Re: I AM LIVID!!!!!!!!!!!

Noooooooooooooooooooo i'm serious this is BS

Hache,Dirty,Bucs get this taken care of now

NOW I'M LIVID TOO!!

Big Daddy..... to the Bat Cave.......

Alfred, get my pacifier!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

The poster is a Moron.....

It makes no difference what so ever!!! last year it did with the different Juice....but with all -110 it is all comical... the poster showed his true colors :+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

I'm not capable of unlimited lividness. OK, fight the good fight...

Doesn't mean I can't go to the bat Cave anyway... Alfred, get my shoes!

PO69

EOG Master

:LMAO The shocking thing is that I AM NOT LIVID!

I always thought that the pics should be for all to see. Just put in the rule that once your opponent selects a game, that you cannot select the same game in any form.

Well Dirty, it might make the slightest of differences. Lets say that Winky goes 0-3 today. I didnt pick at all and then I were to take one of his exact picks as mine and thus virtually closing him out.

But that is why I felt that all picks should be shown immediately, but dont allow the second poster to select the other game in any form

August West

Rambler

That was the most pathetic post i think i've ever read on the forums. Can't believe what a douche this guy is. This pretty much proves that he doesn't bet any real money right?

Sad, yet hilarious at the same time.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

That was the most pathetic post i think i've ever read on the forums. Can't believe what a douche this guy is. This pretty much proves that he doesn't bet any real money right?

yes winky bets he had Jack -6- last week when everyone else were donkeys

and btw he isnt forced to make bets the bookie is forced to post lines though:rolleyes:

dirty

EOG Master

I'm not capable of unlimited lividness. OK, fight the good fight...

Doesn't mean I can't go to the bat Cave anyway... Alfred, get my shoes!

Tell Alfred I said Hello :cheers:cheers

:LMAO The shocking thing is that I AM NOT LIVID!

I always thought that the pics should be for all to see. Just put in the rule that once your opponent selects a game, that you cannot select the same game in any form.

Well Dirty, it might make the slightest of differences. Lets say that Winky goes 0-3 today. I didnt pick at all and then I were to take one of his exact picks as mine and thus virtually closing him out.

But that is why I felt that all picks should be shown immediately, but dont allow the second poster to select the other game in any form

Well that could not happen because the deadline for NCAA is at Noon on SAT and the NFL is on Sunday....with hiding picks on Post review. If you happened to have the same NFL picks he did then that has nothing to do with anything talked about in this thread. that is why we have tiebreakers.\

You hit the Nail right on the head..... You should have seen the shit I had to endure on Messenger before I told him to never contace me again!!!!!

Guy is a Fukkin' psycho :bank:

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

Guess what guys.............I will admit it!!! I have figured out how I have an advantage over my opponent............I got to see all 4 games he took today in college..............Tommorow I am going to wake up, stretch, go take a piss, brush my teeth and then I am going to bust out the advantage.....................So for any of you that saw your opponents college games today remember this too because this is very important strategy.................

Look under your Pillow!!

I know I know it sounds crazy, but there is a magic wand under there.......For all of you that were lucky enough to see your opponents picks you will find a wand laying under your pillow.........What you do is shove it up your ass for 15 minutes then smell it........POOF it will make you pick 5 winners in the NFL and you will win..............Simple as that........

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cheers

PO69

EOG Master

Question Dirty! Can we make 2 posts in a week then? I wasnt aware of that if that is the case. I thought that the deadline for NCAA meant that if you took any college games, then you had to post all of your pro picks on that post as well.

SO my idea above was assuming that Winky made ALL of his college and pro picks on Friday for example and went 0-3 and had 2 pro games left. Then I could take all 5 pro games as picks and make one of them the same pick as his if not both. That would seem to be the only reason to need post review.

But dont get me wrong here, I am against the whole post review thing anyway.

I am doing pretty well this week. I am 3-1 so far and my opponent is now 2-1. So I might have a chance at forcing another week

PO69

EOG Master

OK well that is different then. Well I did see my opponents NFL picks today earlier, but i had already posted all of my plays anyway

dirty

EOG Master

Question Dirty! Can we make 2 posts in a week then? I wasnt aware of that if that is the case. I thought that the deadline for NCAA meant that if you took any college games, then you had to post all of your pro picks on that post as well.

SO my idea above was assuming that Winky made ALL of his college and pro picks on Friday for example and went 0-3 and had 2 pro games left. Then I could take all 5 pro games as picks and make one of them the same pick as his if not both. That would seem to be the only reason to need post review.

But dont get me wrong here, I am against the whole post review thing anyway

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

That is funny PO... Holy shit you made me spit my drink on the keyboard...

There is No way that anyone can see the other players plays before the deadline.

Say If you play 4 NCAA games and one NFL game then your plays don't get approved!!!!

damn I am gald Hache and myself thought of that concept we might be rich one day!!!!!!!!!!!

