Reds +175
Padres +143
Royals +200
Devil Rays +172
Blue Jays +200
Rangers +185
Mariners +130

Totals

Washington-Florida UNDER 9 1/2 +105 (Simontacchi-Olsen)
Pittsburgh-Atlanta UNDER 9 1/2 -115 (Maholm-Carlyle)
LA-SF UNDER 9 -110 (Tomko-Lowry)
KC-Cleveland UNDER 10 -120 (De LaRosa-Carmona)

jacksonjohn

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Culver baseball Sunday (7/15/07)

Sides

Nationals +152
Pirates +145
Reds +175
Padres +143
Royals +200
Devil Rays +172
Blue Jays +200
Rangers +185
Mariners +130

Totals

Washington-Florida UNDER 9 1/2 +105 (Simontacchi-Olsen)
Pittsburgh-Atlanta UNDER 9 1/2 -115 (Maholm-Carlyle)
LA-SF UNDER 9 -110 (Tomko-Lowry)
KC-Cleveland UNDER 10 -120 (De LaRosa-Carmona)

Do you plan to post your YTD unit record or not? I like to play dogs, but have nothing to base a decision on following you or not. Haven't you been a tout? Your name sounds familiar. Some background would be helpful. Thanks.

champs

EOG Member

Do you plan to post your YTD unit record or not? I like to play dogs, but have nothing to base a decision on following you or not. Haven't you been a tout? Your name sounds familiar. Some background would be helpful. Thanks.

JJ- If you have to ask these questions it appears you have not been gambling to long. Have you ever heard of the Culver-Glantz Lines, VegasInsider. Sunday Night Stardust Show as just a few things Russ has been a part of.

As to tracking results of cappers you may want to create your own spreadsheet to track the posters at it appears most of your posts are trying to find/follow a hot capper.

husker

EOG Addicted

i have him +18u ytd. i think he was + last year in bases also.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

IF you look at his post the other day people that track him have him up about 24-26 units. Computer Bob had him at about 24.5 units in his Fezzik's Place thread.

jacksonjohn

EOG Enthusiast

JJ- If you have to ask these questions it appears you have not been gambling to long. Have you ever heard of the Culver-Glantz Lines, VegasInsider. Sunday Night Stardust Show as just a few things Russ has been a part of.

As to tracking results of cappers you may want to create your own spreadsheet to track the posters at it appears most of your posts are trying to find/follow a hot capper.

Champs, I have been gambling for 38 years. With all due respect to Russ Culver, none of the above impresses me. There are literally hundreds of "cappers" who have a head full of knowledge concerning rosters, data, trends, etc. They write beautiful magazine and newspaper columns and make wonderful "color commetators" on various TV and radio talk shows. They are touted by their employers as "experts", of course. Otherwise why would the public bother to read or listen to their hyperbole.This does not necessarily transfer to picking winners against the pointspread (or line). Obviously this does impress you and I wish you the best. What does impress me is KNOWING that a man bets his own hard earned money on his selections and WINS consistently.

jackjohn - First - Russ Culver does not need me or anyone else to speak for him, OK?

Second - If you have been "gambling" for 38 years and you are asking these :+clueless DUMBASS questions then I have some advise for you. STOP NOW! No one has to respond to your phony "what is your record" questions, and more so someone like Culver. Did a JO PFC ask General McArthur about his war plans? :doh1

Don't come on here and stir up shit. Take your trouble making ass back "across the street", where you belong jack off johnny!:party

munson15

I want winners...

Nice day on those totals, Russ! The broom is out on the UNDERS!

Culver

EOG Veteran

Do I plan on posting my year to date record. No. I just post what I play.

Feel free to post here at this forum and in my threads all you want.

I try to answer the intelligent questions.

Heim

EOG Master

I give Russ credit his weekend looks brutal until you take a closer
look....I have him at +.23 for the weekend....

Kudos to your "under"achievement.....:houra

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

If you study the games right after the All Star break you'll find that most of them hit the unders very nicely. This has been a popular trend for years. The break seems to get hitters out of sinc.

GG33

EOG Member

JJ, pay no attn. to the myriads of sycophants on this site who can`t wait to kiss the ass of some perceived "celebrity" poster. As for asking only "intelligent" Q`s in "his" threads well I guess we peons have to start our own, to ask the not so smart ones of someone so gifted. In his bio it shows last full time job 2002 or 3, lots of job changes in 20 yrs for a middle aged tout. Wonder why? 38 yrs is a lot longer than the asshole MM has been on this earth, he still lives w/Mom. You`re right results & reasoning count, not press clippings.

Culver

EOG Veteran

In his bio it shows last full time job 2002 or 3

Yeah, retirement at age 52 sucks.

lots of job changes in 20 yrs for a middle aged tout. Wonder why?

Yeah, promotions and being able to write your own ticket sucks.

GG33

EOG Member

Yes you should be proud, not everyone can do that. You certainly have conributed a lot to society in your lifetime. BTW what branch of the military were you in? You`re just about the right age to have been in Nam.

jacksonjohn

EOG Enthusiast

jackjohn - First - Russ Culver does not need me or anyone else to speak for him, OK?

Second - If you have been "gambling" for 38 years and you are asking these :+clueless DUMBASS questions then I have some advise for you. STOP NOW! No one has to respond to your phony "what is your record" questions, and more so someone like Culver. Did a JO PFC ask General McArthur about his war plans? :doh1

Don't come on here and stir up shit. Take your trouble making ass back "across the street", where you belong jack off johnny!:party

So why are you speaking for him??? The question remains: why no YTD unit record posted? Seems like a courtesy you would WANT TO offer your followers. Where is all this anger coming from? You need to get laid.

munson15

I want winners...

I just got laid an hour ago, I'm speaking for myself, and I'm not angry. I don't understand why you feel anyone owes you the time and effort to track a record. I do it, but my record sucks, so no one gives a shit. The man has invited people to track him in earlier threads, if it's that important to you, do it yourself and I'm sure he wouldn't mind you posting the figures in his thread.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

I feel I have just lessened my IQ by reading some of this crap. It is a FREE forum in which anyone and everyone can do what they want. You want to post plays with no record fine. you want to post a record and no plays, that is anyone's perogative as well. I have never seen anyone posting plays daily such as Culver, beg someone to follow them. Take it or leave it cause you aint gona change it.

The level of haters in forums here and elsewhere is breathtaking.

Sort of reminds me of the classic sports book story where the guy asks a regular who he likes on Sunday. The regular gives him 6 games which go 5-1. Next day the guy says "Thanks for nothing you fuck." The regular looks at him stunned and says, "I went 5-1, how about a sincere thanks?" The guy responds, "Six-team parlays don't get paid for five winners."

munson15

I want winners...

The level of haters in forums here and elsewhere is breathtaking.

Sort of reminds me of the classic sports book story where the guy asks a regular who he likes on Sunday. The regular gives him 6 games which go 5-1. Next day the guy says "Thanks for nothing you fuck." The regular looks at him stunned and says, "I went 5-1, how about a sincere thanks?" The guy responds, "Six-team parlays don't get paid for five winners."
Sad, but true....................

Heim

EOG Master

In his bio it shows last full time job 2002 or 3

Yeah, retirement at age 52 sucks.

lots of job changes in 20 yrs for a middle aged tout. Wonder why?

Yeah, promotions and being able to write your own ticket sucks.

Come on Russ you retired to Indiana...I would like to see how far your little
nest egg would go if you retired in California....