US Losing War in Afghanistan?

US Losing War in Afghanistan!

Ayman al-Zawahri, Al-Qaida deputy leader claims that the US is being defeated in Afghanistan and other

areas in his latest 80-minute video release .

Speaking in an office type surrounding al-Zawahri says ?What they claim to be the strongest power in

the history of mankind is today being defeated in front of the Muslim vanguards of jihad six years

after the two raids on New York and Washington.?

The new video release begins with the voice of Mohammed Atta in a cockpit audiotape saying ?Nobody

move. Everything will be OK. If you try to make any move you will endanger yourself and the aeroplane.

Just stay quiet.?

Source:BreakingNews.ie | Irish News | Breaking News from Ireland

Re: US Losing War in Afghanistan?

Ayman al-Zawahri, Al-Qaida deputy leader claims that the US is being defeated in Afghanistan and other

Speaking in an office type surrounding al-Zawahri says ?What they claim to be the strongest power in

the history of mankind is today being defeated in front of the Muslim vanguards of jihad six years

The new video release begins with the voice of Mohammed Atta in a cockpit audiotape saying ?Nobody

move. Everything will be OK. If you try to make any move you will endanger yourself and the aeroplane.

Just stay quiet.?

Woo,

We certainly are not losing the occupation, but it is true that the invasion of Iraq took valuable resources and troops away from Afghanistan before the Taliban and Al Qaeda had been fully defeated.

Just stay quiet.?

We already kicked ass in Afganistan -- They rolled over in about 5 minutes as I recall.

We already kicked ass in Afganistan -- They rolled over in about 5 minutes as I recall.

Another "mission accomplished"? moment which somebody forgot to inform the Taliban of. Taliban and AQ were on the ropes until the "Decider" "decided" to invade a country that had zero to do with the attacks on D.C. and NY and thus divert troops from pacifying Afganistan and capturing the guy who actually did have something to do with the attacks.

Speaking in an office type surrounding al-Zawahri says “What they claim to be the strongest power in

after the two raids on New York and Washington.”

The new video release begins with the voice of Mohammed Atta in a cockpit audiotape saying “Nobody

Just stay quiet.”

LOL. So some fucking sicko criminal spews out some obviously jaded,desperate, and predictable rhetoric, yet you feel it's "fit to print".

Geezus. :(

I agree with Soft Dawg on the point about the drain on our military resources with the occupation of Iraq. I agree the real job has to be actively pursued and finished:

Bin Laden and his lieutenants must be found and destroyed

Baby Assad and his minions in Syria must :hung.

Let Israel do her own fighting and allow it to destroy Hezbollah and Hamas.

The criminal theocracy in Tehran must be deposed.

Settle down Softie.

Afghanistan = BAD

Iraq = BAD

USA = GOOD.

Serve with honor, pride and respect, or don't serve at all. You report to the commander-in-chief of the United States. Not the Al-Quiada leadership. Don't forget that Airman.

Settle down Softie.

Afghanistan = BAD

Iraq = BAD

USA = GOOD.

Serve with honor, pride and respect, or don't serve at all. You report to the commander-in-chief of the United States. Not the Al-Quiada leadership. Don't forget that Airman.

Jimmy crawls out from under his rock so that I can tell him to kiss my ass one more time.

Jimmy stands atop the rock and proclaims your softness for all to see.

Easy on those paper cuts when you deploy... But make sure you lie to all the others and tell them how tough it was when you pushed a pencil for the Air Force.

Jimmy stands atop the rock and proclaims your softness for all to see.

Easy on those paper cuts when you deploy... But make sure you lie to all the others and tell them how tough it was when you pushed a pencil for the Air Force.

As you stay with Nic on the sidelines like the rest of the CHEERLEADERS. Go get some treatment for your inflamed uterus. It's starting to stink.

mr merlin

EOG Master

WE have lost in afganistan - we may as well stay there and continue to lose.

As you stay with Nic on the sidelines like the rest of the CHEERLEADERS. Go get some treatment for your inflamed uterus. It's starting to stink.
Not so fast now Softie... I tried to re-enlist on 9/12/01 but alas I was too old for active duty, reserves and National Guard.

Go cry with the other girls in the dungeon Love. :+waving-5

Not so fast now Softie... I tried to re-enlist on 9/12/01 but alas I was too old for active duty, reserves and National Guard.

Go cry with the other girls in the dungeon Love. :+waving-5

I'm seriously doubting "too old" was the real reason.

You report to the commander-in-chief of the United States. Not the Al-Quiada leadership. Don't forget that Airman.

I am really starting to believe that the soft dog does not understand this simple concept of serving in the military and supporting your CIC, your chain of command and your country.

I do have serious serious doubts about you dog. This is not a joke -- I am serious when I say this. I do hope you won't allow your convictions to cause you to be brought up on Article 89 or 90 charges.

I am really starting to believe that the soft dog does not understand this simple concept of serving in the military and supporting your CIC, your chain of command and your country.

I do have serious serious doubts about you dog. This is not a joke -- I am serious when I say this. I do hope you won't allow your convictions to cause you to be brought up on Article 89 or 90 charges.

You needn't worry about me, Nic. You can have all the doubts you want. Ask me if they matter.