DEAREST KATIE......AS EOGS LEADING LADY...I NEED YOU TO SETTLE THIS ONCE AND 4ALL!!!

Katie

EOG Master
Re: DEAREST KATIE......AS EOGS LEADING LADY...I NEED YOU TO SETTLE THIS ONCE AND 4ALL!!!

how did i become the leading lady???
what about blondie and yummy??:)

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: DEAREST KATIE......AS EOGS LEADING LADY...I NEED YOU TO SETTLE THIS ONCE AND 4ALL!!!

In general, Yes it is and I know this.

hroberts

EOG Veteran
Re: DEAREST KATIE......AS EOGS LEADING LADY...I NEED YOU TO SETTLE THIS ONCE AND 4ALL

Re: DEAREST KATIE......AS EOGS LEADING LADY...I NEED YOU TO SETTLE THIS ONCE AND 4ALL

No it's tongue length guys trust me.
:LMAO

The General

LOLOLOL

Lots of horny mofos on the board today. That is ok, though. LMAO

The General

so gen, should i answer this? :LMAO

No, I answered the question for 75% of the female population already if not a higher percentage.

Dante

EOG Veteran

I heard Thickness is much more important and liked by the ladies then long and skinny ..

ID?? Katie??? any thoughts from you fine ladies on that opinion?

Katie

EOG Master

I heard Thickness is much more important and liked by the ladies then long and skinny ..

the things i have to do on here!!
yes, i would agree with that, dante...:houra

Katie

EOG Master

erm...yes, most women would find that even more acceptable..:houra

:doh1 thank goodness!!

i got a tuna can!! lol!!:LMAO

Katie

EOG Master

:LMAO

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

I gotta say stamina plays an important role if not the most.........Guys are always talking about size and girth and then they cannot last 10-15 minutes........

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

for MOST women the BULGE in the back of your pants is A LOT more important than that in the front of your pants

don't believe me?

how many times have you seen a HOT babe - PB PM material - with some butt fuck ugly guy and you KNOW she is with him because the bulge in the back of his pants (his wallet) is HUGE - she could care less if he is hung like me (15 inches) or shrink (3 centimeters). yes guys like Tommy Lee have babes all over the place - but he is also stinkin rich and if he wasn't he could be 3 feet long and no one would want him

and look no further than Shrink for proof. you think Scarlett is with him because of what is between his legs - or in his bank account?

i think we know the answer here

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is more important than size and any woman who says otherwise is a LIAR!

The General

size does matter to all women mostly whether it be length or dia. Endurance is a big factor also from my experience and talks.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

size does matter to all women mostly whether it be length or dia. Endurance is a big factor also from my experience and talks.

agreed - but if a guy is a billionaire he can cum in 5 sec - if that - and she will learn to live with it - as long as her access to his $$$ is kept alive

The General

That is pretty much fact also Winky.

Katie

EOG Master

most guys don't understand how important talks are..
i would take a man who is attentive and gives quality time over money any day..

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

agree - but i was talking about attractive women in their 20s/early 30s

at your age as long as he has a pulse that is good enough and at that a pulse is not 100% mandatory

Katie

EOG Master

agree - but i was talking about attractive women in their 20s/early 30s

at your age as long as he has a pulse that is good enough and at that a pulse is not 100% mandatory

wrong, oh sexless one!
you have confused me with yourself...
the lack of sex is affecting your teeny littlw winky brain...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

wrong, oh sexless one!
you have confused me with yourself...
the lack of sex is affecting your teeny littlw winky brain...

i know - but i can try and deflect all attention from me to you and make people think i am a Romeo stud

Katie

EOG Master

i know - but i can try and deflect all attention from me to you and make people think i am a Romeo stud

awwww, winky...
you have my sympathy, babe...:)

The General

I believe you and many other women would feel the same, too, I think.

Katie

EOG Master

I believe you and many other women would feel the same, too, I think.

it's so true..
i feel that way very strongly..
and i hear it from some of my female clients alot..
some guys just don't have a clue how important this is..

Katie<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_775195", true); </SCRIPT> .....................WELL, IS THERE A SUCH THING AS BEING TOO BIG?:+clueless

CAUSE IVE HAD SEVERAL WOMEN TELL ME THAT IM JUST TOO BIG FOR THEM!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Katie<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_775195", true); </SCRIPT> .....................WELL, IS THERE A SUCH THING AS BEING TOO BIG?:+clueless

CAUSE IVE HAD SEVERAL WOMEN TELL ME THAT IM JUST TOO BIG FOR THEM!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

right - but ego doesn't count

OMG! I can't believe I have missed this until now. Let me see if I can help you our Katie.

I do have to say that it would have to depend on the woman as well as the guy.

But I am a latino girl and we are all about longivity. You may hae the best package in the world but if you lose it within mins go home.:hung

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

As Mrs NoNewbieca would say: it's not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean that matters. I have been told that too big is not good at all for her. At the same time, the actual act itself can be more than just that. Attentiveness, responsiveness, gentleness, and listening to her verbal and non-verbal signals are as important if not more important than the equipment used.

The General

Received via email today.

FACT: In a recent survey by Durex Condoms, 67% of all women admitted that they are unhappy with their partner's penis size. Women view men with a larger penis size as being more sexually attractive and sexually capable.

Katie

EOG Master

Received via email today.

FACT: In a recent survey by Durex Condoms, 67% of all women admitted that they are unhappy with their partner's penis size. Women view men with a larger penis size as being more sexually attractive and sexually capable.

i think this is true to a certain extent..
sort of like guys like big boobs..
but as long as it's average most women will be happy i think..

