Are there potential terrorists in the american muslim community?

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated
The time may fast be approaching when hard working, loyal american muslims may be told that the few have ruined it for the many. That the tail is now wagging the dog and any slip up in security could be castostrophic so they'll have to leave the country. I sure wouldn't want to tell my muslim friends and acquaintances who are raising families and enjoying the american dream that they are going to be asked to leave but i suspect a single terrorist attack on our soil at a shopping mall, theatre, or market, is going to cause many to see it as a realistic option. We have little way of knowing who among the muslim communities hate us and it's sure obvious we've got far better reason to act on their community than we ever had with japanese-americans during wwII who loved our country and were victims of hysteria and racism. A religion, manipulated by the geo politics of oil is at war with us.

But then as long as our borders aren't secure what difference will it make to force good and bad alike out of the country. So long as corporations want cheap illegal labor coming in from mexico our borders will never be cinched up.

Last edited:
Re: Are there potential terrorists in the american muslim community?

This is what's really going on! We might as well give up, as our democracy is failing and the al queda has already penetrated our borders! That's what folks are saying; thinking!
I'm not sure what the hell is going on, but I believe we should be policing our borders and watching our own backs! Gimme a break with "Fight 'em over there to keep from fighting 'em over here!" That's bullshit!!
I'm beginning to think we're sleeping on the sleeper cells!
I got this video e-mailed to me the other day, and it made me think: What have we really been doing to combat the threat of terrorism in America? Fighting the terrorists in Iraq? Are you serious?
Wake up America! Before it's too late!

jay28

EOG Dedicated

The time may fast be approaching when hard working, loyal american muslims may be told that the few have ruined it for the many. That the tail is now wagging the dog and any slip up in security could be castostrophic so they'll have to leave the country. I sure wouldn't want to tell my muslim friends and acquaintances who are raising families and enjoying the american dream that they are going to be asked to leave but i suspect a single terrorist attack on our soil at a shopping mall, theatre, or market, is going to cause many to see it as a realistic option. We have little way of knowing who among the muslim communities hate us and it's sure obvious we've got far better reason to act on their community than we ever had with japanese-americans during wwII who loved our country and were victims of hysteria and racism. A religion, manipulated by the geo politics of oil is at war with us.

But then as long as our borders aren't secure what difference will it make to force good and bad alike out of the country. So long as corporations want cheap illegal labor coming in from mexico our borders will never be cinched up.

Franky, they won't tell muslims to leave... Guess why, because more then 70% of muslims are well educated people. One in every 10 muslims are physicians.

Second reason, if it ever happen, US will loose it's credibility in middle east and other areas. Not to mention when billions of arab money is actually running US economy...

jay28

EOG Dedicated

what the hell is going on?

I tell ya whats going on....

1) When brown won and britain priminister blair was asked to resign by force, they wanted to pull an attack on london soil. Brown is a great guy and wanted to pull the troops out of Iraq

2) Or Israel is not happy with what happen in Lebanon. Since Fatah Islam got weapen and money and support from US to deal with Hezbollah if an attack ever happen...

3) Terrorist might of attack London but only if they want US and britain troops stay in Iraq... Chance for that is rarely less or I could have mistaken. The only thing Foreign troops has deliver to Iraq is destruction. Thats all...

The Devil

EOG Master

Franky, they won't tell muslims to leave... Guess why, because more then 70% of muslims are well educated people. One in every 10 muslims are physicians.

Second reason, if it ever happen, US will loose it's credibility in middle east and other areas. Not to mention when billions of arab money is actually running US economy...

1 OUT OF EVERY TEN MUSLIMS IS A PHYSICIAN......ARE YOU USING THE POPPY SEEDS YOUR DADDY GAVE YOU??

MAYBE I WOULD BELIEVE YOU IF YOU SAID 1 OUT OF TEN IS A TERRORIST.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

1 OUT OF EVERY TEN MUSLIMS IS A PHYSICIAN......ARE YOU USING THE POPPY SEEDS YOUR DADDY GAVE YOU??

MAYBE I WOULD BELIEVE YOU IF YOU SAID 1 OUT OF TEN IS A TERRORIST.

No dev, I've looked at statistics... If I find it, I'll post it here....

The Devil

EOG Master

Just because some quack says he is a doctor, doesn't make him a doctor.

Maybe in Afghanastan you can be what you say you are without having to venture out of your cave or poppy field.......but it is a little different here.

The Devil

EOG Master

No dev, I've looked at statistics... If I find it, I'll post it here....

