OFF TOPIC: WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING IS MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE IN OPPOSITE SEX?

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING IS YOUR MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?

1- EYES

2- BOOBS

3- ASS

4- MUSCLE TONE

5- INTELLIGENCE

6- PERSONALITY

7- MONEY

8- SENSE OF HUMOR

Just curious to see how HONEST everyone is as well...:smokesmal

Re: OFF TOPIC: WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING IS MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE IN OPPOSITE SEX?

After appearance comes sense of humour.

Re: OFF TOPIC: WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING IS MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE IN OPPOSITE SEX?

Shrink, also if she laughs a lot, her big tits will jiggle more.

shooterman

EOG Veteran

All I know is...I stare at my girl's great ass all the time.

The Devil

EOG Master

SENSE OF HUMOR, INTELLIGENCE, TEETH, FACE..

IN THAT ORDER

MONEY IS ALWAYS A PLUS.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

1- EYES

2- BOOBS

3- ASS

4- MUSCLE TONE

5- INTELLIGENCE

6- PERSONALITY

7- MONEY

8- SENSE OF HUMOR
Just curious to see how HONEST everyone is as well...

for me - MUST have are:

4 is VERY sexy
1 is important
2 - if all else is equal and she has muscle tone - i find smaller breasts to be a LOT sexier
3 - nice because when we do doggie i don't want to look at one bigger than mine and have it jiggle all the time when we are going at it
7 - as far as having some - yes - but we see what happens in relationships that are ONLY based on money - you get 20-something women marrying guys old enough to be their father or even worse - grandfather

for me - FACE is really important. a bad body can be fixed and made to look good. a bad face will always be a bad face no matter how much work is done to it

need proof: Shrink and Mrs Shrink. Ken can spend the next 3 years having work done to this face - it will still be ugly. Mrs Shrink could stop the bus from "Speed" with her face and she will still be better looking than Ken

and as we all saw on the 4th - ken's ugly face and even worse body - YEEESH! Mrs Shink - 180-degrees

Katie

EOG Master

personality is the most important to me these days...
there are a lot of jerks out there who don't know how to communicate or how to treat a woman...

a man who can talk about his feelings on a deeper level is very attractive to me..

teeth may'n!! a fvck up grill will send me packing everytime!!

Dante

EOG Veteran

well that is obvious its Intelligence

mofome

Banned

has to have a nice looking pussy.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

good cook and smart

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

for me it would be

A DIFFERENT "set of plumbing" than i have

when i put my hand down there i want there to be an upside down "V" and NOT an upside down "W"

Lack of a gag reflex would be high on the list.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Saying "YES"

Honey - how about you sucking me off then letting me cum in your mouth?: YES

Honey - how about anal sex?: YES

Honey - how about you getting your hot friend from work to spend the night here so we can have a 3-some?: YES

Honey - how about you letting me watch the game and you going to run those errands i said i would do?: YES

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

FEET:cheers :+excited- :bank:

I like nice legs but I agree Shawn for some reason I will not have a girl with jacked up feet......... :)

1- EYES

2- BOOBS

3- ASS

4- MUSCLE TONE

5- INTELLIGENCE

6- PERSONALITY

7- MONEY

8- SENSE OF HUMOR

Just curious to see how HONEST everyone is as well...:smokesmal

To most women money how else does a old billionaire geezer end up with Salma Hayek.

Here is her new hubby guy who got her knocked up....

Her elevator scene from Ugly Betty

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

a good woman is hard to find, one that will butcher hogs and split wood why chit id even buy the right one a new lawn mower or even a new wood spliter. haha

Katie

EOG Master

a good woman is hard to find, one that will butcher hogs and split wood why chit id even buy the right one a new lawn mower or even a new wood spliter. haha

:LMAO

I have to agree with Katie. There are a lot of jerks out there, thats why I look into someones eyes. You can read a person from there eyes. That will tell you what kind of personality they have as well.

Katie

EOG Master

I have to agree with Katie. There are a lot of jerks out there, thats why I look into someones eyes. You can read a person from there eyes. That will tell you what kind of personality they have as well.

i like to look into a person'e eyes also, yummy..
(feel free to join blondie and me in the boudoir if you would like)

mofome

Banned

I have to agree with Katie. There are a lot of jerks out there, thats why I look into someones eyes. You can read a person from there :nono eyes. That will tell you what kind of personality they have as well.

their

Blondie

EOG Master

i like to look into a person'e eyes also, yummy..
(feel free to join blondie and me in the boudoir if you would like)

I am taking a break for a few. Watching Armywives....

mofome

Banned

you are soooo wise, mo..
i am constantly in awe...:)

as a wise woman once said....

you are the most thoughtful man i've ever known

oh the life of those lucky enough to date mofo.

:+textinb1 :+textinb1 :+textinb1

Katie

EOG Master

as a wise woman once said....

you are the most thoughtful man i've ever known

oh the life of those lucky enough to date mofo.

:+textinb1 :+textinb1 :+textinb1

i can only imagine, mo!!
i'm honored to be in your eog presence..:houra

mofome

Banned

i can only imagine, mo!!
i'm honored to be in your eog presence..:houra

you should be. you're a better person right now than you were 5 minutes ago.

:cheers

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

you goin to the bash in january, katie?

Katie

EOG Master

you should be. you're a better person right now than you were 5 minutes ago.

:cheers

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

you goin to the bash in january, katie?

wouldn't miss it..
are you going?