South Carolina represents U.S. Americans

Re: South Carolina represents U.S. Americans

she prolly has gps in her bmw!! it's more important to locate the mall!! she already lives in the usa!! duh!!!:houra

mofome

Banned

Question: Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't locate the United States on a world map. Why do you think this is?

Miss Teen South Carolina: "I personally believe the U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, uh...people out there in our nation don't have maps, and, uh, I believe that our education like such as South Africa and, uh, the Iraq everywhere like, such as and...I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., err, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our...

janus

EOG Dedicated

Question: Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't locate the United States on a world map. Why do you think this is?

Miss Teen South Carolina: "I personally believe the U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, uh...people out there in our nation don't have maps, and, uh, I believe that our education like such as South Africa and, uh, the Iraq everywhere like, such as and...I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., err, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our...

that's what i'm talking about. full on Q-U-A-L-I-T-Y.

That's the best part :LMAO
BTW now she is famous, ppl all over the world know her

mofome

Banned

That's the best part :LMAO
BTW now she is famous, ppl all over the world know her

"I believe that our education like such as South Africa and, uh, the Iraq everywhere like, such as and"

no doubt.

dirty

EOG Master

Do People who Highlight Text have Maps :+clueless

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

me either. maybe we could get nedrow to translate.

:houra

Sharp. I thought I was the only one who was scratchin' mah haid. . .:+clueless

Trip my ducks

EOG Enthusiast

Jesus, Joseph, and Mary! This is the supposed elite among our teenage girls. What a frightening indication of the quality of our public education system.

Her parents, teachers, and SC pageant officials must be so proud. She should have a flashing neon "VACANCY" sign on her forehead.

That said, she's smokin hot so it does'nt matter.

Leno showed that clip last night. Gotta love his punchlines.

dirty

EOG Master

When did being in a Beauty pageant mean you are in the Elite in America :+clueless

Trip my ducks

EOG Enthusiast

I was under the impression that intelligence and speaking ability were at least considerations in selecting Miss Teen USA contestants. Obviously I was mistaken.