The General

What is average by your standards, Katie. Not that I am prying or anything.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY THIS GENERAL

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=480 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="100%">Get ProEnhance™, the two-part system proven to deliver BIG results and GREAT value!

No more worries -- it's time for pure enjoyment! Medical professionals and herbalists endorse the ProEnhance. system to help men just like you achieve their best possible male sexual potency.

It's a two-part system: the convenient and powerful ProEnhance™ herbal patch plus free unlimited access to the For Men Only™ online male enhancement exercise program. The patch was developed for ease of use and convenient, discreet male potency enhancement that goes with you anywhere -- and is a terrific alternative to taking pills or powders. The exercise program for sexual stamina and strength is recognized as the market leader by several industry review sites, and is much more sensible, safe and comfortable than using penis pumps or stretchers.
Imagine incredible results like these:
<TABLE width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=14>
</TD><TD>ROCK SOLID hardness that feels bigger, wider, fuller (to you and to HER)</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=14> </TD><TD>THROBBING powerful blood flow to the penis</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=14> </TD><TD>ALL-NIGHT staying power</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=14> </TD><TD>STRONG and fast recovery for multiple repeat sessions!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Right from the start, we wanted to develop a completely new and different patch, a product that men can wear and use without others asking questions. A patch that people don't need to worry about and which does not involve serious changes in lifestyle. With ProEnhance., we have succeeded in our mission.
Instead of taking 3 pills a day or wearing a stretcher for hours, you can simply replace a patch every 3 days, use the exercise program when you have the time and get great results. Simple!
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="32%"> </TD><TD colSpan=2> </TD></TR><TR><TD width="32%"><OBJECT codeBase=http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0 height=190 width=155 classid=clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000>

<EMBED src="flash/proenhance.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" WIDTH="155" HEIGHT="190" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></EMBED> </OBJECT></TD><TD width="3%"> </TD>

<TD width="65%">The patch sits discreetly below your abdomen under the clothing. The patch is designed to look like a normal band-aid or plaster -- no one suspects a thing! Best of all, the patch can be worn in the shower, while taking part in sports and during all day-to-day activities.
<TABLE width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=14>
</TD><TD>Unpack patch from box</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=14> </TD><TD>Apply patch to correct area of the body</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=14> </TD><TD>Shower, exercise and work as normal</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=14> </TD><TD>Continue through life as normal</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD>
</TR></TBODY></TABLE>ProEnhance™. researchers combined the transdermal patch technology with the latest data and produced a full-potential penis health system which is endorsed by medical professionals. No pills to take, no stomach upset, no customer-reported side effects and no prescription needed. This is the ideal program for reaching your true sexual potential, combined with the For Men Only™. penis and sexual enhancement exercise regimen.

We're so confident in this system we back it with a full 180 day money-back guarantee. 180 days. 100% money back. Wow! That's the best guarantee out there. You take no risk at all.
Just use the full ProEnhance™. system for 90 days. If you don't see any results, you can return the empty boxes to us for a full refund. How can we offer this kind of guarantee? Because we truly believe in our system. We've seen it work for thousands of men. It WILL work for you.
Try it absolutely risk-free today.
You can't go wrong. It's endorsed by medical professionals and herbalists. It's used and recommended by sex industry professionals. Click here for more information.
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=480 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left> <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=14>
</TD><TD>First Month - Harder erections, size gains starting. </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=14> </TD><TD>Second Month - Continued penis increase to about 0.5-1 inch</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=14> </TD><TD>Third Month - Increased confidence in life & the bedroom </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=14> </TD><TD>Fourth Month - Rock hard erections, more penis gains</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=14> </TD><TD>Fifth Month - Full confidence and solid results shown</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>This progress chart is based on customer testimonials. Every human being has a different metabolism and a different metabolic rate, which means that different people report different results. Some people experience massive progress at the end of the first month, or even sooner, while others need a couple of months before the results start to show. One thing is certain, results are within everybody’s grasp and, with so many happy customers, large gains have become a part of life.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=480 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>
Once you buy a batch of pills from other companies, you're on your own. Fortunately, that's not our way of doing business. We stick with you and help you achieve your goals with 24/7 unlimited access to the resources at For Men Only™, a full suite of exercises, advice, forums, and honest, objective feedback from other users.
What's most important is that we offer ProEnhance™. and the exercise program as a bundle because we have seen the results it produces.
ProEnhance™ + For Men Only™ membership is the most valuable and effective approach to achieving your sexual peak performance goals. Check out the screenshots below.
No other system offers what we do!

Read on to learn exactly how our penis enhancement system is designed to work.​

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Katie

EOG Master

What is average by your standards, Katie. Not that I am prying or anything.

well, gen, i haven't measured but i have heard guys refer to 6inches alot..
you guys would be a better judge of that than me...
what do you consider average gen?
not that i'm prying or anything...:LMAO

The General

Hell, I'd guess about 4?" with a radius of about .60"?

:party:

Katie

EOG Master

as long as the cook is happy, gen..:party

robmpink

EOG Senior Member

Hey, my college roomrate's friend's brother was the assistant trainer for the Boston Celtics around 99, 00. He said he was in the locker room (roomate) and Dee Brown penis is as big as a baby's arm.

Hey, my college roomrate's friend's brother was the assistant trainer for the Boston Celtics around 99, 00. He said he was in the locker room (roomate) and Dee Brown penis is as big as a baby's arm.

how old of a baby?:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO