Tool's 7/10/07 WNBA 27-17 (61.3%)

tool21

EOG Dedicated
Good afternoon fellaz, here's the plays im going with.

OL: 27-17 (61.3%)

Chi +10.5 My line Chi +1.3
Chi over 147 My line 155.4
Min +4 My line Min -1.6 CAN MIN GET AN F'N WIN FOR ME THIS YEAR? They've allready NOT covered 3 for 3. Keep the line moving the opposite way so i can get MORE pts PLZZZ

Guys, i'm currently playing with a book that doesn't have overnight lines so bear with me, i always post the opening lines. If line movement occurs always buy back to the opening line unless you can get better. What i post and what i play are totally different because of the non overnight WNBA book i'm using.....it is killing me and in the future i DEF. need to find an overnight book for WNBA.

Re: Tool's 7/10/07 WNBA 27-17 (61.3%)

Best of luck, tool!

(But Minny will get blown away again!)

tool21

EOG Dedicated

The past 3 games i bet on Min, they failed to cover by .5 by 3-4 and then by 5 the last game in which they were winning with 3 minutes to go.....THEY WILL GET ME THIS COVER!!! They're close in every one of those games and i think the odds are stacked on my side with this one.....i've lost 3, it's time i get just 1 back!! I'm not chasing them because they haven't covered in 4 games, my capping tells me go with Min.

The past 3 games i bet on Min, they failed to cover by .5 by 3-4 and then by 5 the last game in which they were winning with 3 minutes to go.....THEY WILL GET ME THIS COVER!!! They're close in every one of those games and i think the odds are stacked on my side with this one.....i've lost 3, it's time i get just 1 back!! I'm not chasing them because they haven't covered in 4 games, my capping tells me go with Min.

This game against Washington is an even worse spot for them than these past three losses. Minnesota did show some improvement toward the end of June but them winning or covering tends to be the "exception" as opposed to the "rule". Lots of bettors got sucked into taking the Lynx after they won 4 out of 5 but it's been back to reality for them. Now they have go on the road after being home for three straight games, and will be on only one days rest. Washington did lose their last two home games but that was against San Antonio and Indiana. Big drop in class facing Minnesota compared to those teams. Washington's defense has also had some good recent improvement and will come in fresh with two days rest.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Should make for an interesting ball game Reload. I just hope Minnesota doesn't choke like they always do. If they play like their capable of....they should win.

But thats a big IF

Should make for an interesting ball game Reload. I just hope Minnesota doesn't choke like they always do. If they play like their capable of....they should win.

But thats a big IF

We'll see how it goes, tool! Still a long season ahead.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

adding:

Hou over 143* My line 147.2

*For some reason this line dropped from 149 to 142.5 at Pinny. The only reason i can think of is that Swoops was questionable, and as soon as she turned to doubtfull, people either pounded the under OR Pinny just dropped it themselves. 4 weeks being gone is plenty to gauge this teams ability.

I WILL NOT COUNT THIS PLAY IN MY RECORD BECAUSE FOR THIS 'SYSTEM' I DO NOT BELIEVE IN BETTING INTO A LINE. I USE THE OPEN LINE TO GAUGE THE GAMES AND IF SOMETHING ISN'T A PLAY THEN, I THROW IT OUT THE WINDOW NEGLECTING ANY LINE MOVEMENT WITH THAT GAME. BUT BECAUSE I LOOKED AT DIRTY'S THREAD AND SEEN HIM ON THE OVER, I GAVE IT A LOOK FOR MYSELF. WITHOUT THE LINE MOVEMENT IT WAS A NO PLAY, BUT WITH THE 6 PT. LINE MOVEMENT WHY NOT GIVE IT A SHOT.

adding:

Chi over 143* My line 147.2

*For some reason this line dropped from 149 to 142.5 at Pinny. The only reason i can think of is that Swoops was questionable, and as soon as she turned to doubtfull, people either pounded the under OR Pinny just dropped it themselves. 4 weeks being gone is plenty to gauge this teams ability.

I WILL NOT COUNT THIS PLAY IN MY RECORD BECAUSE FOR THIS 'SYSTEM' I DO NOT BELIEVE IN BETTING INTO A LINE. I USE THE OPEN LINE TO GAUGE THE GAMES AND IF SOMETHING ISN'T A PLAY THEN, I THROW IT OUT THE WINDOW NEGLECTING ANY LINE MOVEMENT WITH THAT GAME. BUT BECAUSE I LOOKED AT DIRTY'S THREAD AND SEEN HIM ON THE OVER, I GAVE IT A LOOK FOR MYSELF. WITHOUT THE LINE MOVEMENT IT WAS A NO PLAY, BUT WITH THE 6 PT. LINE MOVEMENT WHY NOT GIVE IT A SHOT.

You mean the Indiana/Houston Over, right?

dirty

EOG Master

They blew a 13 point lead with 6 minutes left and got it for us in OT

tool21

EOG Dedicated

So what's new.....Min just keeps KILLING me. I honestly can't believe my luck. At the same time I'm thankful for a 3-1 night, but on the flipside i'm pissed because Min went into OT at +5.5 and DIDN"T cover for my ONLY Lose on the night.....depressing.

Results:

Chi +10.5 My line Chi +1.3 Won
Chi over 147 My line 155.4 Won
Min +4 Loss
Hou over 143*** Won (didn't count on record)

29-18