Notre Dame Sucks

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Re: Notre Dame Sucks

I vote for Ohio St once a year - vs Michigan.

At least they made 3 BCS games. About the offense, How is the Ohio St offense - doesn't look so good when you lose your studs all at once. Well, ND is in a worse spot as they lost all the studs on offense and 9 defensive starters. ND is looking at a two year rebuilding project.

I will agree with you on the Subway Alumni. They are very annoying at times. I live in the area, and had family graduate from there. I am pretty tuned into the program. Completely unbiased though.

GL
]
uh never mind this is too easy

dirty

EOG Master

YOu got it.....Even if they don't get to keep all their BCS money like has been posted their own TV contract with NBC gives them a leg up on every other team in the Nation. That is money they get to pocket and not share. Any other Conference that signs a TV contract shares it with members.. Not ND... they take that fukkin' check straight to the bank. They have more money and should have more resources.... They have a Unfair recruiting advantage knowing that EVERY single one of their games will be on TV.

Football pays for every sport in NCAA competition but Baskets at most schools. So I don't want to hear that argument.. ND has more money than any school in D1 and should never be this bad..... That this thread is even is in existence is a testament to the Program!!!!! Usually the thread would be titled "I hate Notre Dame" or something like that.

YOu got it.....Even if they don't get to keep all their BCS money like has been posted their own TV contract with NBC gives them a leg up on every other team in the Nation. That is money they get to pocket and not share. Any other Conference that signs a TV contract shares it with members.. Not ND... they take that fukkin' check straight to the bank. They have more money and should have more resources.... They have a Unfair recruiting advantage knowing that EVERY single one of their games will be on TV.

Football pays for every sport in NCAA competition but Baskets at most schools. So I don't want to hear that argument.. ND has more money than any school in D1 and should never be this bad..... That this thread is even is in existence is a testament to the Program!!!!! Usually the thread would be titled "I hate Notre Dame" or something like that.

Funny thing is, Notre Dame must play someone, so when the other teams play at ND, don't they get the same advantages as ND, like tv money and recruiting exposure? YES

Notre Dame has been on national tv for about 15 years straight. Half of those games were on NBC (their network). Why do the networks trip over themselves to schedule them on their networks? Notre Dame = $$$. Name me a team that deserves the same contract?

Seems to me Carson Palmer and Charles Woodson locked up their Heisman Trophy playing Notre Dame on national tv. Other teams benefit too. Too bad the Big 10 was too stupid to realize this when they wanted ND to drop their NBC contract to join the Big 10.

Maybe if the power conferences would get off their high horses and get a real playoff system, no one would have to worry about Notre Dame. Only one bowl is about the best matchup. The other 25+ are just a moneygrab for the sponsors and networks.

I would highly recommend the people who hate Notre Dame to never watch their games. Ratings = $$$ and the haters bring just as much money as the fans.

dirty

EOG Master

Funny thing is, Notre Dame must play someone, so when the other teams play at ND, don't they get the same advantages as ND, like tv money and recruiting exposure? YES

Notre Dame has been on national tv for about 15 years straight. Half of those games were on NBC (their network). Why do the networks trip over themselves to schedule them on their networks? Notre Dame = $$$. Name me a team that deserves the same contract?

Seems to me Carson Palmer and Charles Woodson locked up their Heisman Trophy playing Notre Dame on national tv. Other teams benefit too. Too bad the Big 10 was too stupid to realize this when they wanted ND to drop their NBC contract to join the Big 10.

Maybe if the power conferences would get off their high horses and get a real playoff system, no one would have to worry about Notre Dame. Only one bowl is about the best matchup. The other 25+ are just a moneygrab for the sponsors and networks.

I would highly recommend the people who hate Notre Dame to never watch their games. Ratings = $$$ and the haters bring just as much money as the fans.

They have to play everyone they can since they are not in a Conference... so get off that Kick.

Name other networks that are tripping over themselves to broadcase ND games... seems to me NBC is the only one. I don't ever recall a bidding war.

Who cares about the Hesman anymore? It has been irrelevant for the last 20 years. this comment is comical at best.:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I agree with the playoff, but not the reason you spew. It is not the Conferences Fault. you need to learn that. It is ALL the college Presidents fault.

If you check the ratings no one but ND fans watch on TV. It is one of the worst rated shows on TV when they broadcast, but NBC is scared to cross the Catholic bible beaters all over the country. If you dont think that is a fact then do a little research instead of reading the Bible. It is cheaper to keep ND on than take them off and deal with the backlash of all the hypocrits in this great nation we call the USA.:bank:

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Weis got the nasty part right. Weis is going to bail on ND i do believe. Some coaches are college coaches some are NFL coaches. Fat bastard is gonna leave em hanging.

They have to play everyone they can since they are not in a Conference... so get off that Kick.

Name other networks that are tripping over themselves to broadcase ND games... seems to me NBC is the only one. I don't ever recall a bidding war.

Who cares about the Hesman anymore? It has been irrelevant for the last 20 years. this comment is comical at best.:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I agree with the playoff, but not the reason you spew. It is not the Conferences Fault. you need to learn that. It is ALL the college Presidents fault.

If you check the ratings no one but ND fans watch on TV. It is one of the worst rated shows on TV when they broadcast, but NBC is scared to cross the Catholic bible beaters all over the country. If you dont think that is a fact then do a little research instead of reading the Bible. It is cheaper to keep ND on than take them off and deal with the backlash of all the hypocrits in this great nation we call the USA.:bank:

Dirty - you just don't reason sometimes. But I still like you.

Have a nice day. :+waving-5