Hanging out on the beach in Rio!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Darn thing happened however....they have very limited access to any electronic media. In fact, it took me an hour to type this message.

Need a favor.

Can anyone tell me which team in the 4 major sports (baseball, football, basketball and hockey) has more Championships? I can't seem to find that info anywhere, i figured some of the experts here might be able to help me out.

Thanks guys in advance!

Rio Kid!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Hanging out on the beach in Rio!

i don't know - i am not very good at history. i look at my calendar and it only goes back to Jan 1, 2001 so i can't help you with anything BEFORE that - only after. i know AFTER 1-1-01 the Pats and Spurs have won several titles but other than than i don't know of any sports championships won except for SB 32 and SB 33 which MY beloved Broncos won

maybe someone like The Devil can help because as much as i would like to - i can't - sorry

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

i don't know - i am not very good at history. i look at my calendar and it only goes back to Jan 1, 2001 so i can't help you with anything BEFORE that - only after. i know AFTER 1-1-01 the Pats and Spurs have won several titles but other than than i don't know of any sports championships won except for SB 32 and SB 33 which MY beloved Broncos won

maybe someone like The Devil can help because as much as i would like to - i can't - sorry

You can't eh? Why am i not surprised.

Here are my guesses:

Baseball - New York Yankees
Hockey - Montreal Canadiens
Basketball - Boston Celtics
Football - I think there's a few teams tied with 5. Dallas, SF, and Pittsburgh

And Flamingo, if you get a chance, can we get some closeup pictures of some Brazilian bikinis and butts?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Here are my guesses:

Baseball - New York Yankees
Hockey - Montreal Canadiens
Basketball - Boston Celtics
Football - I think there's a few teams tied with 5. Dallas, SF, and Pittsburgh

And Flamingo, if you get a chance, can we get some closeup pictures of some Brazilian bikinis and butts?

Those seem like good guesses. I wonder who has the most of them all however. I'm not really sure if its the Yankees in baseball however. You know, the way people are talking, i think the Red Sox might be the team with the most wins. When get back from sunny and 86, i'll have to see if i can dig some more.

Rio Kid
:cheers

The Devil

EOG Master

The yankees have more championships.....that is a fact....

But Washington was a better president than Bush also....

All that is past history......What we have now is GWB and the Yankees, both past their prime and both suck......

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

The yankees have more championships.....that is a fact....

But Washington was a better president than Bush also....

All that is past history......What we have now is GWB and the Yankees, both past their prime and both suck......

But Devil, and thank you very much for giving me that info that the Yanks have more championships than anyone in any sport.

As far as past history goes, everything is past history. By the time you finish reading this post, it will be past history. Time flies so fast, all we have is past history.

Our society is entirely geared around the past. When you go for a job interview, they don't say, "so, what can you do in the future, they ask, what have you done in the past"

When you date a girl, she wants to know how many girls you've slept with...she doesn't want to know how many girls you MIGHT sleep with in the future.

When a friend or relative dies, you hold on to the past dearly. You remember the good times. You think about the past, that's all you have. You don't think, "gee i wonder what my dearly departed friend or relative would do today or tomorrow, you talk about what they did in the past and the memories you have for them"

The present is the past -.000000000001 second.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

But Devil, and thank you very much for giving me that info that the Yanks have more championships than anyone in any sport.

As far as past history goes, everything is past history. By the time you finish reading this post, it will be past history. Time flies so fast, all we have is past history.

Our society is entirely geared around the past. When you go for a job interview, they don't say, "so, what can you do in the future, they ask, what have you done in the past"

When you date a girl, she wants to know how many girls you've slept with...she doesn't want to know how many girls you MIGHT sleep with in the future.

When a friend or relative dies, you hold on to the past dearly. You remember the good times. You think about the past, that's all you have. You don't think, "gee i wonder what my dearly departed friend or relative would do today or tomorrow, you talk about what they did in the past and the memories you have for them"

The present is the past -.000000000001 second.