Like you said... this thing is not hard... Post your NCAA plays by 12 noon on SAT. Any plays after that will have to be NFL. Any plays after Sunday 12 noon are not counted...

so Just like you are saying anyone that Bitches about this is Loco :cheers

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

suck my balls till they are limp and dry. as for the "real money" part - best laugh i have gotten in some time. am i a "whale"? NO! but i do take money out of my pocket and play games with REAL money. i don't play every game and never claim to do so because that is the biggest advantage i have over the house - they have to book every game but i don't have to play every game. i don't play a lot of games on a CFB/NFL weekend because i feel playing more than a handful or so games each day is asking for trouble - there are exceptions but for the most part 5-7 is my max - and something the books love to see you do. i NEVER play a bad number - EVER because i either get the number i want or pass the game. if i want -3 and the line is -3.5 i don't play the game nor do i play the game if the line is +5 now but was +8 earlier

BigDaddy

EOG Master

winky you never answered this question? i only asked because you keep saying the same shit

"the one HUGE advantage we have as players compared to the house is that the house has to book every game - we don't have to play every one. we can "pick and choose" which ones to play/not to play. i said i HATED the card this past weekend and because of that i made 2 plays: Redskins -3 and a teaser involving the Jags - so i went 0-1-1. i am not one to "force" plays just to make a play and this past weekend i didn't feel like many plays were worthy of me taking money out of my pocket and playing them. it happens"

so did you have Jack -6- :+clueless seem to left it out

you did make a thread about having it calling us all donkeys :LMAO

YOU ARE A DONKEY

this line was -6.5 a few days ago and -7 saturday and now you choose to lay -8

CONGRATS - YOU ARE A DONKEY

QUIT GAMBLING because you are CLUELESS and will soon be living in a cardboard box on the street because you are CLUELESS when it comes to picking games

you still might win your play - i hope you do since i have the Jags -6.5 but ANYONE who has a Jags -8 ticket in their pocket

YOU ARE A DONKEY

Katie

EOG Master

winky is a good person guys. it isn't right the way that you're ganging up on him just because you don't agree with him.

August West

Rambler

Hache - you FUCKED UP BIG TIME and you FUCKED OVER EVERYONE - CONGRATS!
I am LIVID at the CFB picks revealed - LIVID!

Hache - please try and rectify the MAJOR FUCK UP you did and "hide" all picks until the Sunday deadline - YOU FUCKED UP

this is soooooooooo UNFAIR it is not funny

actually, this is soooooooo funny its unfair. I don't care how many games you bet, I just like laughing at you for acting like a 7 year old girl regarding a FREE FUCKING CONTEST.

*Sorry if I offended any 7 year old girls*

BigDaddy

EOG Master

winky is a good person guys. it isn't right the way that you're ganging up on him just because you don't agree with him.

katie is that you in the pic?

anyways the only posters that would agree with him

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Daddy - post #21 - no i did not - i teased it and lost the 2-teamer because of this and 1 of my 2 suicide pool entries as well (Seat was the other)

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

In all seriousness, I really do feal bad for winky:( ......go get em tomorrow wink.....best of luck to ya:cheers ......

Katie

EOG Master

katie is that you in the pic?

anyways the only posters that would agree with him

it's fine to not agree with someone but why does it have to get so nasty? i just don't get why everyone seems to enjoy bashing each other so much. to me it seems that this is like a family and while you may disagree with each other why does it have to get to the point where there is name calling, etc?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Daddy - post #21 - no i did not - i teased it and lost the 2-teamer because of this and 1 of my 2 suicide pool entries as well (Seat was the other)

well i guess this didnt need added

"i hope you do since i have the Jags -6.5"

when in fact you had a teaser

but it did make you sound sharp

but thanks for the honest answer:cheers

PSUONE

EOG Veteran

it's fine to not agree with someone but why does it have to get so nasty? i just don't get why everyone seems to enjoy bashing each other so much. to me it seems that this is like a family and while you may disagree with each other why does it have to get to the point where there is name calling, etc?

Bite me

BigDaddy

EOG Master

katie thats true but the above poster makes threads and calls everyone here a donkey when in fact the real donkey never even made the bet :cheers

PSUONE

EOG Veteran

If you saw your opponents NFL plays today then it was a Mistake:bank:

That was the only reason I agreed with Winky's request. I saw mixed in NFL plays where an opponent could copy the same NFL plays tomorrow to guarantee a victory. Thanks again for fun contest.

Katie

EOG Master

katie thats true but the above poster makes threads and calls everyone here a donkey when in fact the real donkey never even made the bet :cheers

i like all of you guys and i just hate to see things get so out of hand. i hope you all have a good night.

PSUONE

EOG Veteran

Just relax. The fun thing about being a part of these forums is giving each other hell when we make mistakes. I have made an ass of myself numerous times and caught hell. Just because your clueless about men, sports, gambling, etc.......................................................I will be nice and end it there.

dirty

EOG Master

No katie we were not... if you will take the time to read what is going on then all might make sense.....

you need to stick to the bouider (sp)

I hope I spelld it right because anyone that goes there is a f ag.

It could not have been said better:cheers:cheers:cheers

Katie

EOG Master

Just relax. The fun thing about being a part of these forums is giving each other hell when we make mistakes. I have made an ass of myself numerous times and caught hell. Just because your clueless about men, sports, gambling, etc.......................................................I will be nice and end it there.

well, you're right that i don't know much about forums. this is the only one i've ever be involved with. it doesn't seem like fun to me for people to attack each other but that's just me.

dirty

EOG Master

That was the only reason I agreed with Winky's request. I saw mixed in NFL plays where an opponent could copy the same NFL plays tomorrow to guarantee a victory. Thanks again for fun contest.

If they were aproved then it was a mistake. Not Intentional :bank:

Katie

EOG Master

No katie we were not... if you will take the time to read what is going on then all might make sense.....

you need to stick to the bouider (sp)

I hope I spelld it right because anyone that goes there is a f ag.

It could not have been said better:cheers:cheers:cheers

i did read it, dirty. my point is just that it seems to get out of hand. you guys obviously don't think so though.
are you calling your boss a @@@? :houra

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

bite me, too
:D