Yes please find it, I need a good laugh today.

See if you can find a youtube on how to strap a bomb to a body and pull the trigger.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

• 67% of American Muslims have a Bachelor's degree or higher
  • 44% of Americans have a Bachelor?s degree or higher<sup>3</sup>
  • The Variance for Advanced Degrees is even greater.
  • One in ten American Muslim HH has a physician / medical doctor
AMERICAN MUSLIM DEMOGRAPHICS

The Devil

EOG Master

you left out the american part. you said 70% of muslims. Not american muslims........and that stat is way off also......unless they get their degrees in jail.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Still, pretty impressive even if it is American Muslims. What percentage drive cabs?:+waving-5 :+waving-5 :+waving-5 :+waving-5 :+waving-5 :+waving-5

The Devil

EOG Master

Still, pretty impressive even if it is American Muslims. What percentage drive cabs?:+waving-5 :+waving-5 :+waving-5 :+waving-5 :+waving-5 :+waving-5

probably a large percentage........the other graduates pump gas.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">NOW LETS TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT WHAT HE POSTED

FIRST POST.
One in every 10 muslims are physicians.

2ND POST

One in ten American Muslim HH has a physician / medical doctor

SO FROM 1 IN 10 MUSLIMS TO 1 IN 10 AMERICAN MUSLIM HOUSEHOLDS.
HUGE DIFFERENCE

BUT MOST OF JAYS FACTS AND THOUGHTS ARE DISTORTED ANYWAY
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Come on Dev, we are talking about American Muslims...

As far as cab driver and other jobs, it's been done by Mostly by immigrants or 10 - 13% of American Muslims...

The Devil

EOG Master

jay I talk to muslims all the time

I always say fill er up Habib

jay28

EOG Dedicated

American Muslims are Affluent​
  • U.S. Average income is $42,158 per year (U.S. Census 2000)
  • 66% of American Muslim HH's earn over $50,000 / year
  • 26% of American Muslim HH's earn over $100,000 / year
  • Annual Household Income range for American Muslims:
26% of American Muslims earn over 100,000/year that means more than 2 million earn over 100,000 /year.... I say, not bad...

The Devil

EOG Master

American Muslims are Affluent​

• U.S. Average income is $42,158 per year (U.S. Census 2000)
  • 66% of American Muslim HH's earn over $50,000 / year
  • 26% of American Muslim HH's earn over $100,000 / year
  • Annual Household Income range for American Muslims:
26% of American Muslims earn over 100,000/year that means more than 2 million earn over 100,000 /year.... I say, not bad...

amazing how much heroin is imported into the states......

jay28

EOG Dedicated

amazing how much heroin is imported into the states......

Oh ya, I agree with you... Not just states but europe, asia and other countries...

They can easily burn all those fields but they don't want to because it make them lots of profit.... I say US government is involve in this....

The Devil

EOG Master

They can easily burn all those fields but they don't want to because it make them lots of profit.... I say US government is involve in this....

YES JAY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT IS INVOLVED IN IMPORTING HEROIN......I AM SURE YOU SAW THAT ON YOUTUBE ALSO.......

NBC: U.K. terror suspects include 2 doctors
Officials say most, if not all, of 5 people now in custody are from Mideast

Are Two Out Of 5 Muslim Doctors Terrorists Jay?

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%"><TBODY><TR><TD> [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MSNBC.com[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><SCRIPT>HideAdFrame('StoryToolbarSponsorship');ChangeSponsorAdTitle();</SCRIPT>
<HR>NBC: U.K. terror arrests include doctors
Officials say most, if not all, of 5 people now in custody are from Mideast
NBC News and news services
Updated: 5:09 p.m. PT July 1, 2007

