CHUCK LUCK PRESEASON NFL PLAYS

Re: CHUCK LUCK PRESEASON NFL PLAYS

chuck are your forums going to be up on your website this football season?

NICE TRY....

YOU KNOW THAT I AM NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT THAT HERE.

:+clueless

not trying anything chuck. was just a question. no need to answer if u dont want to...

sorry. i just thought that you may be trying to get me on post review...

thanks for asking then. sorry i cant answer you back.

good luck

tonight i like cincy and dallas.......

BUT I WILL ONLY PLAY CINCY +3. DALLAS SHOULD WIN THIS GAME BUT LAYING 5 IS NOT HOW I ROLL........:+textinb3

CINCY+3.... ONE UNIT:+whipping

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Now we're shaken.....music to my ears.

Cannon watching Chuck like a hawk.

PISSES ME OFF SOMETIMES..... SOMETIMES WHEN I PASS ON A FAV THAT I LIKE. BUT THE LIVE DOGS COMBINED WITH PLAYING A SMALLER NUMBER OF GAMES WORKS (MAKES MONEY) FOR ME.

NOW SOME DON'T LIKE PLAYING JUST A FEW GAMES. SOME LIKE PLAYING THE BOARD AND PLAYING MANY FAVS. I SAY THAT IS SOMEONE WITH A GAMBLING PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO STOP. JUST ME.

GHOOD LUCK TO MOST OF YOU.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dirty

EOG Master

Guys... I can tell ya right now.. This bullshit keeps going on You all will be on Post Review.... No more warnings... NO more anything... It has gone on long enough...on and off for over a year.... I don't want to hear excuses and he started this and he did that..... I DON"T GIVE A SHIT>>>>> This is your warning guys.... I am sick and tired of reading it.... POst your damn plays and talk about the games and that is it..... I got a 5 and a 7 year old and I don't have to listen to this much Childish Bullshit.....

dirty

EOG Master

Chuck use the ignore feature.... I am too damn busy than to put up with Grown Men acting like Babies

NOW TO WHY WE (WELL MOST OF US) ARE REALLY HERE...

TAMPA -2.5 (WILL BUY THE HOOK--- MOST OF THE TIME)

WASHINGTON +3.5 (CHEAP HOOK TO BUY HERE)

ALL STILL ONLY ONE UNIT EACH...........

GOOD "CHUCK" LUCK

kerry collins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everyone will get a full dose of him tonight.

VY not playing any.........

WASH IS THE RIGHT SIDE OF THIS GAME. NOT A LOCK. NOT A 50 UNIT PLAY, JUST THE RIGHT SIDE, JUST THE RIGHT SIDE. BETTER QB ROTATION. PERIOD..

PLUS THE WASH 'D' HEAD COACH WILL NOT BLITZ FISHER TONIGHT. SO THEY SAY.

Chuck, this will be your final warning as well, about making any references to a service line, or touting....you've been warned numberous times before

Last edited by a moderator:

GetThat$$$

EOG Veteran

any opinion on the raiders cards game? lienhart starting, mccown for oak. no real backup for lamont jordan, i dont see them having that much offense but their defense might keep them in it. i noticed some cappers were on oakland.

GetThat$$$

EOG Veteran

yea i didnt end up playing the oakland game at all anyway. good call on the skins

thanks guys. :+whipping

4 - 0 NOW.... WHERE'S MY TRACKING TEAM?

DID YOU SEE THAT LAST TD BY THE SKINS......

IF I HAD THE TITANS IN A TEASER I MAY HAVE SHOTT MY TV....

Good job Chuck--Washington may have been the best bet of the pre-season without VY playing for the Titans.

hogan........

i dont know. it was very close to being a loser. down 6-0 with one drive (maybe 2) left in the game.

but i will take it.

AGAIN....... JUST HOW PISSED WOULD YOU HAVE BEEN TO HAVE HAD A TITANS +3 TEASER. UP 6-0 THEN DOWN 7-6 WITH SECONDS ON THE CLOCK THE ...............

FUMBLE....

OH......... SHIT.......:hung