EOG SOFTBALL!! TAKES CHAMPIONSHIP!!

Well fellas we have had a very successful year so far!!

18-0 in Norfolk City League and a berth to the Tidewater Championships which is a really big deal locally.

League stas Team Avg .670 [108 homeruns]

33-16 in tournament play with 3 tourney victories!! Ranked in the top 5 teams in the state of Va. in SNA!

Tounament stats Team avg .669 [146 homeruns]

We will be playing in 3 different State Championships over the next 2 months. [USSSA/ASA/SNA] and atleast one national tournament!!

The team is stacked but we are always looking for good player!! If your interested!!

I'LL KEEP YOU FELLAS POSTED ON THE RESULTS!!:cheers

mofome

Banned
Re: EOG SOFTBALL!! TAKES CHAMPIONSHIP!!

what do you play tony?

:+clueless

why so many tourney losses? you guys choke under the pressure? hitdogg Ks with the bases loaded?

I am the GM!! I am not good enough to play on the EOG squad to tell the truth!! But I can play 2b,3b and Catch.

Most of our guys are ex high school / college players and we even have a couple who played some minor league ball!

As for the HITDOGG he has moved to Richmond and is MIA!!

Our tournament record is good, but we play teams from all over the east coast in tournaments. They ain't no joke!! Several from your area MOFO!!

ANGLE INN/ ABS EASTON ARE BOTH FROM MARYLAND!!

d ray

EOG Dedicated

tony, modified or slowpitch?

modified is big up here in wisconsin.

munson15

I want winners...

GL Tony! I'm too old to help on the field, so I'll just offer my support for you and the boys!

Tychee24

EOG Enthusiast

Damn I sure did help alot in that great team avg. and all those homers.....:+whipping :+whipping :+whipping

And we still have along way to go this year...Big tourneys coming up.....

Thanks for all your support fellas....

tychee while your bragging i'll throw up your stats!!

league .746 and 12 hrs

tourneys .698 and 24 hrs.

this guy can kill it!! but for a glove he has a skillet!! bout 50 errors!! lol!!:doh1

Tychee24

EOG Enthusiast

MONTANA can't believe your dogging my glove... You know my other name is Scott Rolen...lol

Tychee24

EOG Enthusiast

3rd base ain't east with 280lb men hitting a slow pitch softball at you, Damn...

Ain't nothing soft about it...:+signs9-1

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Give em hell, EOG. Knock one out to the Atlantic Ocean for me.

Tychee24

EOG Enthusiast

I might just put one into the deep for you General....I know I'll drink a beer for you, thats the least I can do....lol:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

with a name like munson i'm sure you could play catcher!!!:cheers and hit bombs!!:houra
Thanks for the compliment, and GL again, Tony! I'm sure I could catch, but my power is probably reduced to Thurm's 1978-79 levels, after injuries to his shoulder limited his HR's. Your enthusiasm is contagious!:cheers

VegasMike01

EOG Addicted

If you guys sponsored my Indoor and outdoor soccer teams you would have more titles on your hands too...

We start the playoffs at NORTHSIDE PARK tonight!! 730 et.

18-0 on the season, so we are already in the TIDEWATER CHAMPIONSHIP which consists of the best teams in four cities.

The regular season champs in each city get an automatic bid to the tournament and the city playoffs determine the second team from each city! We don't have to win, but we can ruin the season for some other teams!!:+whipping

i don't think the city championships should be included in the city playoffs, because we could knock off the second best team before the finals. It has happened to us in the past!!

any thoughts??

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

We start the playoffs at NORTHSIDE PARK tonight!! 730 et.

18-0 on the season, so we are already in the TIDEWATER CHAMPIONSHIP which consists of the best teams in four cities.

The regular season champs in each city get an automatic bid to the tournament and the city playoffs determine the second team from each city! We don't have to win, but we can ruin the season for some other teams!!:+whipping

i don't think the city championships should be included in the city playoffs, because we could knock off the second best team before the finals. It has happened to us in the past!!

any thoughts??
ALL THAT MATTERS IS TONIGHT. GL, BRING YOURS HITTING SHOES

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Congrats Tony. ABS Easton is a great team. They play in a lot of Jersey tourneys up here. They hit the shit out of the ball.

Thanks SC!! and yes they kill it!! Beat us 26-24!! in the 6th inning on a time limit!!:doh1 Both teams wanted to continue but rules are rules I guess.:cocktail

You trying to go to the Bahamas in Sept??

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

time limit??? what kind of crap is that?

Nope, can't make the Sept trip. We'll be in San Fran for a family thing. We'll be there for the regular one in January if they have it again.

one hour and fifteen minutes!! rain was on the way!! BS!!

I'LL SEE YOU IN JAN!! MAY'N!!:thumbsup

dirty

EOG Master

dirty what do you think!! and why aren't you going in sept!!??:cocktail

I can see why they let other teams in besides the Champ team.. what if a fluke ass team won it....

I am not going in September because in August I am going to Panama with General to PIG on the business trip... I have another good reason and will tell you in Private....:thumbsup

Well fellas EOG SOFTBALL kick all form of ASS this weekend going [6-0]

We beat 4U/CAJO [one of the best teams in the area] by the slaughter rule in the first game of the championship round. 4U/CAJO then went thru the losers bracket beating SANDMAN to get back to EOG that had been on a 2 game break drinking beer.

We won the game 38-29 to take the ASA classic.

1. EOG
2. 4U/ CAJO
3. SANDMAN
4. AUTO DEPUT

SOFTBALL DAVE

EOG Enthusiast

Well fellas we have had a very successful year so far!!

18-0 in Norfolk City League and a berth to the Tidewater Championships which is a really big deal locally.

League stas Team Avg .670 [108 homeruns]

33-16 in tournament play with 3 tourney victories!! Ranked in the top 5 teams in the state of Va. in SNA!

Tounament stats Team avg .669 [146 homeruns]

We will be playing in 3 different State Championships over the next 2 months. [USSSA/ASA/SNA] and atleast one national tournament!!

The team is stacked but we are always looking for good player!! If your interested!!

I'LL KEEP YOU FELLAS POSTED ON THE RESULTS!!:cheers
TONY - I THINK THAT WE NEED TO PICK UP DIRTY!!!!!:cheers