anything. hes a pantload that once told me he was going to kick my ass.
:thumbsup

Always looking for an actual scrap. You starting to grow on me :cheers