Just found out today......

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
That Me and Mrs Sabs will be having a girl! Just wanted to share with some good friends here at EOG........This will be my first and I am pretty scared to say the least.....:cheers

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
Re: Just found out today......

Thanks guys.......She will be here before the Superbowl...........Can't wait...

You like kids Sabian?

I've got a couple of little HellCats that can be yours for a very reasonable price.

Congrats Sabian! It is scary but the best job in the whole wide world!

The Devil

EOG Master

That Me and Mrs Sabs will be having a girl! Just wanted to share with some good friends here at EOG........This will be my first and I am pretty scared to say the least.....:cheers

GREAT NEWS SAB.....GOOD LUCK ON SABIANIA.......
:thumbsup

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Congrats and good luck. As a father of four my best advice to you would be to trust your instincts. Courses on dealing with kids will likely make you feel inadequate and overwhelmed. Don't believe them. Support your Wife, and be consistent and fair. Most of all, give your daughter as much love and attention that you can deliver. Enjoy this life changing event!!

roseman

EOG Dedicated

congrats. My first boy turns 6 months on Monday and its the greatest thing in the world The toughest job you'll ever have that you'll love more than anything.

Sabian,

Congrats to you and the Mrs...

Hope you teach her to become a Yankee fan sooner rather than later...

It's very important that she get her priorities straight early in my or she could end up as Tony Montana or even worse, the Devil...:LMAO

THE SHRINK

sabs, my friend, this news is amazing!!!!! i'm so excited for ya! i hope it doesnt affect ur posting/capping this football season ;)

Best Wishes, my friend. :)

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

nothing to be scared of, it's awesome. My little girl is one and I am having a blast. Congrats it will change your life.