<SCRIPT language=javascript> function UpdateTimeStamp(pdt) { var n = document.getElementById("udtD"); if(pdt != '' && n && window.DateTime) { var dt = new DateTime(); pdt = dt.T2D(pdt); if(dt.GetTZ(pdt)) {n.innerHTML = dt.D2S(pdt,(('false'.toLowerCase()=='false')?false:true));} } } UpdateTimeStamp('633189317436830000');</SCRIPT>
LONDON - British security sources tell NBC News that two of the five suspects in custody in connection with three recent terror incidents in Scotland and London are medical doctors and one may have assembled the bombs. Authorities also said they believe that most, if not all, of the suspects come from Middle Eastern countries, including one from Iraq.
On Sunday, British police appealed for help in tracing movements of a green Jeep Cherokee in the days before it rammed an airport terminal in Glasgow on Saturday. The driver of the vehicle, who set himself on fire, remained in critical condition.
The attack came 36 hours after police found two Mercedes car bombs packed with fuel canisters, propane tanks and nails parked near a crowded nightclub in London’s teeming theatre district.
Police say the London and Scotland incidents are linked. On Sunday they raided a house in an affluent suburb about 10 minutes from the Glasgow airport, where neighbors said two Asian men had moved in just weeks ago. Most of the Asian population in Britain comes from the sub-continent, including India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
Other arrests included a 26-year-old man and a 27-year-old woman seized on a major highway in northern England late Saturday, and a 26-year-old man in Liverpool on Sunday.
Authorities said fingerprints, cell phone records and surveillance video led to the arrests of a man and a woman on the M6 motorway near Cheshire. A security source, speaking on condition of anonymity, told NBC news the man is a doctor of Jordanian decent.
Staffordshire Police Chief Superintendent Steve Loxley said officers raided addresses in the central town of Newcastle-Under-Lyme near the highway where the two were arrested.
Fifth suspect arrested in Liverpool
Meanwhile, a search also was underway in Liverpool near the storied Penny Lane where a fifth suspect, a 26-year-old man, was arrested on Sunday. Two homes were being searched there, police said.
Sources tell NBC News the other suspects in custody include an Iraqi national and a Lebanese national, and that at least one suspect is still being sought.
Britain’s top-selling Sun newspaper identified one of those detained as an Iranian doctor who worked at North Staffordshire Hospital in central England. A spokeswoman at the hospital declined to comment on the case and police would not identify those detained.
Prime Minister Gordon Brown said "it is clear that we are dealing, in general terms, with people who are associated with al-Qaida." He warned Britons that the threat would be "long-term and sustained" but said the country would not be cowed by the plot targeting central London and Glasgow's airport.
"We will not yield, we will not be intimidated and we will not allow anyone to undermine our British way of life," he said in a nationally televised interview.
Frayed nerves
There were several scares in England on Sunday as authorities intensified their hunt for those behind the Glasgow and London incidents.
Late Sunday, a terminal at London’s Heathrow Airport was briefly closed after a “suspect package” was found, airport authorities said. The package was determined to be safe and the terminal was reopened.
Officers also carried out a controlled explosion on a car outside the Glasgow-area hospital where a suspect from the airport attack was being treated for severe burns, police said. No explosives were found.
‘Not born and bred here’
Also of concern amid this heightened state of alert: extremists living in the U.K. who may have received jihadist training in Iraq, and returned home with dangerous new skills.
Kenny MacAskill, Scotland’s justice secretary, said the two Glasgow attackers were not “born and bred here.”
“Any suggestion to be made that they are homegrown terrorists is not true,” he said.
NBC News has also learned that Scotland Yard five weeks ago began an intense manhunt for an Algerian-born man, and others, after they suddenly disappeared from a kind of home detention. British police had arrested the man and put him under restrictions after he allegedly discussed the bombing of London nightclubs.
On Sunday, NBC News obtained a "Threat Analysis" of the London car bombs, written by the New York Police Department, that says: "150 Britons have traveled to fight in Iraq; a number are believed to have returned and formed 'sleeper cells.’"

Britain on Saturday raised its terror alert to “critical” — the highest possible level — and the Bush administration announced plans to increase security at airports and on mass transit.
The new terror threat presents Brown with an enormous challenge early in his premiership — and comes at a time of already heightened vigilance one week before the anniversary of the July 7, 2005, London transit attacks. Those were largely carried out by local Muslims, exacerbating ethnic tensions in Britain.
Brown, a Scot who replaced Tony Blair as prime minister just days earlier, urged Britons to remain “constantly vigilant” about security. He said “Everything is being done in our power ... to protect people’s lives.”

