Is poster "Identity" a female?

Re: Is poster "Identity" a female?

I do admit to deriving some slight entertainment from this seemingly never-ending theme. My one question however, is: how did this theme arise with ID, as opposed to some other poster? :+clueless

<TABLE class=tborder id=post69602 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">11-11-05, 11:46 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #8 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Jimmy Hoffa<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_69602", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_69602 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid">
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>I met ID back in oh, must have been '83 or '84. It was in Milwaukee, probably January as I remember. It was cold out.

It happened behind the Greyhound Bus station real late around 3AM and over by the dumpster out back. Everyone had been drinking heavily, me included. It didn't last too long and I don't remember very much about it other than she paid me 30 bucks.
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Good God, are we guna go through this again???

ID, how are you maam?

Naysayers beware, ID is good folks!!!

dirty

EOG Master

I do admit to deriving some slight entertainment from this seemingly never-ending theme. My one question however, is: how did this theme arise with ID, as opposed to some other poster? :+clueless

The way it gets to this is she is always so nosy and into everyone's business and personal Lives. Wants to know everything about everyone.... but when she is asked a personal question she avoids it like the plague :bank:

The way it gets to this is she is always so nosy and into everyone's business and personal Lives. Wants to know everything about everyone.... but when she is asked a personal question she avoids it like the plague :bank:

Thanks for the heads-up.:cheers

P.S. Is Mo aware that ID is female?

Last edited:

Apple

Banned

Btw

I know things get misunderstood on forums. I am being very serious when I say I had no idea ID was a chick.. Not bashing.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

ID's AOL IM name has a female name in it for what it is worth

the whole Roxygurl thing really changed my outlook on this

simply put: I DON'T CARE!

i don't care if ID is a female or a male or a Michael Jackson or a.............i simply DO NOT CARE!

IF ID says she is a female - good enuf for me. if ID is really a guy posing as a female -then he/she has more problems to deal with then pretending to be something he/she is not

it's not like any of us are ever going to meet ID (unless we have already) so WHO CARES!

ID says she is a female -then to me she is a female. trust me - it's not like i spend 24/7 thinking about this

winkyduck<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_781910", true); </SCRIPT> ............SURE! IT MAY NOT MATTER TO YOU OR I.......BUT WHAT IF A POSTER MET IDENTITY AT A BASH/BLAST GOT REALLY DRUNK AND HAD SEX WITH HIM/HER? BUT WAS WAY TO DRUNK TO REMEMBER WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED?:+clueless

SO....TO THIS PERSON...IT WOULD BE PRETTY IMPORTANT!:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

winkyduck<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_781910", true); </SCRIPT> ............SURE! IT MAY NOT MATTER TO YOU OR I.......BUT WHAT IF A POSTER MET IDENTITY AT A BASH/BLAST GOT REALLY DRUNK AND HAD SEX WITH HIM/HER? BUT WAS WAY TO DRUNK TO REMEMBER WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED?:+clueless

SO....TO THIS PERSON...IT WOULD BE PRETTY IMPORTANT!:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

at the bar i would do what Crocodile Dundee did in the first movie: reach down below the waist and "at the y" and do a "scoop shot" and if you grab on to something - YIKES - if not - continue doing it

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted

A very long time ago, the Catholics were somehow sneaking in females for the job of Pope. This happened once or twice, where a female was made Pope. The Church hired someone to actually check the genitals of the person selected for Pope, a la Crocodile Dundy. If the candidate did not posses a "package", she was rejected.

Identity is one of the nicest people you'll ever get a chance to know on IM's...

She has always been a pleasure to chat with and there aren't many posters who have had to deal with all the hurtful crap written about them all over the forums.

Ken

Apple

Banned

Can't stand people like that.. Also the fact she hasn't even replied in this thread says all I need to know.

Reason why I asked this question was because there has been mention of his/her name across the street..

mofome

Banned

Identity is one of the nicest people you'll ever get a chance to know on IM's...

She has always been a pleasure to chat with and there aren't many posters who have had to deal with all the hurtful crap written about them all over the forums.

Ken

ID is awful to talk with on AIM. ID is the worst poster at eog. There are many things that make ID dreadful.

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted

Everybody knows damn well that Identity is a female. What they wonder about is her sexual orientation, which is nobody's business but her own.