Dirty's WNBA for Sunday, July 1, 2007

dirty

EOG Master
YTD: 36-28 +4.2 Units

Should have had the sweep yesterday... actually got a push on the total, but posted it with the hook so I counted it as a loss....

Lets get back on track today....

601 Indiana +1.5 -- This game is like the Houston/Phoenix game last night...wrong team is favored here... Look for the same type of blowout.

603/604 SanAntonio/Detroit over 143.5 -- The last 10 games between these two teams the average score is 145...but Detroit Scores 78 Points at home and SA averages 71 away from home... I look for Detroit to score 80+ here...

606 Sacramento -6 -- You will not find a better home team that SAC... They are finally learning to play without Walker who is out for the season with a knee Injury, and Griffith should get some minutes today from a Kneck injury. Minny is 2-6 on the road....

608 Seattle -6.5 -- This game should not be close.. SEattle is playing arguably the Best ball in the WNBA overall right now...The Liberty are on the last game of a west coast swing...Don't look for NY to shoot almost 50% from 3 point land tonight like they did friday against LA on Friday Night. Seattle is too good defensively on the perimeter. Seattle got beat in Houston the other night in large part because They shot 40% from the Field and Sue Bird didn't score a Point... Don't look for that to happen today...This game will be a route

BigMonkey

EOG Member
Re: Dirty's WNBA for Sunday, July 1, 2007

Indy is as fundemental a play as the WNBA has to offer!

If they don't win, I am going to turn chick ball off for the rest of the year.....

-G-

EOG Member

Great call on the early game, now lets sweep the board today

Anybody else getting "program not available" when trying to watch Seattle vs. New York tonight on WNBA.com live webcast?

dirty

EOG Master

I am watching the game on DTV Channel 601.... NBA Network

dirty

EOG Master

Almost was able to pull out the brooms guys......Sac Covered and got outshot 50% to 42% for the game ... Detroit over should have hit, they played awful the 2nd half .... :dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

YTD: 39-29 +6.1 Units :cheers:cheers:cheers

joe blow

EOG Addicted

"Seattle -6.5 -- This game should not be close"

Boy were you right about that,i didn't want to lay the -160 with the tigers,so i followed you and parlayed them with SEATTLE,got 2-1 on the parlay:cocktail

TKS DIRTY:cheers :thumbsup

dirty

EOG Master

"Seattle -6.5 -- This game should not be close"

Boy were you right about that,i didn't want to lay the -160 with the tigers,so i followed you and parlayed them with SEATTLE,got 2-1 on the parlay:cocktail

TKS DIRTY:cheers :thumbsup

Congrats man.... Lets all help each other to bust the books Balls :houra:houra:houra

Woody

EOG Veteran

Nice work Dirty, I was with you all the way.

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks guys... I made Seattle Yesterday My biggest play of the year personally... don't like to post that....cause if it loses I don't want to cost someone... No way was Sue Bird going scoreless again

Lets go for a sweep tomorrow night

FOREGO

EOG Member

THANKS DIRTY for the Sea/Sac games, only two I played, great job. I owe you a buffet at PAPAS country buffet on buford hwy. Keep up the good work. :cheers

dirty

EOG Master

Buford Hwy huh... Hit me up one day and we will hook up for a cold beer or something.....dirty@eog.com

My kids will be with their Mom from July 9 tul August 2 so I will have some time...