• No

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I don't give a shit

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • I'd rather gamble now than answer this retarded question

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Hall of Fame or Not?

I totally agree but our majesty left his name out on other thread of automatics...

I also believe he is a mortal lock for the Hall of Fame...

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

of course biggio is in.

3000 hit club.

There will be less in the 3000 hit club than there will be in the 500 hr club.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

100% DEAD MORTAL LOCK

and one thing that has also been left off all this

Biggio gets along GREAT with the media - the same media who votes on who does/doesn't make the HOF

don't think that makes a difference? Kirby Puckett and Albert Belle pretty much put up the SAME stats. Puckett got in the 1st time. Belle will NEVER get in. in 1995 Belle SHOULD have been the MVP but because the media hated him and like Mo Vaughn - the latter got the MVP

Biggio NO LATER than the 3rd ballot - and probably ballot #1 or #2

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Yes he will get in the HOF, but the question is does he deserve to be there?

He was a nice player, but one of the best?

Thats the problem with the MLB HOF, too many people that have had long careers and compiled their statistics are in. Some of them were not great players. Biggio will be one of those.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Yes he will get in the HOF, but the question is does he deserve to be there?

He was a nice player, but one of the best?

Thats the problem with the MLB HOF, too many people that have had long careers and compiled their statistics are in. Some of them were not great players. Biggio will be one of those.

agree to a certain point - but Harold Baines is NOT getting in and i think he is not too far from 3K hits. Rafael Palmeiro was a LOCK to get in until........and now he has NO SHOT

The Devil

EOG Master

3000 hits is an automatic......outside of Pete Rose, no one eligible for the hall with 3000 hits has been excluded.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

1st ballot IMO. Playing his whole career in one city, does that even help? i dunno if it does but quite impressive.

DrunkHorseplayer

EOG Addicted

No; and rightfully so. He is going to be the poster boy for the new attitude among HOF voters, that attitude being "superstars only".