PICKS PRODIGY 7-0 YEST.(11-1 L/2days) SUNDAY I USE THE "L" WORD AGAIN !!!

The Picks Prodi

EOG Member
THEY CALLED ME A FRAUD, THEY CALLED ME A TOUT, THEY CALLED ME EVERYTHING NEGATIVE YOU CAN THINK OF....but rather than bash back, I decided to be a gentleman about it and allow my plays to do the talking...and I'd say I'm talking LOUDLY. With todays card, we will end the 1st half of the season with our bookies cash, then we will use the 2nd half to bury him, as we prepare for another big football season. But first, we have some DAMAGE to do today.

MLB SUNDAY LOCK-STATUS PLAYS (all 5UNITS each) =
1.) OAKLAND A's -180
2.) OAKLAND A's -1.5 (+120)
3.) ORIOLES +105
4.) PHILLIES +130
5.) TIGERS +130
6.) MARLINS +125
7.) PADRES -135

MR TOTALS for SUNDAY =
1.) UNDER 8.5 (-105) ATL/SD
2.) OVER 9 (-105) FLA/LAD
3.) OVER 9.5 (+110) ARZ/CIN
4.) UNDER 11 (-105) PHL/COL

That will do it for the 1st half of the MLB season. I want to wish you all the best and am looking forward to the 2nd half, where we look to unleash even more of an ass whooping on our books. So like always, sit back, call your book, repeat what you just read, then enjoy the games because drinks are once again, on the house. The Picks Prodigy.:+money-8+ :+money-8+ :+money-8+ :+money-8+ :bank:

sooner

EOG Member
Re: PICKS PRODIGY 7-0 YEST.(11-1 L/2days) SUNDAY I USE THE "L" WORD AGAIN !!!

did you put the time into these picks as yesterday? Or are these fast picks like the day before because you were in some poker contest?
Thanks in advance, and good luck.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Nice job past 2 days Prodigy, keep it up.

The Picks Prodi

EOG Member

did you put the time into these picks as yesterday? Or are these fast picks like the day before because you were in some poker contest?
Thanks in advance, and good luck.

Yes Sir, I put the work into this card that I know I should, and again, forgive me for that other day, I really should have said something before hand. At the very least, it would have saved me on being bashed. Sometimes, things come up and when that happens, I need to just take off, which is what I will try to do in the future. Good Luck, PP

The Picks Prodi

EOG Member

Nice job past 2 days Prodigy, keep it up.

Thanks Again T, damn 2 bad days since I started posting have hurt our bottom line, but all in all, I really can't complain how the season is shaping up. Good Luck and thank you...PP

guitarjosh

EOG Addicted

When you say another big football season are you talking about NCAA or NFL?

Hal01

EOG Veteran

THEY CALLED ME A FRAUD,

"They" is one poster. He used the word once. Since that post you've mentioned the word 8 times.

Time to move on.

Good luck with your picks!

A-Train

Banned

I give u credit for the streak ur on but ur a fraud

Hal01

EOG Veteran

I give u credit for the streak ur on but ur a fraud

Just stay out of this guys threads. It's no wonder you get banned at every forum you visit.:doh1

sooner

EOG Member

A-Train, why are you always an ass-hole?

AMLIBERTYMTG

EOG Member

THEY CALLED ME A FRAUD, THEY CALLED ME A TOUT, THEY CALLED ME EVERYTHING NEGATIVE YOU CAN THINK OF....but rather than bash back, I decided to be a gentleman about it and allow my plays to do the talking...and I'd say I'm talking LOUDLY. With todays card, we will end the 1st half of the season with our bookies cash, then we will use the 2nd half to bury him, as we prepare for another big football season. But first, we have some DAMAGE to do today.

