Oddsmaker - who is leaking our addresses to them?

Very annoying to keep receiving letters and packages from these clowns. I have never signed up with them let alone visited their website. Anyone else getting mail from this group? Please, stop playing there. I hate these clowns who send unsolicited mail with bookmaking stuff right on the cover. Just classless.

Re: Oddsmaker - who is leaking our addresses to them?

I finally got the mailing with The Shrink's picture in it last week!

They have tried calling me a few times also. I have even been offered VIP with them after I opened an account and used them for a while. But I have not reloaded for months now.

ID as soon as you find that out look into how all these banks and credit card companies got my address!

Here's an idea!!! throw away any juck mail you don't want! That's what I do!!:thumbsup

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Clowns? You, my dear, are a clown on forum round the clock at least when posting. You know we love ya though, sweetie. :rolleyes:

:+waving-5

dirty

EOG Master

Clowns? You, my dear, are a clown on forum round the clock at least when posting. You know we love ya though, sweetie. :rolleyes:

:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

Tis the season......i dont know whether its a good thing that soooo many books WANT my business....lol:whatever:

To Identity,

Love,
Shrink

YouTube - The Tears Of A Clown

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E2E_RSJAhYU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E2E_RSJAhYU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Is this a daily routine to give poor depraved ID her attention fix?

I know she had it rough growing up but is that our problem?

Best Wishes...OF

Dante

EOG Veteran

shes one HOTTIE clown though id imagine :bank:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Hottie clown? I guess that is judgemental.

This sordid need of attention is getting old ID, and do you have to fondle me there in public? Unhappy monkey getting his nutsack squeezed.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

you must have hit a nerve ID

the whole payroll was put to use in this thread

I haven't gotten anything from them. I got something from Heritage the other day.

My wife checks the mail though so there may be something to that. :+clueless

roach23

Banned

I love how this guy: :+waving-5 is getting lots of play time since OF came back.

I agree with ID though, getting mail and cold calls from all these books is fucking annoying as shit.

sl55

EOG Veteran

I love how this guy: :+waving-5 is getting lots of play time since OF came back.

I agree with ID though, getting mail and cold calls from all these books is fucking annoying as shit.

Most of the shit in the mail is humerous,but when they started on my cell phone,thats cossing the line.That goes past annoying:smokesmal

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I agree with ID 100%, and if you posted this roach I would agree with you. But ID has made his/her bed for years. You know when you are kids and someone just got out of the institution. Do they get held, patted on the head and befreinded? Hell no! They get ridiculed and tortured. A guy on my littleleague team had a brother that just got out. People would yell shock and he would drop to the ground and convulse. I must admit it was amusing, but that is just human nature. I went and caught some turtles for him to play with and got most people to leave him alone. I used to defend ID, but she turned on me faster than you can say psycho hose beast. So fuck her.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

A site that works together attacks together. Or was this an example of working together? Teamwork at it's finest.

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

Very annoying to keep receiving letters and packages from these clowns. I have never signed up with them let alone visited their website. Anyone else getting mail from this group? Please, stop playing there. I hate these clowns who send unsolicited mail with bookmaking stuff right on the cover. Just classless.

ID - Screw all these guys giving you a difficult time. You brought up an important, reasonable issue, but instead of getting any positive feedback, you got shit for an answer.
It does get old - as do the people and concerns in this industry. I, too, would like to know how some of these whackoff outfits get my contact information. It's interesting that those voices in this industry who continually complain about our government's invasion of individual privacy are the same hypocritical group that will steal, trade, and sell our personal info - as long as a buck is involved.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

ID - Screw all these guys giving you a difficult time. You brought up an important, reasonable issue, but instead of getting any positive feedback, you got shit for an answer.
It does get old - as do the people and concerns in this industry. I, too, would like to know how some of these whackoff outfits get my contact information. It's interesting that those voices in this industry who continually complain about our government's invasion of individual privacy are the same hypocritical group that will steal, trade, and sell our personal info - as long as a buck is involved.

I am ashamed. I gave ID a difficult time. Maybe it's because of her career of giving others a difficult time? And sometimes when you bring up an issue, even an important one, people give you shit because...your an attention whore, for any kind of attention. Like does Disneyland have rides? Let's say a prayer for Old Man Ted. I became physically ill reading that. Nobody likes leaked information, any poster but ID and something else may have happened. What good is a message if it's messenger is a net negative in the credibility department. ID posts to stir up shit, laugh her evil laugh, and sit back and watch. It works and with that, it's time to give ID shit, because that is how it is, was and always will be. Identity and I go way back, way back in the way back machine.

Sorry, ID, could only get a dog, no frog. Luvya babe...

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5 :mutley

roach23

Banned

That is a total outright Fabrication, Our Blast is in January.....

:whatever:I don't care enough to debate this. But I just read the thread by Tony about the party, which pretty much seems like an EOG party in Jamaica, that Oddsmaker is sponsoring.

dirty

EOG Master

If an EOG party consists of Ken and His family going to a Oddsmaker party at the Atlantis then I guess you can call it that

Oddsmaker Party [Bahamas]

At one point it was suggested EOG be a part, but nothing ever happened, so Oddsmaker said if you were an Oddsmaker customer thru EOG they would pay for your rooms!

