MEN'S WIMBLEDON FINAL Rafael Nadal vs. Roger Federer 9 AM Est Sunday Morning

Re: MEN'S WIMBLEDON FINAL Rafael Nadal vs. Roger Federer 9 AM Est Sunday Morning

It's good to have 1-2 in the Finals, but Federer is just too good. He out-classes everyone, so I say he wins in straight sets.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: MEN'S WIMBLEDON FINAL Rafael Nadal vs. Roger Federer 9 AM Est Sunday Morning

I will be up and watching. I can't help but think Rog wins but that in itself worries me. LOL

Enjoy

PO69

EOG Master

I wont be up that early in the morning. I will be lucky to be up before the first baseball game.

But I would bet on Federer in straight sets. That should at least be around 1 to 1 odds

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

My ass will be up at 5:45 am PST to make breakfast 15 mins early and watch this match as I am a huge fan of both guys. Heart says Nadal, head says Federer.

Nadal has beaten Fed in 4 sets each of the last 3 times they have met at Roland Garros. Fed beat Nadal in 4 sets last year in Wimbledon.

I have a feeling that Fed will repeat history and win this one in 4 sets..

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Fed wants to prove that the French was a fluke. I agree, 4 sets. If it goes 5, I would say it could swing to Nadal. Should be a great match.

The General

I didn't wager anything here, but it may be another ESPN classic.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

I couldn't sleep I was so anxious for this match to begin, and it hasn't let me down so far.

The General

Great play for both so far. This is just one of those match-ups where every error is very crucial.

roach23

Banned

Fed wants to prove that the French was a fluke. I agree, 4 sets. If it goes 5, I would say it could swing to Nadal. Should be a great match.

No way the French was a fluke. Nadal is by far the most dominant tennis player on clay.

The General

I think Nadal is the best on clay as well. Did Federer get to comfortable after winning the 3rd set. This 4th set is some of the worse play I've ever seen from him at this stage of a tourney.

The General

Do you fight it out now in the 4th or save your energy and take it to the 5th if Federer?

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

Fed wants to prove that the French was a fluke.

I don't understand this statement. Nadal had an 85 match winning streak on clay that was recently snapped (by Federer), so Nadal is arguably the greatest clay-court player ever. I base that on his 3 French Opens as much as I do the match streak.

Nadal winning the French for the 3rd straight time was no fluke -- it was expected. The fluke would have been if Fed would have won at Roland Garros.

roach23

Banned

Why is Federer playing a game of groundstrokes vs Nadal here?

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

I think Nadal is the best on clay as well. Did Federer get to comfortable after winning the 3rd set. This 4th set is some of the worse play I've ever seen from him at this stage of a tourney.

It's rather obvious that he's throwing the match!

The General

I don't even know who to root on guys. I respect both so much. Good luck to all on your wagers. Just glad to be entertained by these guys.

shooterman

EOG Veteran

Great match. Can't believe the line was 6 to 1.

Woody

EOG Veteran

I was up this morning at 6 am to see this great match and wasn't disappointed.

The way its going Nadal could take Federer at Wimbledon next year.

The General

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=titleText width=300 height=17>Centre Court - Gentlemen's Singles - Finals</TD><TD class=titleText align=right width=130></TD><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="POSITION: relative; TOP: 11px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=bottom align=middle><TD width=10 height=28><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left width=264> Roger Federer SUI (1)</TD><TD vAlign=center width=30> <SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=3><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=23><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>7<SUP>9</SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>4<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>7<SUP>7</SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>2<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=20>6<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="5" height="1"></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=16><TABLE style="POSITION: relative; TOP: 1px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=statusText align=right width=280 height=11> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom align=middle><TD width=10 height=29><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left width=264> Rafael Nadal ESP (2)</TD><TD vAlign=center width=30><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=3><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=23><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>6<SUP>7</SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>6<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>6<SUP>3</SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>6<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=20>2<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="5" height="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="POSITION: relative; TOP: 15px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=92 height=15></TD><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=102 height=15> Match Statistics</TD><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=102 height=15> PointTracker</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ESPN CLASSIC for sure. Glad to have been able and seen the match today.