1.) OAKLAND A's -180
2.) OAKLAND A's -1.5 (+120)
3.) ORIOLES +105
4.) PHILLIES +130
5.) TIGERS +130
6.) MARLINS +125
7.) PADRES -135

MR TOTALS for SUNDAY =
1.) UNDER 8.5 (-105) ATL/SD
2.) OVER 9 (-105) FLA/LAD
3.) OVER 9.5 (+110) ARZ/CIN
4.) UNDER 11 (-105) PHL/COL

That will do it for the 1st half of the MLB season. I want to wish you all the best and am looking forward to the 2nd half, where we look to unleash even more of an ass whooping on our books. So like always, sit back, call your book, repeat what you just read, then enjoy the games because drinks are once again, on the house. The Picks Prodigy.:+money-8+ :+money-8+ :+money-8+ :+money-8+ :bank:
SOME FUNNY SH** TAKE YOUR BOOKIES CASH AND DO SOME DAMAGE TODAY! I AM ON THE FLOOR I LOVE YOU MAN! :LMAO:cheers

InSpades

EOG Senior Member

So funny Prod. Refraining from using the "Lock" word, you would get you so much more respect. I am sure other board members would agree. I am not telling you what to do, but just pointing something out.

IS

BAMA RED

EOG Member

Yes Sir, I put the work into this card that I know I should, and again, forgive me for that other day, I really should have said something before hand. At the very least, it would have saved me on being bashed. Sometimes, things come up and when that happens, I need to just take off, which is what I will try to do in the future. Good Luck, PP

now, don't make me tell these people where you are getting the plays. I know for sure where you are getting 1/2 of the plays daily. On losing days I could tell when they are going to come because this particular person don't put out plays on the days you lose.

I have no problem with you but don't claim these plays as your own. Just post them under the real services name. No hard feelings. :cheers

InSpades

EOG Senior Member

now, don't make me tell these people where you are getting the plays. I know for sure where you are getting 1/2 of the plays daily. On losing days I could tell when they are going to come because this particular person don't put out plays on the days you lose.

I have no problem with you but don't claim these plays as your own. Just post them under the real services name. No hard feelings. :cheers

As long as he is not selling them, who cares?

IS

sooner

EOG Member

So, you are saying Picks is putting out plays that are not his when they win.
And today since they are losing, the plays are his.
If you know this for a fact, who is he getting plays from?

Instead of making accusations, just put out the name of the person he gets the winners from, and if you know so much about when the plays are going to lose, why don't you let this form know.

I suspect you are just trying to instagate more BS to get yourself attention.
Back up your accusations or stop trying to start BS.:doh1

BAMA RED

EOG Member

sooner, your a key board tough guy.:+whipping He knows what I am talking about I promise. I"m not going to mess the guy up I just believe he should not claim to work so hard on the plays when they are not his. By the way are you fatally attracted to him? or are you just afraid if he don't post you cant find your own games to play?:LMAO Anyways I'm done with this thread so if if you want to argue with me your going to have to change the subject.

sooner

EOG Member

I don't argue and I don't make accsations I can't back up.
And I could care less if he post again, It's just ass-holes like you that come into other posters threads and try to cause comotions.
Most people here could care less where his plays come from as long as they win.
So Tough guy if thats the only way you get attention, have at it.:hung

BAMA RED

EOG Member

Thanks for playing watch dog.:+silly-2+

guitarjosh

EOG Addicted

1.) OAKLAND A's -180 Loss -9
2.) OAKLAND A's -1.5 (+120) Loss -5
3.) ORIOLES +105 Loss -5
4.) PHILLIES +130 Win +6.5
5.) TIGERS +130 Win +6.5
6.) MARLINS +125 Loss -5
7.) PADRES -135 Loss -6.75

MR TOTALS for SUNDAY =
1.) UNDER 8.5 (-105) ATL/SD Loss -5.25
2.) OVER 9 (-105) FLA/LAD Win +5
3.) OVER 9.5 (+110) ARZ/CIN Loss -5
4.) UNDER 11 (-105) PHL/COL Loss -5.25

-28.25 today, +26.5 since joining EOG.

The Picks Prodi

EOG Member

Bro, what are you talking about??? Why would anyone do something stupid like that??? I don't sell picks, I will not gain anything whether I win or lose. To take someone's post and then use it as your own has absolutley no merit. I have been doing this probably a lot longer than you son, and to say that I do not post my own work, when you withhold who I apparantly steal from, is straight slanderous at best. When I had a bad day early in the week, I was called a FRAUD, I then managed to go 11-1 and was left alone. Yesterday, I again had a bad day, and now this shit. Bro, if you can't handle the swings of this business, nor have the money management skills to succed, please do not take it out on me.
With that said, like many, I check out many sites for info each day. I also am privilaged to get some plays from guys I see in line at the book who I respect. I also check the same web-sites that you do, and when a capper that I trust is doing well, sure I may look at his pick, break it down myslf and decide whether or not to follow or fade, or pass. Perfect example yesterday...I saw that Ness Game of the Month was on San Diego, and he has been hitting 80% of these for the season...now I already liked the under, and after checking out some things, I agreed that he is on the right side. Now it lost. I lost MY money on it, and sice I bet it, is it not now my pick??? You really need to take a step back and learn this business if you want to succeed and I hope you learn to use info correctly.
Now please tell us who I am using as my post, please I'm dying to know!!!