'We will not be intimidated'
Lord Stevens, London’s former police chief, called it a major escalation in the campaign waged by Islamic militants.
In a column in Sunday’s News of the World newspaper, he wrote that the terrorists are using “the same technology, the same bomb-making techniques, the same operating methods as their brothers-in-arms in both Baghdad and Bali,” referring to the 2002 and 2005 attacks on the Indonesian resort island that killed more than 200 people.
Glasgow police chief Willie Rae said a suspicious device was found on a man wrestled to the ground by officers at Glasgow airport and hospitalized in critical condition with severe burns.
John Smeaton, who saw the attack, said the man shouted “Allah, Allah” as he was detained.
Glasgow airport began reopening Sunday, although the airport operator warned many flights would be canceled. The crashed Jeep remained out front, covered in a blue tarpaulin, and cars were not allowed to drive up to the terminal.
Memories of foiled 1999 plot
Officers also were reviewing closed-circuit television footage in the search for clues into the foiled London bombings.
The incident hinted of a foiled December 1999 plot to attack Los Angeles International Airport. Customs agents stopped a man in a car packed with 124 pounds of explosives. He is serving a 22-year prison sentence for the plot.
And last year, a 35-year-old British convert to Islam was convicted of plotting to bomb several U.S. financial targets and luxury London hotels with a plot that called for using limousines packed with gas tanks, napalm and nails.
In April, accused members of an al-Qaida-linked terror cell were convicted of conspiring to blow up the Ministry of Sound nightclub, one of London’s biggest music venues.

NBC News' Lisa Myers and Aram Roston, and The Associated Press and Reuters contributed to this report.
<SCRIPT>var url=location.href;var i=url.indexOf('/did/') + 1;if(i==0){i=url.indexOf('/print/1/') + 1;}if(i==0){i=url.indexOf('&print=1');}if(i>0){url = url.substring(0,i);document.write('URL: '+url+'
');if(window.print){window.print()}else{alert('To print his page press Ctrl-P on your keyboard \nor choose print from your browser or device after clicking OK');}}</SCRIPT>URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19522388/
<HR>MSN Privacy . Legal
? 2007 MSNBC.com

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">very nice mr hoffa
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

It would seem muslims do far better in the u.s. than in their homelands and far better than non-muslims in their countries. I suppose that's why so many still yearn to come here. Once here they turn into jay28's and hate us. Go figure. Is it guilt having escaped the oppression and squalor of the mideast? Or are they just mental? If they continue to support jihadist and bring terrorist attacks to our shores they ought to be sent packing. Let 'em behave like animals somewhere else.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

It would seem muslims do far better in the u.s. than in their homelands and far better than non-muslims in their countries. I suppose that's why so many still yearn to come here. Once here they turn into jay28's and hate us. Go figure. Is it guilt having escaped the oppression and squalor of the mideast? Or are they just mental? If they continue to support jihadist and bring terrorist attacks to our shores they ought to be sent packing. Let 'em behave like animals somewhere else.

There are those that ought to keep this in mind or the few are gonna ruin it for the many with their first suicide attack on the heartland.

I wonder if domestic "terrorists" care that a serious attack on a U.S. city will bring the "glass-makers" down on whomever was behind it. . . .Can a whole country be that excited about the "72 virgins"? I refer you to Hiroshima and Nagasaki for previous examples. . . .

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

I wonder if domestic "terrorists" care that a serious attack on a U.S. city will bring the "glass-makers" down on whomever was behind it. . . .Can a whole country be that excited about the "72 virgins"? I refer you to Hiroshima and Nagasaki for previous examples. . . .

Response to domestic terror will be two fold. If it can be determined where in mideast it emanates there will be a price to pay there and as for the muslim community here the hate u.s. rhetoric coming from 'em is enough already and if we can't tell friendlies from jihadist, as i've been saying, the few will have ruined it for the many and its a one way ticket back to the "good life" in the the desert.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Response to domestic terror will be two fold. If it can be determined where in mideast it emanates there will be a price to pay there and as for the muslim community here, the hate u.s. rhetoric coming from 'em is enough already and if we can't tell friendlies from jihadist, as i've been saying, the few will have ruined it for the many and its a one way ticket back to the "good life" in the the desert.

It's a lock.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Franky, you are an idiot... Why are you commenting on your own threads... Get a life...

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Franky, start memorizing some quotes, it might help ya...

Lubavitcher Rebbe, Grand Rabbi Sholem Dov Ber Schneersohn ZT"L

"Regarding your question about the Zionists, allow me to respond briefly. Those who assist the Zionists will pay at the Day of Judgment, because they are causing the masses to sin. Therefore, whoever is on the side of G-d and his Torah shall not join with evildoers and not become attached to them. On the contrary, they should oppose them as much as possible."
Your friend in truth, Shalom Dov Ber from Lubavitch
He also said:

"The Zionists were more clever than the others, since they exchanged nationalism for the Torah and commandments, as Mandelstam wrote publicly, that a Jew doesn't have to be someone who keeps the commandments , but rather is a Zionist, even if he does not wear phylacteries and does not keep the Sabbath...."