NOMINATIONS FOR EOG HALL OF FAME POSTERS...

Re: NOMINATIONS FOR EOG HALL OF FAME POSTERS...

What I had intended to do was list all nominations in a separate thread and allow our community to vote....

It would be a hidden vote, and the 10 tops in votes were going to be inducted into this year's HALL of FAME...

This is just a FUN lil idea I came up with to honor those who others feel deserve it...

P.S.

Weren't most of u guys meaning Hall of Shame when you mentioned mofome? :LMAO

Ken

mofome

Banned

HOF are not just full of who can kiss the best ass mofo another banned poster here who brought many to EOG was jjgold

yes, i realize. i have never kissed ass in my life, i dont need this explained to me. :)
doc is a fucking moron though. actually a complete idiot that could do nothing well but copy and paste. he could not debate anything. he could not state anything without calling 100 names. he is of below average intelligence...not to mention a racist who has little sense of humor.

yeah, amazing.

:+excited-

i would like to personally thank all you that have nominated me!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :+excited- :cocktail

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

I am too new to this board to nominate.
I hope, with a little more experience, I will be able to nominate someone who I feel is worthy.
I promise to tell the whole truth, nothing but the truth, so help me God.

While I type this, I so hope that Atlanta beats Florida by two.
I am down 1 - 0 in the 4th and I currently am typing while on my knees in prayer to the RL God, hoping he shall look down on me and have pity. I need 3 runs at the moment and my stomach is tied up in knots. I'm out of drugs to soothe my pain. I think I may have to sit outside and look at the soon to be setting sun.
WAIT A MINUTE!!!! There still are three games that have not begun.
I have some work to do. There is still time to make one more bet. Just one more bet. I can do it. I can do it.

rainbow

EOG Master

1. JC
2. IRON LOCK
3. SEAN 1
4. KRACKMAN
5. WILLY LOMAN
6. BUCKY
7. THE DEVIL
8 ZZ.CREAM
9. TRY TRY TRY
10.MOFOME
11. MADCAPPER

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

In no particular order off the top of my head.....

Dirty
The General
The Devil
Jimmy Hoffa
JC
Andrew 748
Willie Loman
Tony Montana
Reload
Panther

mofome

Banned

some of mine that dont post here often...

spooky
jimmythegreek
pvc (i guess he is here fairly often during football)
sabian
x-files was a good dude
i love cannon and chuck
kelper but hes not around as much
mr fury for a few reasons
ny reb is a great guy
woodshed is never around anymore, but he aa, and vanshady are some guys that are top notch.
bowlmeone is easily one of the best guys
andrew as well
shortbus....goes without saying
SOS
ZZ
my boy Gotti
jtgamble is sic
ttt
dmmd may have invent soccer...im not sure.
bigd
jrock
oh yeah....without question, the devil. we dont even get along and i put him in. he should be on more lists. hes awesome.
rainbow, shoebox, and sean1 bring things i know nothing about....more knowledge than i ever will have
WB as well.

a-train, hitdogg, munson and a few others are fairly new and not here as often...but guys not only for the eog HOF, but guys i would love to chill with for as long as they could tolerate my company and beers.

the list could continue forever.

:cheers

I am too new to this board to nominate.
I hope, with a little more experience, I will be able to nominate someone who I feel is worthy.
I promise to tell the whole truth, nothing but the truth, so help me God.

While I type this, I so hope that Atlanta beats Florida by two.
I am down 1 - 0 in the 4th and I currently am typing while on my knees in prayer to the RL God, hoping he shall look down on me and have pity. I need 3 runs at the moment and my stomach is tied up in knots. I'm out of drugs to soothe my pain. I think I may have to sit outside and look at the soon to be setting sun.
WAIT A MINUTE!!!! There still are three games that have not begun.
I have some work to do. There is still time to make one more bet. Just one more bet. I can do it. I can do it.

Thanks for your desire to help make this a better place...

I can sense talent a mile away and I have a very good feeling about you...:cheers

Ken

P.S.

Would you guys mind if EOG gives the top 10 posters the tagline of<i><b> EOG Hall of Famer 2007</i></b> to go underneath their posting handle if selected by their peers?

I believe it may allows other people to know how HIGHLY regarded some of our members are by others here...

It's just a thought for now...