The General

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=451><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=slHead height=17>Players</TD></TR><TR><TD class=p800d width=451><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=slSecHead height=32>Completed Matches</TD></TR><TR><TD class=p800d width=451><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=15 rowSpan=2><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top height=451><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><NOINDEX><TD vAlign=top width=451>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width=280 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=mtext width=45 rowSpan=2> </TD><TD class=mtext width=235></NOINDEX>Roger Federer<HTSEARCH content="Roger Federer Completed Matches"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=mtext width=178><NOINDEX>Switzerland</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE height=115 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 background=/images/scores/w0100s7_a.gif border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=titleText width=300 height=17>Centre Court - Gentlemen's Singles - Finals</TD><TD class=titleText align=right width=130></TD><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="POSITION: relative; TOP: 11px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=bottom align=middle><TD width=10 height=28><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left width=264> Roger Federer SUI (1)</TD><TD vAlign=center width=30> <SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=3><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=23><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>7<SUP>9</SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>4<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>7<SUP>7</SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>2<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=20>6<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="5" height="1"></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=16><TABLE style="POSITION: relative; TOP: 1px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=statusText align=right width=280 height=11> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom align=middle><TD width=10 height=29><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left width=264> Rafael Nadal ESP (2)</TD><TD vAlign=center width=30><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=3><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=23><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>6<SUP>7</SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>6<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>6<SUP>3</SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>6<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=20>2<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="5" height="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="POSITION: relative; TOP: 15px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=92 height=15></TD><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=102 height=15> Match Statistics</TD><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=102 height=15> PointTracker</TD><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=144 height=15></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE height=115 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 background=/images/scores/w0100s7_a.gif border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=titleText width=300 height=17>Centre Court - Gentlemen's Singles - Semifinals</TD><TD class=titleText align=right width=130></TD><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="POSITION: relative; TOP: 11px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=bottom align=middle><TD width=10 height=28><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left width=264> Roger Federer SUI (1)</TD><TD vAlign=center width=30> <SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=3><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=23><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>7<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>6<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>6<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19><SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=20><SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="5" height="1"></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=16><TABLE style="POSITION: relative; TOP: 1px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=statusText align=right width=280 height=11> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom align=middle><TD width=10 height=29><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left width=264> Richard Gasquet FRA (12)</TD><TD vAlign=center width=30><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=3><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=23><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>5<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>3<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>4<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19><SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=20><SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="5" height="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="POSITION: relative; TOP: 15px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=92 height=15></TD><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=102 height=15> Match Statistics</TD><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=102 height=15> PointTracker</TD><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=144 height=15></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE height=115 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 background=/images/scores/w0100s7_a.gif border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=titleText width=300 height=17>Centre Court - Gentlemen's Singles - Quarterfinals</TD><TD class=titleText align=right width=130></TD><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="POSITION: relative; TOP: 11px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=bottom align=middle><TD width=10 height=28><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left width=264> Roger Federer SUI (1)</TD><TD vAlign=center width=30> <SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=3><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=23><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>7<SUP>7</SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>3<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>6<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>6<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=20><SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="5" height="1"></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=16><TABLE style="POSITION: relative; TOP: 1px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=statusText align=right width=280 height=11> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom align=middle><TD width=10 height=29><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left width=264> Juan Carlos Ferrero ESP (20)</TD><TD vAlign=center width=30><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=3><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=23><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>6<SUP>2</SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>6<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>1<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>3<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=20><SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="5" height="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="POSITION: relative; TOP: 15px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=92 height=15></TD><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=102 height=15> Match Statistics</TD><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=102 height=15> PointTracker</TD><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=144 height=15><SCRIPT>link1121_1Text ='Part 1
Part 2
';link1121_2Text ='Part 1
Part 2
';</SCRIPT><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD width=4><SPACER type="#block" width="4" height="1"></SPACER></TD><TD vAlign=bottom height=11>WATCH MATCH</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE height=115 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 background=/images/scores/w0100s7_a.gif border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=titleText width=300 height=17> - Gentlemen's Singles - 4th Round</TD><TD class=titleText align=right width=130></TD><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="POSITION: relative; TOP: 11px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=bottom align=middle><TD width=10 height=28><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left width=264> Roger Federer SUI (1)</TD><TD vAlign=center width=30> <SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=3><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=23><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19><SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19><SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19><SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19><SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=20><SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="5" height="1"></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=16><TABLE style="POSITION: relative; TOP: 1px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=statusText align=right width=280 height=11>Walkover</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom align=middle><TD width=10 height=29><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left width=264> Tommy Haas GER (13)</TD><TD vAlign=center width=30><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=3><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=23><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19><SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19><SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19><SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19><SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=20><SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="5" height="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="POSITION: relative; TOP: 15px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=92 height=15></TD><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=102 height=15></TD><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=102 height=15></TD><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=144 height=15><!