Nice deal!! I'm going and I can't wait!!:cheers

As for having your address!! I'm not sure!! I get about 15 or 20 a year myself!! It's a simple process for me!! If I am interested I take a look!! If I'm not I chuck it in the can!!

Also I have caller ID!! I don't answer chit!! unless my momma calls!!:houra

LOL i just realized oddsmaker is a sponsor here. that's why the mods came in here. well too bad that i am telling the truth. they are clowns to cold call and send me garbage mail.

and OF - funny - you are obsessed with me. that brings me great joy. the effect i have on you. LOL to think online i can get into ur head sooooooooo much. LOL. makes me feel good.....cause i KNOW it kills ya.....just brings a smile to my face clown.... ;) to the mods who just are yes people (and u know who u are, i got nothing to say to you ;))

and to osc - thank you for being real.
:mutley

dirty

EOG Master

Good we got nothing to say to you ID>...... Best News I have heard in my life.... Other than hearing my 2 kids were born Healthy :+excited-

I don't think winning the Lottery could bring me more Joy :bank:

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

LOL i just realized oddsmaker is a sponsor here. that's why the mods came in here. well too bad that i am telling the truth. they are clowns to cold call and send me garbage mail.

and OF - funny - you are obsessed with me. that brings me great joy. the effect i have on you. LOL to think online i can get into ur head sooooooooo much. LOL. makes me feel good.....cause i KNOW it kills ya.....just brings a smile to my face clown.... ;) to the mods who just are yes people (and u know who u are, i got nothing to say to you ;))

and to osc - thank you for being real.
:mutley

somebody has to stick up for you

osc - you're real. stand by your morals. that's what a class act is all about. its the cowards who jump on people for no reason. they have to make themselves feel better, so let's let them do that!!!

janus

EOG Dedicated

You know when you are kids and someone just got out of the institution. Do they get held, patted on the head and befreinded? Hell no! They get ridiculed and tortured. A guy on my littleleague team had a brother that just got out. People would yell shock and he would drop to the ground and convulse.

where did you grow up that kids were locked up for institutional shock therapy on a regular basis?

osc - you're real. stand by your morals. that's what a class act is all about. its the cowards who jump on people for no reason. they have to make themselves feel better, so let's let them do that!!!

ID nobody is jumping on you. I don't really mind your posts at all.

But you post some of the most worthless threads I've heard!!

So you got some junk mail!! So fucken what!! So did I !!! I got the same thing!! Plus 2 or 3 others this last week.

If you have been around this industry for as long as we have everyone has your address. That's a fact. That is why I try not to piss anyone off.

Also to say you just realized that Oddsmaker is a sponsor here is total BULLSHIT!! They have sponsored contests and been on this board for some time. AND I know you read almost everything here, because your always in the middle of everthing.
Some people just like to stir the pot and this forum allows you to say almost anything even about the sponsors.

JUST THROW THE STUFF IN THE TRASH!! SIMPLE SOLUTION!!:cheers

tony - hey MAY'N!!!! if you'll notice, i have never entered a contest, and i have NEVER even opened up a contest thread. i don't follow every thread. lol. and looks to me like people are jumping on me. but that's fine, MAY'N!!!! it's their problem, not mine!!! And if this is such a stupid thread, no need to open it, MAY'N!!!
:)

I do read most threads!! Even yours ID!!

And like I said!! BULLSHIT!! I think you do read most threads which is why you started this thread!!

LOL tony! ur funny, my friend. i just went through the first page of threads, and MAYBE i read 3 of them, sir!!!! but i can't change what ya think!!!! good luck today, MAY'N!!!

shapsplace

EOG Addicted

At one point it was suggested EOG be a part, but nothing ever happened, so Oddsmaker said if you were an Oddsmaker customer thru EOG they would pay for your rooms!

How do i get oddmaker to pay for my room? :+clueless

BigDaddy

EOG Master

no disrespect Tony but i dont think many know the difference between a worthless thread and a thread that teaches anyone anything around here thats JMO:cheers

ID keep posting same bashers every time they must really have a sad life:cheers

BigDaddy

EOG Master

How do i get oddmaker to pay for my room? :+clueless

shap i think you depsoit $200 and contact and that makes you eligible for a free room

bigdaddy - thank you also for being real. i don't start anything. i post how i feel. gambling related stuff. don't know why it's called attention whoring. i rarely start threads. if you look, the people who bash me are the ones who start all the threads that are not gambling related!!!! LOL

bigdaddy - please give me an early baseball winner, sir.

no disrespect Tony but i dont think many know the difference between a worthless thread and a thread that teaches anyone anything around here thats JMO:cheers

ID keep posting same bashers every time they must really have a sad life:cheers

NONE TAKEN BIG DADDY!!
BUT LET NE ASK TOU A QUESTION!! WHAT DO YOU DO WITH JUNK MAIL?? :cool: