Thursday Plays

omahamoneymaker

EOG Enthusiast
0-0 YTD All plays will be from 1-6 Units. Most plays will be 2-4 units.

Thursday Night

LSU -17 -110 3 Units

Oregon State -6.5 -110 2 Units

Let me know if you want me to post where I got them? LSU can be had right now at matchbook or skybook. Oregon State anywhere and you can get them at even money right now at Matchbook.

Lets get this season started on the right foot.

omahamoneymaker

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Thursday Plays

Thanks guys. I think LSU is going to cover or get a push at worst.

So, line continues to drop in my favor. I can't pass this up.

Adding:

1 Unit Oregon State -4.5 Skybook:+whipping

omahamoneymaker

EOG Enthusiast

Easy 3 Unit winner on LSU. Beavers not looking good early but I hope they can turn things around and their QB's get things on track. Bernard should get 30 carries in this game and I think they win and cover though it might be very close.

good call on lsu and good luck getting this cover. I jumped on oregon state second half -3 but paid too much for it.

omahamoneymaker

EOG Enthusiast

Thanks Shortbus. I just don't understand why they aren't going to Bernard a bit more. I think if they run the ball and control the clock this game is their's.

ktb

OSU is looking good, liked your play.. this was my only cfl play of the night.. wish i had gotten home in time to load up on halftime.. The Utes lost starting RB and QB in the first half!

omahamoneymaker

EOG Enthusiast

Thanks guys. It's obviously very early but this was a nice way to start this season off. I know many of you don't know me around here and that's just fine. I hope to earn respect with my record which I feel I will. Iv'e been around for quite awhile and CFB is my top sport. Last year I happened to do better in NFL but that was a rarity and my CFB was still on the positive side.

Between NFL and CFB I will end up on the plus side. :smokesmal

2-0 + 6 Units

Nice job Omaha. I was on the wrong side for sure last night. I'll bounce back. 6 interceptions won't get it done. LOL