A Friend's Girlfriend is Cheating on him, he asks your advice, what do u say?

A Friend's Girlfriend is Cheating on him...

He asks your advice, what do u say?

He wants to know if he should give her another shot or not...

Do you give your honest opinion regardless of how it will make him feel?

Do you compassionately tell a "white "lie" and kind of agree to what he chooses even if you don't agree?

Do you tell him that you refuse to give him an answer?

THE SHRINK

Re: A Friend's Girlfriend is Cheating on him, he asks your advice, what do u say?

I'd tell him to drop her like a bad habit.

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Re: A Friend's Girlfriend is Cheating on him, he asks your advice, what do u say?

Tell the truth but don't talk bad about the woman incase they get back together. Just tell him what you would do if the script was flipped.

Tell the truth <b>but don't talk bad about the woman incase they get back together.</b> Just tell him what you would do if the script was flipped.

VERY SHARP....:cheers

hell no.

But he should have sex with her one last time at his place and then get up and pee all over her and tell her to get the hell out.

I had a buddy who did that to a girl. It's not something I would ever do nor do I condone it but it sounds like a highly effective method...he said she was a psychopath and she refused to leave or even get out of his bed. I guess she was in there for hours and he got tired of telling her to get out so he got back in bed, screwed her again, and then just stood up and pissed all over her. She was gone in less than five minutes.

Seriously though, if she cheats on you once, she'll cheat on you again imo.

Sure, there are exceptions to the rule. I know plenty of guys who've cheated and were or weren't caught but would NEVER do it again. I wouldn't take that chance though...cause if you do, and they cheat on you again all that time between WAS A WASTE!

way too many variables to give a st8t answer!!!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Tell the truth but don't talk bad about the woman incase they get back together. Just tell him what you would do if the script was flipped.

agree

just let him know that the key to any relationship is TRUST and it is hard to trust someone after they have shown you a reason not to do so. from now on you will always wonder if she is being faithful to you and is she someone i can trust. once that happens there is no trust and you are best to end it and find someone you CAN trust and be with them

i know if i was the person being cheated on i'd wanna know and be told. however i would do things a tad different

i would go out and find a HOT babe and have a suck/fuck session that would make Peter North and Jenna Jameson envious of us. i would tape it and then as soon as i could i would go over to my g/f's place and pop the tape/dvd into the machine and watch it with her. when she saw what was on it and went nuclear i would then ask her why she was so mad: Is it because the guy you are cheating on me with isn't as good as i am in bed or because the woman i am with here sucks cock better than you?

i want to go to her place because WHEN she goes "nuclear" she simply kicks me out of her place and tells me she never wants to see me again - whereas if she comes over to my place she might thrown stuff and break stuff at my place and cause more damage. if she wants to ruin her stuff - go ahead - just not mine

that is what i would do. might explain why i am still single :doh1

Horseshoe

EOG Senior Member

Once A Cheater..Always A Cheater!

While a generalization, and not the 100% truth, it is the safe play, and a pretty decent telltale of one's character.

Unless it is the parent of your children, a mate of over a decade, or other strong tie..it falls in a near unforgiving/no 2nd chance situation..it is a punt situation in my book.

Without trust nor loyalty..where are you?..love and forgiveness are best..but aren't everything..and they can't cover all bases.

Whip out ya' wizzer..wind it up..let 'er fly!

Twoniner

EOG Addicted

way too many variables to give a st8t answer!!!

Variable #1... Is she Jessica Alba?... No?.... Start pissing.

soli

EOG Dedicated

it's no looking back....if she cheats once she will do it again but do it differently. It's obvious that she is not happy in the relationship to go out and knock boots with someone else. I read the comments earlier that you shouldn't say anything bad about the woman because they might get back together. lol..that's a joke unless you plan on fvcking her too? Your friend should be your main concern and I wouldn't let my friend go out like a sucker. Me and my true friends have had this discussion and we have already agreed, no matter how much you may think i'm in love, or how much it may hurt, please let me know what you really feel. Look at it like he was your brother. Be honest and make him aware that you just don't regain trust because someone tell you they will never do it again. Bottom line, she looking for something else but will keep him till she really find what she wants.

The Devil

EOG Master

REALLY DEPENDS ON THE SITUATION.

I WOULD ASK IF HE KNEW WHO SHE WAS CHEATING WITH. IF HE SAID YES, I WOULD EITHER PUT MY HANDS UP TO DEFEND MYSELF OR RUN IF HE SHOWED A GUN.:houra

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Do you compassionately tell a "white "lie" and kind of agree to what he chooses even if you don't agree?

Bingo

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Sounds like he knows about the cheating.

Friends don't let friends dip their wick where others have been as well.

Safe to say you personalize it, and say that you would dump her like a bad habit.

The old cliche: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

It's a free pass!! tell him that!!

Keeping knocking her boots! but stay on the look out for your next girlf!! when you find her dump that trashy bitch for the new girl!!

This is how chicks operate and it is very affective!!

This is why a chick can be so cold when she dumps your ass!! Because she already has the next cat lined up and you look like a fvcken idiot alone!!

After all it's only pvssy and there is tons of it out there!! MEY'N!!!:cheers

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

My advice is to:

Place it on #2 in the 3rd at Belmont.

My advice is to:

Place it on #2 in the 3rd at Belmont.

:LMAO :cheers

However, I have learned that the best approach is to shut the hell up in these situations because whatever you say may come back and bite you in the ass...

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

tell him to tell her that i known what i want and i dont want to get marryed. now he hes got a f buddy :party

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

it's no looking back....if she cheats once she will do it again but do it differently. It's obvious that she is not happy in the relationship to go out and knock boots with someone else. quote]\

This was basically my answer as well & pretty much sums up MOST cases like this in my opinion.....

In that case, forgive her. As many times as he needs to.

Pigpen

EOG Veteran

What is that tatoo on her right arm? :)

PIG IN THE HOUSE!!!

LOOKS LIKE A MOUNTAIN RANGE!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL!!!:houra

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I'd give him my honest for sure answer but I dunno what that may be w/out knowing the person(s) myself.

pig there are three mountain ranges in this picture!! kinda like the old highlight books!! can you find them?? lolololheheheh!!!:LMAO

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted

I would dump her, before you catch STD.

so I'm sitting here watching 102 dalmations with my children and browsing EOG.

My 4 year old jumps up and sits next to me and looks at the laptop at precisely the same time I get down to Ken's "boobie" picture.

Excellent timing.:hung.

EEEEWWWWW, MOMMY SHE'S SHOWING HER BOOBIES!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing dear....:doh1

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

If I recall, they looked something like these below...

in this case - forgive her as long as she agrees to anal - and if that happens forgive and forget and propose to her :party

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

I would tell him that from my experience she was a really great fk and that he should try and keep her!

roseman

EOG Dedicated

You tell him as soon as you find out.