Bad News for Most Here: Jessica Alba is attracted to intelligent men

Jessica Alba is attracted to intelligent men

written July 4, 2007

Jessica Alba is attracted to intelligent men.

The 'Sin City' actress - who is currently dating movie producer Cash Warren - insists the first thing she looks for in a guy is brains not good looks.

She told GQ magazine: "I don't really have a type as such. Intelligence, kindness, a sense of humour - that's kind of it for me.

I want when I'm working. I'd much rather have a great conversation with someone."

Jessica, 26, has also taken a swipe at her fellow actors, insisting many Hollywood stars take themselves too seriously.

She said: "It's a trap for actors to think they're the centre of the universe. I've never been that impressed with myself. I really don't think about it."

Last week, Jessica revealed any man who wants to date her must make friends with her dad.

The stunning star - who met current squeeze Cash while filming 'Fantastic Four', on which he worked as a director's assistant - said any prospective suitors have to hit it off with her father.

She said: "I like a guy to be in touch with his feelings. He's also got to be able to hang out with my dad."

? BANG Media International & EOG

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: Bad News for Most Here: Jessica Alba is attracted to intelligent men

written July 4, 2007

The 'Sin City' actress - who is currently dating movie producer Cash Warren - insists the first thing she looks for in a guy is brains not good looks.

She told GQ magazine: "I don't really have a type as such. Intelligence, kindness, a sense of humour - that's kind of it for me.

I want when I'm working. I'd much rather have a great conversation with someone."

Jessica, 26, has also taken a swipe at her fellow actors, insisting many Hollywood stars take themselves too seriously.

She said: "It's a trap for actors to think they're the centre of the universe. I've never been that impressed with myself. I really don't think about it."

Last week, Jessica revealed any man who wants to date her must make friends with her dad.

The stunning star - who met current squeeze Cash while filming 'Fantastic Four', on which he worked as a director's assistant - said any prospective suitors have to hit it off with her father.

She said: "I like a guy to be in touch with his feelings. He's also got to be able to hang out with my dad."

? BANG Media International & EOG

SOUNDS LIKE SHE WANTS ME.

YO DAD IT'S ME YOUR NEW SON-IN-LAW.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

hmm i have a PhD......might have to get on her fan mail web site...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

written July 4, 2007

i have an MBA - which explains why she keeps calling me all the time wanting a one-night stand

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Sorry but I think she's looking for more bling-bling and the bulge in the back of your pants than the bulge between your ears. Starlets are interested in $$ or athletes (which usually have both). The other thought here for her is at least ONE of the people in the conversation would be intelligent...LMAO

pags11

EOG Dedicated

I don't want her for her brains though...

ChalksR4Kids

EOG Enthusiast

Great, why can't she just be attracted to money like a normal woman.