-- SSI Error --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE height=115 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 background=/images/scores/w0100s7_a.gif border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=titleText width=300 height=17>Centre Court - Gentlemen's Singles - 3rd Round</TD><TD class=titleText align=right width=130></TD><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="POSITION: relative; TOP: 11px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=bottom align=middle><TD width=10 height=28><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left width=264> Roger Federer SUI (1)</TD><TD vAlign=center width=30> <SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=3><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=23><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>6<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>6<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>7<SUP>7</SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19><SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=20><SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="5" height="1"></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=16><TABLE style="POSITION: relative; TOP: 1px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=statusText align=right width=280 height=11> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom align=middle><TD width=10 height=29><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left width=264> Marat Safin RUS (26)</TD><TD vAlign=center width=30><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=3><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=23><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>1<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>4<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>6<SUP>4</SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19><SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=20><SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="5" height="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="POSITION: relative; TOP: 15px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=92 height=15></TD><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=102 height=15> Match Statistics</TD><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=102 height=15> PointTracker</TD><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=144 height=15><SCRIPT>link1097_1Text ='Watch Now
';link1097_2Text ='Download Now
';</SCRIPT><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD width=4><SPACER type="#block" width="4" height="1"></SPACER></TD><TD vAlign=bottom height=11>WATCH MATCH</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE height=115 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 background=/images/scores/w0100s7_a.gif border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=titleText width=300 height=17>Court 1 - Gentlemen's Singles - 2nd Round</TD><TD class=titleText align=right width=130></TD><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="POSITION: relative; TOP: 11px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=bottom align=middle><TD width=10 height=28><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left width=264> Roger Federer SUI (1)</TD><TD vAlign=center width=30> <SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=3><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=23><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>6<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>7<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>6<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19><SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=20><SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="5" height="1"></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=16><TABLE style="POSITION: relative; TOP: 1px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=statusText align=right width=280 height=11> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom align=middle><TD width=10 height=29><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left width=264> Juan Martin Del Potro ARG </TD><TD vAlign=center width=30><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=3><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=23><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>2<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>5<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>1<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19><SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=20><SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="5" height="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="POSITION: relative; TOP: 15px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=92 height=15></TD><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=102 height=15> Match Statistics</TD><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=102 height=15> PointTracker</TD><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=144 height=15><SCRIPT>link1065_1Text ='Part 1
Part 2
';link1065_2Text ='Part 1
Part 2
<TABLE height=115 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 background=/images/scores/w0100s7_a.gif border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=titleText width=300 height=17>Centre Court - Gentlemen's Singles - 1st Round</TD><TD class=titleText align=right width=130></TD><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="POSITION: relative; TOP: 11px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=bottom align=middle><TD width=10 height=28><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left width=264> Roger Federer SUI (1)</TD><TD vAlign=center width=30> <SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=3><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=23><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>6<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>6<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>6<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19><SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=20><SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="5" height="1"></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=16><TABLE style="POSITION: relative; TOP: 1px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=statusText align=right width=280 height=11> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom align=middle><TD width=10 height=29><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left width=264> Teimuraz Gabashvili RUS </TD><TD vAlign=center width=30><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=3><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=23><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>3<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>2<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19>4<SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=19><SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD><TD class=setText width=20><SUP></SUP><SPACER type="block" width="1"></TD><TD width=5><SPACER type="block" width="5" height="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="POSITION: relative; TOP: 15px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=92 height=15></TD><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=102 height=15> Match Statistics</TD><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=102 height=15> PointTracker</TD><TD class=vstext vAlign=center width=144 height=15><SCRIPT>link1001_1Text ='Watch Now
';link1001_2Text ='Download Now
';</SCRIPT><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD width=4><SPACER type="#block" width="4" height="1"></SPACER></TD><TD vAlign=bottom height=11>WATCH MATCH</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The Championships, Wimbledon 2007 - Grand Slam Tennis - Official Site by IBM

Very good match! Federer won't be 1/6 next time, that's furshur.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

Great match. Can't believe the line was 6 to 1.

No offense, but these things seem very obvious AFTER the match is over.

The reason Fed was a 6 to 1 fav is because he destroyed Nadal on the same court last season. Fed is the best grass court player on earth right now, and he deserves to be at least 6 to 1 over anybody he faces.

Very few ppl including myself (a huge Nadal fan) believed that Rafa could take Fed to 5 sets, before the match started. Remember, Fed beat him 6-0 in last year's first set of the finals.

Rafa grew up (in non-clay situations) right in front of us today. Very few ppl anticipated such a tough match for Fed.

The General

Seems one who knows much about tennis and follows to a decent degree should have known it was not going to be easy for Federer. I Wonder how the action was spread on the match today? I would guess thousands of action jacksons had to get in some play on the event. I couldn't lay the wood knowing Nadals athleticism/capability and I could not take Nadal knowing what I know and seen with Federer over time. It was just so fun to watch with no concern for money being involved.

I can't recall all the opening numbers. Did scalpers have a nice opp today?