Coming Soon!!-- Bet Jamaica $1500 Customer Appreciation MLB All Star Contest!!!!

dirty

EOG Master
Our Friends at Bet Jamaica are going to Sponsor a $1500 Contest for Active players at Bet Jamaica From June 1 until the Contest Begins on Monday, July 9 with the HR Derby and ends with the All Star Game on Tuesday, July 10

I will have the details of the Contest out once the HR Derby teams are announced...

If you don't have an account with Bet Jamaica please get one Now!!!! You have 8 days left to qualify for this Contest.

To Qualify as an Active player you must have placed at least $100 in "Real" Money Wagers Since June 1, 2007. "Real" Money is considered Money you have Deposited. Contest Winnings and Free plays do not count!!!!!

I will have detailed instructions out soon, so Now is the time to Try one of the Safest and most Reliable Sports Books in the world!!!

This is you guys Contest so if you have any Ideas you would like to see incorporated into this contest please let me Know in this thread!!!! We love to listen to the posters and get ideas..:cheers:cheers

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: Coming Soon!!-- Bet Jamaica $1500 Customer Appreciation MLB All Star Contest!!!!

that is just super cool!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: Coming Soon!!-- Bet Jamaica $1500 Customer Appreciation MLB All Star Contest!!!!

Sweet. :houra

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

:dancefool:dancefool

dirty

EOG Master

Bump

dirty

EOG Master

The Derby Contestants are being announced a few at a time... I will get the format up as soon as I can.....

Great Book with Dime Lines up to -190....Give Bet Jam a try if you have not

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran

sounds good to me

robmpink

EOG Senior Member

Great Customer Service as well as upper management. The free contest they offer here are unreal.

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Interesting & appreciated.

PO69

EOG Master

Thanks betjam. I have bet my required amount yesterday at betjam, AND I ACTUALLY WON! Of course since I am a degenerate, I wont request a payout for another 2 or 3 weeks.

I am going to set myself as the opening line favorite of 3.5 to 1 to win this

dirty

EOG Master

Lets don't forget about this one guys and gals

patswin

EOG Veteran

I'll be in

Brock

EOG Dedicated

Sounds like a winner. What are we going to do for the contest.
Incorporate the home run derby and all star game into the contest
with questions from both? Maybe just the all star game?

dirty

EOG Master

HR Derby and All Star game...

It will have to be Props so it will be a Grab bag with some skill in it... but mainly luck and fun.... We are Guaranteeing $600 and $1500 if someone gets all the props right

mofome

Banned

since june 1rst? make it 500 since june first so i have a small chance of winning.

:houra

dirty

EOG Master

I will have This contest out later tonight

PO69

EOG Master

Cool, I was just looking for the link. Are you going to put it in the contest section?

dirty

EOG Master

NO it will be right here....I will put posts in all the Forums with the link coming back to the main Room

mofome

Banned

dirty, can i play?

dirty

EOG Master

If you have played at BJ from June 1 until now you can

mofome

Banned

If you have played at BJ from June 1 until now you can

dirty, if i meet the requirements do you think i could maybe have a video of you and ken dancing to the hits of the 80s?

:+clueless

Brock

EOG Dedicated

One late scatch from the home run derby.

mofome

Banned

there will be more. vlad wont be in it.

:cocktail

dirty

EOG Master

there will be more. vlad wont be in it.

:cocktail

:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless

:bank:

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

:houra:houra:houra:houra

:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail

:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004