Who here thinks Sergio will keep this 3 shot lead?

Re: Who here thinks Sergio will keep this 3 shot lead?

Down to a 1 shot lead nice shot out of the bunker by Romero

that was an AMAZING bunker shot, wasnt it, wrigs? gosh i wanna see more tiger!!!!! theyre not showing him much!

why do you like padraig? he's now only 2 shots off the lead, sir.

Salo

EOG Dedicated

I hope Ernie can pull it off, I took him in my pool. That being said, I think Sergio will win it, but not by three strokes. Keep an eye on Andres Romero he's making a charge.

why do you like padraig? he's now only 2 shots off the lead, sir.

Harrington seems like a good guy, Tiger is not a factor he dont deserve much TV time show me the guys going for the win.

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

I think Sergio will get it together and win this thing - will be one helluva back-9 with the weather kicking up. Very exciting. Padraig has won before in bad weather.

:cocktail

romero just lost his ball. will he drop there or have to go back and rehit? i hope ernie wins also.... stricker playing VERY well though...

hey wrigs - harrington is pumped!!!! i love it!!! cause he's never been here before!!! So cool to see a new person come up and maybe win it!!! i hope he can keep it going!!! i'm rooting for him now that tiger is out of it. :(

osc - i don't watch nascar, my friend. :(

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

hey wrigs - harrington is pumped!!!! i love it!!! cause he's never been here before!!! So cool to see a new person come up and maybe win it!!! i hope he can keep it going!!! i'm rooting for him now that tiger is out of it. :(

osc - i don't watch nascar, my friend. :(

this open is a good one; id- I watch all sports except for soccer. I don't even consider soccer a real sport.

Go Sergio

And unlike the US Open where they have a 18 hole playoff on Monday to break a tie..This Open has a 4 hole playoff today if there is a tie.

Salo

EOG Dedicated

It's gonna be a huge day in Argentina when Romero steals the Open and their Under-20 soccer team wins that tourney.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

want sergio to win but I just don't think he has the moxie. hope i am wrong

whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!! harrington sinks an eagle putt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay padraig!!!!! lol