Moyez Baby' 07-08 College Football

I joined Eog last year late in the season. My goal is to post winners to help you guys beat the books... some of my plays will be from my local book.. some will be from my online site... well best of luck to everyone this football season.. Will have my play for tonight later on when i get out of work..

Lets go get em'

Moyez :+money-8+

Re: Moyez Baby' 07-08 College Football

I'm all for beating the books.. Can't wait to see what you bring to the table..

Yea... well i saw your post, im on lsu tonight just waiting for local book line before i post.. Just dont see how you can take a team thats 1-9 ats in last 10 against lsu.. Against a team who has national championship hopes... i think lsu comes out tonight and proves a point... thats we are contenders...

Moyez

Thurs night plays
Rutgers -31.5 50/55 Wager Web

Coming off a Cinderella year last year i expect no let downs... Rutgers zone blitz will shut down Buffalo tonight.. i expect rice to have nice game tonight... Wouldnt be shocked if Buffalo doesnt even score.. i think rutgers will do what they did to Illinois in there home opener last year... well good luck

Moyez More plays around 630

More up shortly once i get lines off of my local

Moyez

Final And all Plays for thurs
LSU -20.5 82.50/75 Local
UL Monroe +3.5 55/50 Local
Over Tulsa/Ul Monroe 53.5 55/50 Local
Kent St +3.5 55/50 Local
Under Kent State 46.5 55/50 Local
Utah + 6 55/50 Local
Rutgers -31.5 55/50 Wagerweb

Gl to everyone tonight ...

Moyez

LSU -20.5 82.50/75 Local
<TABLE class=inBinTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=mbCss-runner vAlign=bottom width=142>LSU -17.0
</TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=mbCss-odds-best id=bro-272545-w-1>-128</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Why get robbed by a local when you can pay 18 cents for 3 1/2 more points offshore?

:+clueless

im that confident in lsu... to win by 3 tds
They probably will.

I'm looking at this from a play AGAINST Miss. State perspective. I believe they will have big trouble scoring on LSU at all, maybe 10 points at best?

This time of year I'm hesitatant to lay even 17 on the road. No play here for me.

Good luck.

4-2 going into last game tonight... + night no matter what hope that utah covers for a big night...

Moyez

Well 4-3 very disappointing night +60.00 on the night... should have been alot more... missed fgs and injuries in the utah game cost me... will have plays for tomorrow..

Moyez

Well 4-3 very disappointing night +60.00 on the night... should have been alot more... missed fgs and injuries in the utah game cost me... will have plays for tomorrow..

Moyez

I had Utah too and things were looking good, but the ball didn't drop our way tonight.. Least we got LSU to cover it.. Big units on Saturday, so maybe our bad luck is over with and we go into the weekend clean..