Dirty's WNBA for Tuesday, July 3, 2007

dirty

EOG Master
YTD: 39-29 +6.1 Units

653 Phoenix -1.5 -- Missed the +1.5 that was out there yesterday. This game is like the Houston and Indiana games the last 2 nights we played...Wrong team was favored...they corrected it quickly...Phoenix is playing well and will be out to Avenge a Home Loss earlier in the season to Minn 90-85 where they Led most of the game.. Taurasi will be back in the Phoenix Lineup as well... so Look for a solid road win for the Mercury

655-656 Los Angeles/Seattle Over 154.5 -- The odds makers have missed this one bad... Not one stat shows this game going this low. Only thing I can figure is they think LA will Lie down. Seattle is on a roll and LA has lost 6 of 8 but have rarely been blown out... ONce they got used to the Holdsclaw retirement they have been in most every game... Seattle is averaging 80 PPG and giving up 76.... LA is averaging 77 and giving up 78 Points a game.... Look at the FG percentages as well in the chart I am going to post.. Both teams Shoot very well as a team and give up the same percentage as well. Hell LA has the 2nd best FG % in the league...Look for SEattle to keep their uptempo Pace with Sue Bird back on track and Jackson and Marques playing well This game blows by the total... If it comes down below 10 I will play a small play on the Storm as well.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="475"><tbody><tr><td class="subMatchUp" align="center">2007 Stats at a Glance</td></tr> <tr> <td align="center"> <table border="0"><tbody><tr> <td align="center" width="235"></td> <td align="center" width="5">@</td> <td align="center" width="235"></td> </tr><tr> <td align="center" nowrap="nowrap" width="235">News | Players | Stats | Schedule</td> <td align="center" width="5"> </td> <td align="center" nowrap="nowrap" width="235">News | Players | Stats | Schedule</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center"> <table border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td align="center" nowrap="nowrap" width="235"> <table border="0" cellpadding="2" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="2" class="inTxtB">Los Angeles Sparks</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="inTxtB">Record: </td><td class="inTxt">7 - 8 (0.467)</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="inTxtB">Standings: </td><td class="inTxt">Fifth, Western Conf.</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="inTxtB">At Home: </td><td class="inTxt">4-4 </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="inTxtB">At Road: </td><td class="inTxt">3-4 </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="inTxtB">Streak: </td><td class="inTxt">L2</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td align="center" width="5"> </td> <td align="center" nowrap="nowrap" width="235"> <table border="0" cellpadding="2" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="2" class="inTxtB">Seattle Storm</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="inTxtB">Record: </td><td class="inTxt">8 - 7 (0.533)</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="inTxtB">Standings: </td><td class="inTxt">Fourth, Western Conf.</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="inTxtB">At Home: </td><td class="inTxt">6-2 </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="inTxtB">At Road: </td><td class="inTxt">2-5 </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="inTxtB">Streak: </td><td class="inTxt">W1</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center"> <table border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td nowrap="nowrap" width="235"> <table border="0" cellpadding="2" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="4" class="hr" align="center"> Regular Season </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="inTxtB">PPG: </td><td class="inTxt"> 76.8</td> <td class="inTxtB">Opp PPG: </td><td class="inTxt"> 77.9</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="inTxtB">FG%: </td><td class="inTxt">.435</td> <td class="inTxtB">Opp FG%: </td><td class="inTxt">.436</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="inTxtB">RPG: </td><td class="inTxt"> 32.7</td> <td class="inTxtB">Opp RPG: </td><td class="inTxt"> 33.5</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td align="center" width="5"> </td> <td nowrap="nowrap" width="235"> <table border="0" cellpadding="2" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="4" class="hr" align="center"> Regular Season </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="inTxtB">PPG: </td><td class="inTxt"> 79.6</td> <td class="inTxtB">Opp PPG: </td><td class="inTxt"> 76.6</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="inTxtB">FG%: </td><td class="inTxt">.433</td> <td class="inTxtB">Opp FG%: </td><td class="inTxt">.430</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="inTxtB">RPG: </td><td class="inTxt"> 33.7</td> <td class="inTxtB">Opp RPG: </td><td class="inTxt"> 29.9</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

tool21

EOG Dedicated
Re: Dirty's WNBA for Tuesday, July 3, 2007

G/l dirty, lines are to close for me to take any sides or totals. Hope you go 2-0

dirty

EOG Master

YTD: 41-29 +8.1 Units

Got the clean sweep...should have been 3-0 but I pussed out on Seattle -10.5...I knew they would beat the brakes off of a depleted LA team, but just couldn't pull the trigger... figure after all these years I would trust the numbers and not my mind

joe blow

EOG Addicted

Here's to Keeping up the great capping Dirty:cocktail

Another great job today....tks~:+excited-

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks Joe.... Looking forward to a good 4th and keeping on trucking

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

super work; dirt; did all right..>> the kelp jynx is dead..>>:hung :doh1

Nice job, dirty. Are you playing tonight's game or passing?

dirty

EOG Master

No play tonight....I like LA, but can't play anything on them at this time

No play tonight....I like LA, but can't play anything on them at this time

Hah - that's just the same reaction I had! My lean was to LA but I just can't take them at all!

:+textinb3

dirty

EOG Master

I am afraid once Indiana gets up they will Lay down.....

Friday I am playing SAC, Seattle, and Phoenix...And Probably one total... 3 of the 4 lines are off on the totals from first glance...

Speaking of LA, did anyone catch ESPNNews on Tuesday night before the Sparks-Storm game. They were trying to preview it and had a graphic with the leading scorer for each team. For Seattle, they listed Lauren Jackson but for LA, they listed Holdsclaw! I guess no one told whoever did the preview that Holdsclaw is retired! And I also think that pretty much summed up the chance that the Sparks had in that game.