The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: BOSTON RED SOX VS. NEW YORK YANKEES IN GAME CHATTER

Clemens NO HITTER THRU ? inning (ONE INNING) GUYS. Hahaha

PSUONE

EOG Veteran

Is it time to pounce on the Sox?

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=lines-livebet-contest-title colSpan=4><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=lines-livebet-contest-title>BOSTON AT NEW YORK A (1-Pay)</TD><TD class=lines-livebet-contest-title align=right>$100 WIN </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=lines-contest-header><TD vAlign=bottom width="74%" height=25>Series Name <TD vAlign=bottom align=right width="8%">Sell <TD vAlign=bottom align=right width="8%">Buy <TD vAlign=bottom width="10%"> <TR class=lines-contest-oddrow><TD>BOSTON <TD align=right>41 <TD align=right>45 <TD noWrap align=right> +122 <TR class=lines-contest-evenrow><TD>NEW YORK <TD align=right>55 <TD align=right>59 <TD noWrap align=right> -143 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Is it time to pounce on the Sox?

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=lines-livebet-contest-title colSpan=4><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=lines-livebet-contest-title>BOSTON AT NEW YORK A (1-Pay)</TD><TD class=lines-livebet-contest-title align=right>$100 WIN </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=lines-contest-header><TD vAlign=bottom width="74%" height=25>Series Name <TD vAlign=bottom align=right width="8%">Sell <TD vAlign=bottom align=right width="8%">Buy <TD vAlign=bottom width="10%"><TR class=lines-contest-oddrow><TD>BOSTON <TD align=right>41 <TD align=right>45 <TD noWrap align=right>+122 <TR class=lines-contest-evenrow><TD>NEW YORK <TD align=right>55 <TD align=right>59 <TD noWrap align=right>-143 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

At +122, hell why not?! :houra

PSUONE

EOG Veteran

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=lines-livebet-contest-title colSpan=4><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=lines-livebet-contest-title> BOSTON AT NEW YORK A (1-Pay)</TD><TD class=lines-livebet-contest-title align=right>$100 WIN </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=lines-contest-header><TD vAlign=bottom width="74%" height=25>Series Name <TD vAlign=bottom align=right width="8%">Sell <TD vAlign=bottom align=right width="8%">Buy <TD vAlign=bottom width="10%"> <TR class=lines-contest-oddrow><TD>BOSTON <TD align=right>38 <TD align=right>42 <TD noWrap align=right> +138 <TR class=lines-contest-evenrow><TD>NEW YORK <TD align=right>58 <TD align=right>62 <TD noWrap align=right> -163 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=lines-livebet-contest-title colSpan=4><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=lines-livebet-contest-title>BOSTON AT NEW YORK A (1-Pay)</TD><TD class=lines-livebet-contest-title align=right>$100 WIN </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=lines-contest-header><TD vAlign=bottom width="74%" height=25>Series Name <TD vAlign=bottom align=right width="8%">Sell <TD vAlign=bottom align=right width="8%">Buy <TD vAlign=bottom width="10%"><TR class=lines-contest-oddrow><TD>BOSTON <TD align=right>38 <TD align=right>42 <TD noWrap align=right>+138 <TR class=lines-contest-evenrow><TD>NEW YORK <TD align=right>58 <TD align=right>62 <TD noWrap align=right>-163 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Next inning, the odds will be the opposite of this!

If you are the Red Sox do you rest players now and kind of glide into the postseason or do you make a push to put things away early and then rest after clinching?

If you are the Red Sox do you rest players now and kind of glide into the postseason or do you make a push to put things away early and then rest after clinching?

Would have to go with clinching first and then rest.

Would have to go with clinching first and then rest.

Its a tough call because so many teams have taken the last week off and then were cold to start the playoffs. I kind of like the idea of resting guys now. In reality all they have to do is win 2 more games against the Yanks either now or later in their Fenway series and you can pretty much put the division into their pockets. Yanks aren't going to make up a 6 game deficit in 27 games.

Well, 3-0 after 3. I wonder what the updated in game odds are now.