And if you root for the NY Yankees, all you have is the past. The future is not bright at all for them. So Flamingo you can tell us all about the 26 championships. I on the other hand will be able to root for my team this year knowing that they can win it all. Enjoy your history, Im enjoying the present.

Winter in Rio is very pleasant, 86 degrees today

Who are you kidding? Rio is never "pleasant". Bullet-proof vest anyone? If you get to your hotel from the airport without getting robbed you've done very well.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

And if you root for the NY Yankees, all you have is the past. The future is not bright at all for them. So Flamingo you can tell us all about the 26 championships. I on the other hand will be able to root for my team this year knowing that they can win it all. Enjoy your history, Im enjoying the present.

The bottom line remains that when you're on your death bed, hopefully that's many many years from now, the Yankees will have more Titles than the Red Sox and there's nothing you can do about it. We are all going to leave this earth and venture into eternity knowing the Yankees completely outplayed the Red Sox for 100 years. Sure, there are going to be blips on the radar where the Yanks aren't the better team, like now, but that's par for the course. Blind squirrel's find nuts once in a while, every squirrel finds one.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

The bottom line remains that when you're on your death bed, hopefully that's many many years from now, the Yankees will have more Titles than the Red Sox and there's nothing you can do about it. We are all going to leave this earth and venture into eternity knowing the Yankees completely outplayed the Red Sox for 100 years. Sure, there are going to be blips on the radar where the Yanks aren't the better team, like now, but that's par for the course. Blind squirrel's find nuts once in a while, every squirrel finds one.

When Im on my death bed I can guarantee you I could care less who has more titles. What matters to me is now, while I can still enjoy it. You can feel free to go back and teach History Class, thats all you got

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

When Im on my death bed I can guarantee you I could care less who has more titles. What matters to me is now, while I can still enjoy it. You can feel free to go back and teach History Class, thats all you got

Of course you can care less because its YOUR team who's coming up on the short end of the stick.

On my gravestone its going to say, "YANKEES X titles, how many does YOUR team have?"

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

My Gravestone is hopefully going to say "Loved Husband and Father". But you enjoy your Yankees headstone.

Kid;

My question is if you're hangin' out in Rio why in the hell are you in this forum asking who won more frickin' sports championships??

Get your ass over to Ipanema and to Centaurus. You'll see 40-50 of the most unbelievable girls on planet earth. Tell 'em Ralph from AJU sent ya. They'll know who you're talking about.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Kid;

My question is if you're hangin' out in Rio why in the hell are you in this forum asking who won more frickin' sports championships??

Get your ass over to Ipanema and to Centaurus. You'll see 40-50 of the most unbelievable girls on planet earth. Tell 'em Ralph from AJU sent ya. They'll know who you're talking about.

I'm there now, its the hot girls who are asking who's won most championships, i'm just the messenger.

:LMAO

I'm there now, its the hot girls who are asking who's won most championships, i'm just the messenger.

Well if you're on the 'net at Centaurus, then you're worse off than that "yankees won X championships on my headstone" comment made you look.:smokesmal

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Ok, guys, i have to get back to the hotties here in Rio. Enjoy your 86 blank years, enjoy your headstone's that read:

Here lies a Red Sox fan, 86 years of futility and only Major League Baseball changing the rules to adopt a wildcard got us into the winners circle. We couldn't do it fair and square, we had to wait for baseball to change the rules so we could win.

By the way it sounds you couldn't get laid if you carried around two burlap sacks down Avenida Atlantica in Copa labeled "Banco do Brasil" and had hundred dollar bills falling out of 'em.:smokesmal

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

By the way it sounds you couldn't get laid if you carried around two burlap sacks down Avenida Atlantica in Copa labeled "Banco do Brasil" and had hundred dollar bills falling out of 'em.:smokesmal