the little things that piss you off the most

mofome

Banned
i have a few...

bad commercials.
13 year old suberban gangsters.
passing on 4th and inches.
teams wasting timeouts as if they wont need them later.
people yelling at their kids in public.

:+waving-5

dirty

EOG Master
Re: the little things that piss you off the most

Prevent Defenses up by 10 with 4 minutes left and allow the game to be tied and go into Overtime to cause your under Bet which should have been a easy win to push

mofome

Banned

Prevent Defenses up by 10 with 4 minutes left

:cheers

i will add, when teams need two scores to tie but they are taking their time with 6, or less, minutes left.

royboy

EOG Dedicated

coaches who can't figure out when or when not to go for 2 points...

mofome

Banned

kosar - funny. mo - kosar got under your skin.

id, if kosar is posting here, to me, i must have got under his skin. but you're too stupid to put that together. who's surprised?

mofome

Banned

mo don't be upset. don't let it get to you.

don't be upset with me for make a joke of your little post. now, go talk to someone who cares about whats on your mind. you're the ultimate bore.

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

rash from that fuckin vietnam massage parlor...dont kno if that qualifies as a little thing though.

i fucking also hate kids who have colds during tests...your sniffling distracts the fuck out of me.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Greetings To All:

Here are a few of the things that piss the Munchkin Man off the most:
_____

Drivers who stop in front of you and expect you to back up your own car, just so they can parallel park.

Drivers who park their car so close to yours that you have to go through the passenger side and crawl over to the driver's seat before you can start your car and take off.

Trains that stop traffic at railroad crossings and decide to stop and then go back and forth, back and forth, ad infintum.

Grocery shoppers who go into the Express Lane with a cart loaded full of groceries.

The grocery store clerks who let the shoppers get away with the above.

People who take forever to decide what they want when it is their turn to order in a fast food restaurant.

People who take forever to count out the exact change for each and every little thing they buy in a store.

That gay guy who came into A.W. Shucks one evening and tried to kiss the Munchkin Man.

Hillary Clinton's voice.

Bartenders who don't fill the Munchkin Man's martinis all the way up to the rim.

Women who nitpick about how much tip to leave in a restaurant.

Parents who spoil their kids.

Paper jams in the Munchkin Man's printer.

Those awful toilet paper contraptions in some public restrooms.

Rosie O' Donnell

People who honk at the Munchkin Man, just for driving at the speed limit in the left hand lane.

Most liberals.

People who are mean to the Munchkin Man.

SO WATCH IT!!!

Okay?

Munchkin Man

What about pharmacists who don't carry T3 when the Munchkin man has a bad cough? :frustrate

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

people who decide the BEST place to stop and have a conversation is RIGHT IN FRONT of the door leading in/out of the place

people who get to the front of a line they have been standing in for 15 minutes then have NO CLUE what they want

when i am driving in the far left lane of a (say) 3-lane road and someone is making a right turn with NO CARS in any lane but mine - they feel they need to make their turn INTO MY LANE instead of the empty 2 ones

women who but a full shopping cart worth of food and the thought of paying NEVER enters their mind until the total i rung up. honey - get your cash/check/debit/credit card out and be ready to pay when told the total instead of reaching into your 35-pound purse only after you are told the total

Asian drivers - if you can't see over the sterring wheel - get a booster seat or have someone else drive and if you wanna drive 20 miles UNDER the speed limit - fine - that is what the right hand lane is for - NOT the far left

Fry'd Electronics Stroe - if you have everr been there you know what i am talking about. if not - stay away - you don't need the frustration

people who feel the need to take up TWO parking spots so no one can even get within the same area code of their new car and thus not ding it. if you wanna do this - ok - but park WAY IN THE BACK - not in the front of the lot

Happy Hour is DEAD ON with his post

coaches who fail to "think outside the box" - such as when you are down 1 w/2minutes left and out of timeouts and the other team has the ball at your 10 yard line - you LET THEM SCORE so you can get the ball back - DO NOT play defense because if you get the ball back you will have to go 80 yards in 20 seconds with no timeouts whereas if you LET the other team score you have 2 minutes left with 2 timeouts and a MUCH better chance to score

teams UP 3 with seconds left in a hoops game who DO NOT foul before the guy shoots a trey so now the team can shoot a tying 3 instead of having to make the 1st FT - miss the 2nd and get the rebound and put it back

Katie

EOG Master

you know what pisses me off? fucking rude people. :houra

mofome

Banned

:houra

mo, why don't you ever come to the boudoir. i get lonely in there in the middle of the night. :(

because im not a faggot. sorry.

we can always talk here. ive never heard of a more ridiculous name for a forum and ive never seen so many topics i didnt care about. i checked once and it was miserable. its time i cant get back. :(

Katie

EOG Master

because im not a faggot. sorry.

we can always talk here. ive never heard of a more ridiculous name for a forum and ive never seen so many topics i didnt care about. i checked once and it was miserable. its time i cant get back. :(

awwwww, it's just a french name for a laydee's bedroom or private chambers. :)
i hope that someday you will change your mind. you can be such a sensitive guy and it would be great to get your opinions on some things. (but i understand)

mofome

Banned

awwwww, it's just a french name for a laydee's bedroom or private chambers. :)
i hope that someday you will change your mind. you can be such a sensitive guy and it would be great to get your opinions on some things. (but i understand)

im not french and i think french people are faggots. if i was on a french message board then that would make sense. as it is, it seems like a gay fuck name thats supposed to sound 'different/cute'. it does, it sounds gay. i dont even like reading that name on the forums, in any post, or in your quote.

you can always talk here. if someone needs to learn something, you can ask me a question and i will share my opinion here or on myspace. duh, katie.

bou:puking:

Katie

EOG Master

im not french and i think french people are faggots. if i was on a french message board then that would make sense. as it is, it seems like a gay fuck name thats supposed to sound 'different/cute'. it does, it sounds gay. i dont even like reading that name on the forums, in any post, or in your quote.

you can always talk here. if someone needs to learn something, you can ask me a question and i will share my opinion here or on myspace. duh, katie.

bou:puking:

if i send you a freind request are you going to accept it? :houra

janus

EOG Dedicated

people who drive at or under the speed limit in the fast lane and don't seem to be aware of the 20 cars lined up behind them. they usually can be spotted with a handicap plate, a jesus fish, a cellphone, or a 'W' bumper sticker. if they have more than one of those, you may notice they often slow down even further to re-read billboards they slowed down to read yesterday. if i had a monster truck i'd roll right over the top of em and say i just didnt notice they were in my way because i got a call on my cell from george to talk about god.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

What about pharmacists who don't carry T3 when the Munchkin man has a bad cough? :frustrate
Hi Mr. Shrink!

You're right about that.

It's also been many many years since the Munchkin Man went to a nice doctor who would even give him some T3.

Munchkin Man