Through 6, Boston 1 run on 2 hits, NYY 3 runs on TWELVE hits! Yankees will be kicking themselves if they lose this one.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I know Kate Smith is great all, but isn't there ONE talented singer in NY who can show up to Yankee Stadium live and sing god bless america during the 7th inning stretch? They play a dusty, scratchy old recording of KS.

The Yankes will not lose...

How the hell can the Red Sox only get 2 hits off of one of our most inconsistent Pitchers?

Do I sense another CHOKE baby?

Hey T O N Y????? :LMAO

PSUONE

EOG Veteran

Currently

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=lines-livebet-contest-title colSpan=4><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=lines-livebet-contest-title>BOSTON AT NEW YORK A (1-Pay)</TD><TD class=lines-livebet-contest-title align=right>$100 WIN </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=lines-contest-header><TD vAlign=bottom width="74%" height=25>Series Name <TD vAlign=bottom align=right width="8%">Sell <TD vAlign=bottom align=right width="8%">Buy <TD vAlign=bottom width="10%"> <TR class=lines-contest-oddrow><TD>BOSTON <TD align=right>6 <TD align=right>10 <TD noWrap align=right> +900 <TR class=lines-contest-evenrow><TD>NEW YORK <TD align=right>90 <TD align=right>94 <TD noWrap align=right> -1566 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The Yankes will not lose...

How the hell can the Red Sox only get 2 hits off of one of our most inconsistent Pitchers?

Do I sense another CHOKE baby?

Hey T O N Y????? :LMAO

the only choke i remember was in 2004!! how can you choke when you don't have the lead!!:doh1 in the game i mean!! your a dork!! may'n!!:+textinb3

SOX could have really used Manny tonite and at the end of the game last night as well!! If he goes on the DL I will start to worry.
They are very average without Manny in the line up! The scores have been very close and he makes a hugh difference imo!!

But the bright side is a win tomorrow and the yankees only pick up one game for all there hard work!! GO SOX!!:+excited-

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :dancefool :dancefool :+signs1-6 :+signs1-6 :+waving-2 :newsmile015: :newsmile015: :newsmile015: :magnificent: :flatten :flatten :biteme: :3dfesses: :3dfesses: :+wink-2+ :med3d-bravo: :+bouncing :finger007-1 :hurray :+happy-2+ :3dbaseball: :silly: :med3d-tahiti: :smackdown :3dbagnole: :+friendly :happy: :bounce :+signs8-1 :3dapplaudir: :med3d-lunettes: :3dmdr: :3dgros13: :3dgros13: :3dgros13: :trio :+flipping :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :bank:

The General

I could wager on the Red Sox and assure a Yankee win.

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Nice price on the red sox this afternoon but without Manny it may be another tough game. I'll still take them though.

The General

Why isn't this a nice ESPN game today? I was looking forward and I usually do not watch a lot of bases.

BECAUSE YANKEE STADIUM IS LIKE FENWAY SOUTH!!

TONS OF SOX FANS AT THE STADIUM THE LAST TWO NITES!!

LETS GO RED SOX WAS RINGING LASTNIGHT ON YES!! TOO BAD THE SOX SUCKED IT UP!!

THEY CAN'T HAVE THAT ON NATIONAL TV!! MAY'N!!!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

BECAUSE YANKEE STADIUM IS LIKE FENWAY SOUTH!!

TONS OF SOX FANS AT THE STADIUM THE LAST TWO NITES!!

LETS GO RED SOX WAS RINGING LASTNIGHT ON YES!! TOO BAD THE SOX SUCKED IT UP!!

THEY CAN'T HAVE THAT ON NATIONAL TV!! MAY'N!!!

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Was at yankee Stadium last night Tony. There were quite a few red Sox fans but not more then you normally see. there are a lot of Sox fans in the area that usually show up for Yanks-Sox games. I wa sin the bleachers and there were quite a few there. Not too many fights but guys were getting thrown out left and right from about the 5th inning on. The Red Sox faithful got pretty loud after youk's HR. Thank god mariano put em down....

the yankees were hitting it lastnight!! sox were lucky to be in the game in the 8th! beckett had to fight all night!!