ND/Mich Am I missing something?

I really like Mich although I did miss the boat on the 7. The ND offense is pathetic. How does ND score? They haven't had an offensive TD this year. Mich couldn't handle the spread offense but ND will be different.

Am I missing something?

dirty

EOG Master
Re: ND/Mich Am I missing something?

yes a good team in this matchup... I would not bet this game with your money.... This is a Forest Gump game..."Like a Box of Chocolates"

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

yes a good team in this matchup... I would not bet this game with your money.... This is a Forest Gump game..."Like a Box of Chocolates"

Agreed...but just like a match-up of two good teams, like say USC @ NEB, there will be a winner in the ND @ UM game tomorrow also. And since I'm going to watch it anyway, I might as well have some action on it. Both teams suck so I'll take the +9 with the Domers.

dirty

EOG Master

your logic is dead on Raiders...but this is one of those games where you have no clue to what is going to happen.. big Rivalry, etc..

Mich has more experience...blah blah blah... but do we really know how bad losing to App State and getting ass raped by Oregon has affected their Phsyc.

mofome

Banned

raiders, i remember you told me one day you were going to kick my ass.

:(

mofome

Banned

but do they cover?

jimmy is a talent kid and he will be facing a worse defense, in a much easier place to play, and with some good expereince. weiss is a good offensive coach and michgan is not playing with much confidence. michigan expects to win, nd doesnt expect shit...that likely plays a factor in this game.
personally, i wont be playing it...too many unkowns.

ND will score an offensive td. both teams are so slow that i have to shake my tv when i watch them play....i see this game being the cause of mass suicide in the midwest.

dirty

EOG Master

Raiders Ignore Mofo... he just wants attention...

But good question are you on Meth being up this long :+clueless

But good question are you on Meth being up this long
got a little sleep but now I'm up again.

Going back for a little more sleep.

I feel like a little kid at XMas on Saturdays so I'm not sure if I'll be able to sleep. :)

ktb

first 2 offensive possessions of Notre Dame have been well... even worse than could be expected, if you can imagine... lets go Wolverine backers!

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

I missed this one big time.....just thought nd played better opponents than mich. and they both looked horrible so took the points.....man i hate betting on bad teams.....:doh1

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Notre Dame HAS to show some offense here even against a 3rd string.

Ace

EOG Veteran

nd is much slower in team speed than mich-----i know that mich first two games didn't show it but they're not that bad----they do have more talent tthan nd---------see my nd @ mich post

The General

Michigan will wear out this clock as the total in 2nd was only 20. Lots of running for Mich and ND needs to practice scoring during the 2nd half somehow. :hung

The General

There is no question Michigan has a lot of talent. That is a given for Michigan.

dirty

EOG Master

That should be a given for ND as well Bucket head with their Unfair recruiting advantage

The General

YAWN to the game now. Forget about it. They say. "Let's get outta here" on both sides.

The General

Nobody missed anything. Notre Dame is terrible and Michigan still has a chance at Rose Bowl behind Purdue. :D