SWEET!! WHO'S HOTTEST OF THE YOUNG DIVAS!!??!!

Re: SWEET!! WHO'S HOTTEST OF THE YOUNG DIVAS!!??!!

with the 2nd pick in the young diva draft....shawn gotti selects brittany spears:cheers :+excited-

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Have always liked Mandy Moore

Did not like CHRISTINA AGUILERA long ago but have since changed my mind....... :)

roach23

Banned

This is the order i'd pick them in.

Shakira
Mandy Moore
Jessica Simipson
Christina Milian
Britney
Hillary Duff
Avril
Christina Aguliara.

at their peak - BRITNEY

currently i would have to say MANDY MOORE is the cutest and best of that bunch.
singing wise i like avril lavigne the best, followed by christina aguilera (i was in the front row for christina/p ussycat dolls!).

again, before she went nutso i would put lindsay right near the top in cuteness AND sexiness.
why else would i watch the remakes of freaky friday and herbie (especially more than once)?
:LMAO

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Speaking of Britney, her lil sis is going to be a fox as well.

Here's a recent pic of her.......:+textinb3

sean1

EOG Dedicated

Shakira is an awesome person - I'll take her. But she is TINY!

GOtta throw Gwen Stefani in the mix. She would rock your world...

Sean

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

SHAKIRA

you will have a tough time finding a woman with more pure raw sexuality than her - she just ooooozes with it and when you see her the ONLY thing that cums to mind is spending a lot of time........reading.........with her

she may be tiny - but what she lacks in size she more than makes up for in sexuality

2nd on the list would be Christina Aguilera. from reading stuff about/by her - she sounds like a nasty little thing in private and her hubby has it good

Briteny woulda been my choice when she was 16 - but when she "hit the wall" there wasn't any skid marks slowing her down

having said all that - the ONE NAME you left out is

Keira Knightley

first off - what a great name because with her i wanna do her "Knightley" as well as "daily" and 24/7. i fell for her once i saw this pic - one of the sexiest clothed pix i have ever seen - her abs are sexy as can be and seeing her like this would drive me insane!:

http://www.keiraknightley.net/galle...bbean-uspremiere-disneyland-2003jun28-043.jpg

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

I like em all. Unfortunately, I think most of them like p*ssy more than I do.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I like em all. Unfortunately, I think most of them like p*ssy more than I do.

maybe so but as many guys as they have been with or rumored to be with - not so sure about that

aceduecetrey

EOG Addicted

SHAKIRA

you will have a tough time finding a woman with more pure raw sexuality than her - she just ooooozes with it and when you see her the ONLY thing that cums to mind is spending a lot of time........reading.........with her

she may be tiny - but what she lacks in size she more than makes up for in sexuality

2nd on the list would be Christina Aguilera. from reading stuff about/by her - she sounds like a nasty little thing in private and her hubby has it good

Briteny woulda been my choice when she was 16 - but when she "hit the wall" there wasn't any skid marks slowing her down

having said all that - the ONE NAME you left out is

Keira Knightley

first off - what a great name because with her i wanna do her "Knightley" as well as "daily" and 24/7. i fell for her once i saw this pic - one of the sexiest clothed pix i have ever seen - her abs are sexy as can be and seeing her like this would drive me insane!:

this whore sings now to?

D-Ro

EOG Enthusiast

Mandy Moore
Shakira
Christina Aguliara
Avril
Hillary Duff
Britney
Christina Milian
Jessica Simipson

my picks not gonna be a popular one i already know.

Jessica Beil is 2 years younger then Jessica Simpson and should be on the list,she was just named Esquirer sexiest women alive.

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Ill take all of em...but forced to vote on these photos...jessica is looking hot.

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

:doh1

Awwwww

Well Jessica Beil can sing to me anytime she wants :houra
Damn right she can........I have to watch the end of the previews to her new movie with Adam Sandler everytime I see it on........That ass is smoking!:smokesmal

Come on guys these girls are all proper and high maintenance. Knowing you horny bastards what you all want is one night with Lil Kim!

Besides there are hotter singers out there who just don't have the tens of millions these girls have.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

This is the girl who does the car commercial for Mercury.
Jill Wagner