Good Luck Everyone

rolltideleague3

EOG Member
Glad to be apart of the website and look forward to reading what everyone has to say. I'll be giving my opinions which won't be as much statistically based but from facts that I believe gives a team the edge. I'd still consider myself a relative novice and respect people like dirty's opinions a lot. Week 1 pick...Colorado State +2.5. I believe CSU will win this game straight up. I don't think CU is ready to play a game like this right out of the gate with all the question marks surrounding the team. The game is at a neutral location at Mile High (Invesco) and this game means A LOT more to CSU than it does CU. These teams always play each other tough and it's always close, a very underrated rivalry.

Go Braves
Roll Tide

The Joey Harrington era has begun...

Re: Good Luck Everyone

Good answer, Tide...I was afraid you might try to give mofo a run and quickly learn the hard way :+textinb3 . Isn't this fun gents?! Best time of year!! :cheers

mofome

Banned

Good answer, Tide...I was afraid you might try to give mofo a run and quickly learn the hard way :+textinb3 . Isn't this fun gents?! Best time of year!! :cheers

:LMAO

best time indeed. :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

now we just need to figure out a way to keep the football season from ever ending.

:+clueless

rolltideleague3

EOG Member

ha, ya...maybe if it was february i would bust out a history lesson or two...but we'll see soon enough...damn im pumped...your aggies took on a hell of a schedule, lot of talent there though...and that coach you have, i hear he's a pretty good guy...

Yea, I'm sure you do :). I really like him and this team, but like you say, the schedule didn't do us any favors. We shall see...hopefully we'll be a great surprise for the year.

mofome

Banned

ha, ya...maybe if it was february i would bust out a history lesson or two...but we'll see soon enough...damn im pumped...your aggies took on a hell of a schedule, lot of talent there though...and that coach you have, i hear he's a pretty good guy...

haha im volsman, im sorry but we just wont get along for a few months. 3rd weekend in oct...well, just let me apologize now for the ass kicking.

:houra :houra :houra

rolltideleague3

EOG Member

spring training, baseball's opening day, spring and summer around the corner...that's a pretty damn good time of the year

rolltideleague3

EOG Member

ha, ya...i do hate tennessee more than any other SEC school...but i'll be pulling for you saturday and to do well, i like every sec school until gameday...third saturday in october is almost as intense as the iron bowl for me...but man...tenn., au, uga, lsu, fsu, arkansas...could be a long year