coachp

EOG Addicted

Hey Prodi,
I don't want to get into all that drama- I just want you to do your thing. Keep it up and Thanks.

The Picks Prodi

EOG Member

Hey Prodi,
I don't want to get into all that drama- I just want you to do your thing. Keep it up and Thanks.

Thanks C, and truth is that is all I want to do and that is what I intend to do. I will do all I can to not respond nor comment on negativity and will instead keep posting winners. I just want you all to understand the way I bet and if you do the same, you will make money and will avoid allowing 1 game to jeopardize so much hard work. If you follow my units and stay disciplined, YOU WILL MAKE MONEY....Bottom Line, and until I am way in the negative in units, it can't be argued with. I mean the math don't lie and right now, with vig and parlays and everything else...WE ARE AHEAD....How many can say that??? So THANK YOU for the show of support and I will continue posting winners and funny thing is, they haven't seen anything yet...when PP gets rolling, its Lights Out....and with football around the corner...While They Bash...We'll Collect Cash...Good Luck and I'm glad you are on Board the Money Train...PP

The Picks Prodi

EOG Member

SOME FUNNY SH** TAKE YOUR BOOKIES CASH AND DO SOME DAMAGE TODAY! I AM ON THE FLOOR I LOVE YOU MAN! :LMAO:cheers

Thanks A....This is the funnest job anyone who loves sports can have...so I say, Have Fun With It...Put Stress To Rest...I'm glad there are those out there that understand the humor and don't get offended by it, because thats not what I am trying to do...I'm just having Fun...Good Luck and God Bless..PP

BAMA RED

EOG Member

MASTERBETS, WASN'T GOING TO TELL EVERYONE BUT SINCE I'M YOUR SON, DAD I GUESS I WILL. BETTER YET YOUR NOT MY DAD BUT I CAN MAKE YOU MY BITCH. EXAMPLE:

july 7 your max play
MLB SATURDAY ***MAX PLAY***(15UNIT PLAY) =
1.) NY METS -120

Masterbets gom
<TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #094a74 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #094a74 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #094a74 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #094a74 1px solid" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#11537d>MASTERBETS NL ROAD PICK OF THE MONTH! - 7/7/2007 7:05:00 PM

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=Article vAlign=top colSpan=2>Sport: MLB
Pick Selection: Bet on the METS to win straight up

There is a pitching mismatch here between two veteran starters, one going to the hall of fame (Glavine) and the other going nowhere special (Williams). This is also a spot where the Mets should play well coming off last night's loss in Houston - the current moneyline for this game should be -140 based on our data so the current line of -120 is a definite overlay in our favor.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

example:yours
MLB HOME-RUN DERBY WINNER = JUSTIN MORNEAU +750 (2Units)

Masterbets:
Handicapper: Masterbets
Event Date: 7/9/2007 8:00:00 PM EST
Sport: MLB
Pick Selection: Bet on JUSTIN MORNEAU to win at +700

Picking the winner of this contest is obviously a crapshoot, but that being said one needs to look for betting value + there are certain factors that are important.

Morneau is great betting value at +700 because he has a very legitimate shot at winning. He bats from the Left, which should be an advantage here. He will care about doing well, which might not be true for some of the other sluggers who might treat it lightly.

Finally he is the hottest player in the event, with blistering recent form. He extended his hitting streak to seven games. He is 14-for-30 (.467) with four homers and 13 RBI in that span. That's good enough to win this, and at the right price.
I can go on an on I have access to all of his plays. But since I am your son and you wanted to call me out I told you I would not tell everyone but I guess being a young buck you are now exposed.

Sooner there you have it. I have no problems with you. But he is a fraud.