If it sounds too corny or if others may be hurt by not being voted in, I understand...

Lemme know and thank you,

THE SHRINK

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

The Shrink said:

Would you guys mind if EOG gives the top 10 posters the tagline of EOG Hall of Famer 2007 to go underneath their posting handle if selected by their peers?

I believe it may allows other people to know how HIGHLY regarded some of our members are by others here...

I think this is a good idea. For new to the board posters like me it gives me an idea of who is who. I am just now getting a read on some of the posters.
Something like this would be a help.

Tim

mofome

Banned

oh yeah...wrigley i didnt put on that list.

:doh1

my future bro-in-law.

:houra :houra :houra

oh yeah...wrigley i didnt put on that list.

:doh1

my future bro-in-law.

:houra :houra :houra

:dancefool

I dont think anyone nominated Bucs Fan or Hache man both great guys
so I will

Thanks for your desire to help make this a better place...

Would you guys mind if EOG gives the top 10 posters the tagline of EOG Hall of Famer 2007 to go underneath their posting handle if selected by their peers?

It's just a thought for now...

If it sounds too corny or if others may be hurt by not being voted in, I understand...

Lemme know and thank you,

THE SHRINK

It will be more like the rep point thing a popularity contest, You vote for me and ill vote for you type of thing it could mislead some new posters since someone with the tag line HOF could have been a poster who at one time was known as a stiff not only here but at other forums because he did not pay posters back and they had to constantly post that here.

A newbie seeing that HOF next to that person name could be the next victim
or one of your HOF posters could be someone that sent emails to the Feds about EOG mods.

so just some things to consider but most the names mention are great posters and newbies figure out the good from bad pretty quickly

dirty

EOG Master

I think Glaken being the first Member inducted is a great Idea....

The SHRINK, Scarlett, The General, Glaken, Dirty, Bucsfan67, Hacheman, Lawrence, Andrew748, Shortbus, Sound of Silence, Devil and Joe.

Thanks for the playpen Ken.

panther

EOG Dedicated

The SHRINK, Scarlett, The General, Glaken, Dirty, Bucsfan67, Hacheman, Lawrence, Andrew748, Shortbus, Sound of Silence, Devil and Joe.

Thanks for the playpen Ken.

jimmy

I think you missed a couple of people that work here

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

1.....Wizard of Wins
2.....Hoffa
3.....Mr Montana

cappyking921

EOG Enthusiast

BUFFET GAMBLER how soon we all forgot him. he is one of the best handicapper that ever was on the site. ave all of us great details on his plays. sorry you are not here any more. good luck buddy:cheers

dmmd, sean1, glaken.

Personnally I think he's a bit of a tool, but can you really have a HOF for this place and not have mofome in the top 10 ?

BUFFET GAMBLER how soon we all forgot him. he is one of the best handicapper that ever was on the site. ave all of us great details on his plays. sorry you are not here any more. good luck buddy:cheers

I feel the exact same way about him as you do...:houra

Hopefully, he will reconsider and return soon...

This place could really benefit by his handicapping skills...

Ken

rainbow

EOG Master

As EOG approaches being 2 years old, The General, Dirty, Hache Man, Bucsfan and I have aged 10 years in this short amount of time...:D

With that said, we want to RECOGNIZE and HONOR those posters who our community believes should be inducted in our very first inaugural HALL OF FAME...

We plan to induct 10 posters on our 2nd year anniversary date, August 19, 2007...

And yes, there will be surprises and perhaps some gifts to those selected by their peers here at EOG...

Remember, we are looking for HALL of FAME nominees, which is not to be confused with HALL of SHAME, :LMAO which we will conduct at another time...

Please don't nominate yourself and good luck to all...:thumbsup

THE SHRINK
Shrink, next time specify that MODS are included, I didn't know by reading your 1st post...

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

trytrytry
The Devil
Reload
Winkyduck
Tony Montana

I also nominate rainbow for hall of fame...:houra

and I nominate zerocage for hall of shame...:LMAO

The Devil

EOG Master

good pick ken, Rainbow, while not the most articulate poster, has some good insight into the sports betting side of gambling, and some amazing true stories to tell.

I will second the nomination.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

there are different types of posters...funny ones, insiders, handicappers, mean ones, frequent contest players, rubber room types, we might need some categories here!